Weekly BF

New PTFO Skin's

Yesman1035ktu
532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
How do you unlock them.

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    4948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Ptfo my dude

jk probably bayonet charge kills or kills with the gas trip mines
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    100 Kolibri kills in a round~

I've no idea, I wish I knew where to find that information.
  • bran1986
    5745 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Now you're just being silly. :wink:
  • CI-I13F
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    capture 5000 flags.
  • Bossman1794
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    360 no-scope 3 enemies before hitting the ground after jumping off a burning Airship with a 12g.............or something like that.
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got it. You have to be highlighted as the best squad whilst being the only 1 in it throughtout the match.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Now you're just being silly. :wink:

Yay!
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You have to solve the Zodiac murders and then teach whoever writes the comic strip "Rose is Rose" what humor is.

Goodluck, OP.

It might be impossible.
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    360 no-scope 3 enemies before hitting the ground after jumping off a burning Airship with a 12g.............or something like that.

... on (insert map w/o airship here)
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Defeat 15 elite classes with Kolibri headshots
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kill 5 flame troopers with incendiary grenades
  • Hellzilla_Ghost
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If it's anything like recent Assignments you probably just have to destroy two Behemoths with an LMG; get 50 headshots with the medic syringe while being a passenger in the motorcycle sidecar; and finally, set yourself on fire with an incendiary and launch yourself out of a field gun over that double rainbow on Ballroom Blitz... 20 times . PTFO!
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If it's anything like recent Assignments you probably just have to destroy two Behemoths with an LMG; get 50 headshots with the medic syringe while being a passenger in the motorcycle sidecar; and finally, set yourself on fire with an incendiary and launch yourself out of a field gun over that double rainbow on Ballroom Blitz... 20 times . PTFO!

And log on to BF4 and complete the phantom project 3 times within 3 hours... So easy...
  • Yesman1035ktu
    532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great and funny comments but does anyone actually know how to unlock them or when they will tell us how to unlock them.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great and funny comments but does anyone actually know how to unlock them or when they will tell us how to unlock them.

More than likely tomorrow. They havent released specifics about the skins other than the skin itself.