Most satisfying thing to do in BF1

Comments

• Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Strapping a Limpet Charge on an artillery truck that's sitting at the edge of the map with 40 kills
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Taking down the elite classes with a knife.
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Strapping a Limpet Charge on an artillery truck that's sitting at the edge of the map with 40 kills

This as well, 2 mines behind them and throw a grenade :)
  • WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Getting a kill with gas mask on a hill humper near the edge of the map.
  • Sawdog98
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Was doing a 3 vs 5 TDM on Fao Fortress earlier. Came down to 99-99 and I saw an enemy coming around the corner on the mini map. Did a Hail Mary and bayonet charged around the corner and stuck the guy, gaining us the victory. Turned out he was an assault guy with a Model-10 so he would have insta killed me if I missed. It's just a little moment that made me feel really happy. Lol
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uninstalling XD
  • WastlanderMerc
    140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Zhuni-I wrote: »
    Uninstalling XD

Are u joking?
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uninstalling XD

You'll be missed
  • MCFreakReturns
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When the game works as it should :wink:
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uninstalling XD

Are u joking?

Yeah just messing around :smiley:
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trolling pilots and teammates with the AA arty truck.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Play half round as medic, have most guys skip revive and refuse to spot enemy then switch over to grenade launcher and finish round top three. Im not even that good. 55k kills before i got out of the black
  • redenya
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Getting the kill for the armoured train and sinking the battleship is also very gratifying. Gas kills when dead , mortar kills , running ppl over in jeeps and mastering flying and getting kills is so good ...
  • Mearen1911
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I enjoy using the shotgun to clear out enemies trying to clear out our snipers.
  • Apocalypse4805
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Out here in Ohio, the only satisfying to do with this game is to turn it off after 4-5 minutes. Absolutely unenjoyable for those of us lagging and getting handcuffed by servers.
  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting the multi-kill and destroyed vehicle notification off an AT mine you placed in the road two or three lives ago. Feels real good.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Out here in Ohio, the only satisfying to do with this game is to turn it off after 4-5 minutes. Absolutely unenjoyable for those of us lagging and getting handcuffed by servers.

Same in Jersey. Update did absolutely nothing. Good job dice!
  • magicmonkeys
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Bringing a plane down with a pilot headshot, can cause you to fall off your chair.

Dropping anti-tank mines under a coward while he's camping his vehicle up on the cliffs (like Empire's Edge behind 'C'), then dynamite the coward in the vehicle next to him.
    Like so... http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Colonic BOOIVI/video/37539958

And iron sight Scout rifle headshots to cavalry.
  • magicmonkeys
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And when some utter tool kills you with the Hellriegal and drops his nuts on you, thinking he's a beast, then you kill him about a minute later with a pistol and drop your nuts on him right back. That's really satisfying.
  • Skill4Reel
    383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy winning matches. Especially on those rare occasions when both teams are actually good.