Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• McPlebster
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gonna game til they carry me to the grave!!!
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not going to give my exact age but my first console was a ATari 2600. I still get hate mail on Battlefield and COD.
  • illmatic868
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 33 and I destroy teenagers all day. Trust me teenagers may have fast reflexes but theyre dumber than a turkey in a rainstorm.

I'm 34 and i taught by now my reflexes would of left me completely. I was wrong I still can manage.
  • abc1434286920
    431 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    38 here, being into games since Amiga 500, seeing the graphics of bf1 and how far gaming has evolved is really shocking some times....very immersive, love destroying buildings with tanks (but still can't get the 5 debris kills...) as its such a pleasure having a destructible environment.

I can't see me stopping games ever, on the contrary it's my job now to ensure that my 7year old and his friends can finally have a positive kd rather than go 1-25 every game
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    33, why put a limit on something I enjoy, when the enjoyment stops, that's the time to stop, can't ever see that happening though ;)
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My father is 75 years old and plays his ps4 every night.
    He was the only person I ever seen that reached the highest rank on the coin-op arcade game Gorf.
  • Banankos
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Waiting in line at the store the other day, I overheard two young folk (probably in their late teens or early 20's) discussing the "old-timey 'classic' films from the early 2000's". :open_mouth:

I'm old. :(
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll know I'm too old when i no longer enjoy cod jobs ;)
  • Trokey66
    7789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    My father is 75 years old and plays his ps4 every night.
    He was the only person I ever seen that reached the highest rank on the coin-op arcade game Gorf.

Ahhhh Gorf, happy days......
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 29 and have no intention of giving up gaming.
  • TXBill
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At 48 now, I have been rocking FPS games for a long time. Although no weapon seems to shoot straight for me these days... :(, I still enjoy the rush of BF. Wish EA would return to the BF4 series and try again from there.
  • M16a3_is_Haram
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm 49
  • obisearch
    772 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    35 and still pretty fudging mean.
    PSN obisearch
    if you like PvP and raids in games like Destiny 2 and dark souls 3 get some.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Them youngins also have alot of other stuff pulling at them like trying to be cool and complaining about how rough they got it. Letem play metroid or rygar for a month. Won't hear a peep. Therse guys are fast though. Was squaded up last night with guy, he was at the next flag as I was leaving the flag we just capped. Same k/d ratio plus the many times I gladly revived him. If I was squaded up with another 40 yr old we would have taken turns plucking him and his boy as they made their rounds and saved the endless running in circles.
  • rock1obsta
    3751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I jus turned 40 on the 1st, and beat Dark Souls 3 about a week before that.
    There's no such thing as "too old" when it comes to video games.
    Anyone else ever see that 85 yr old lady on YouTube? Shirley something or other and she rocks out Skyrim videos.
    There are probably over 150 of them.
  • JTRIV1461
    49 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll be 56 before the end of the year and I have no plans of quitting gaming anytime soon. I have to use situational awareness to make up for slowing reflexes but I have a 1.31 KD, am a strong team contributor and am still having a blast. I suppose there could be a day when eyesight forces me to quit gaming, but other than that I plan to game to the end.
  • von_Campenstein
    6465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    My age is my limit, english is my gauge and this forum is my page, insensitive? Rage.
  • LeesSummit09
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just went on medicare in January and still enjoy playing. Keeps the reflexes and mind working, but still enjoy golf more.
  • the_yakuza17
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 47 and really enjoy BF1. I'm not very good k/d wise (just south of 1.0) but I contribute to my team (play almost exclusively support and medic) and, most importantly, just have fun.
  • UraniumReaper
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No age limit I can think of... one guy on here is in his 70s I believe. I've noticed even in the past 10 years I've been playing competitive FPS games I've started to lose more gun fights than before. Only 26 myself, but I don't see why people should be excluded because of age. As long as you enjoy it, just keep playing.