It's Where You Stand Sever Live Now!!

ipswich99
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Having trouble finding the maps to do the "It's where you stand" assignment? Well join my server on PlayStation running now for a week, will feature all the maps that is needed for the requirements, Amiens, Argonne, Ballroom, Monte & Nivelle Nights are all there. Join now by typing "It's Where" and untick slots & region and it'll pop up!

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was post this in the forums for the Playstation and General Chat stuff. I don't think the average player who doesn't rent a server wanders into this forum.
  • ipswich99
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok thanks :D
    I was post this in the forums for the Playstation and General Chat stuff. I don't think the average player who doesn't rent a server wanders into this forum.

• Axlerod1
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    cant find the server
  • ipswich99
    untick the region you're in and slots and type in the search bar 'It's where' and it'll pop up
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    cant find the server

• -Antares65z
    1550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    It would be good customer service if you provided the BattlefieldTracker link like this one. I presume this is the server in question? https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/ps4/7711400590030