Weekly BF

Calling all Forum fielders - yes, that means YOU!

Comments

• Sciolist
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sciolist wrote: »
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Well, looks like we had a pre-scrim warm up last night and it was pretty intense. GG all round fellas

When there are familiar names on the opposition, I seem to play with a lot more intensity but much less success. :D
    You and I go into a taking tags mode. That's when it goes wrong.

Trokey said something that sounded like we're both flankers.
  • Trokey66
    8393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, looks like we had a pre-scrim warm up last night and it was pretty intense. GG all round fellas

When there are familiar names on the opposition, I seem to play with a lot more intensity but much less success. :D
    You and I go into a taking tags mode. That's when it goes wrong.

Trokey said something that sounded like we're both flankers.

Dirty cheating flankers at that!
  • ARingdal
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sign me up for FF! ;)
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I cannot count how many times that I turned a corner onto a flag and saw a squad and a half of people at least. A lot of forum players, while using a little old monodragon I basically NOPED the heck out of there.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BTS vs FF No. 1 son done vid enjoy

• fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I cursed my horse so much for stopping for no reason. Stupid beast.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha the Elite tanking everybody.

I also managed to condense some highlights from two recorded rounds.

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha the Elite tanking everybody.

I also managed to condense some highlights from two recorded rounds.

Mond snipe with medic pack ! lethal combo.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Haha great video! Will there be more ?
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK, just sent out a message to try and get an idea of availability for Friday from BTS

Few questions:
    8 or 9pm? GMT
    Server - do we have one? I'm happy to fund one but never rented one before and don't want to balls it up.
    hellriegal - yes or no?
  • blindsniper63

Haha great video! Will there be more ?

@Crispy_Pinguin soon as i get a chance i will see what i captured, if not then Saturday most likely after BTS vs FF ;)
  • blindsniper63

I cursed my horse so much for stopping for no reason. Stupid beast.

@fisknyllet17 in your defence it looks like your horse had a heart attack! :D
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OK, just sent out a message to try and get an idea of availability for Friday from BTS

Few questions:
    8 or 9pm? GMT
    Server - do we have one? I'm happy to fund one but never rented one before and don't want to balls it up.
    hellriegal - yes or no?

Ill ask ben if he can setup the FF server!
  • Trokey66
    8393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll do the same for FF.

8pm for me but flexible.

No Hellriegel!
  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    French maps perhaps..?

You can have the advantage i dont care :p

It is not about advantage, is all about a fair scrim both sides.

If you don't care we can play with elites all maps. You can find me on Amiens pretty easily.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    8 GMT would be best for me, i personally dont care about riegels or shotties, as long as we agree to have super awesome mlg dice aim turned off, i'll be equiped with eiter the Fedorov or the Parabellum, and/ or (obviously) needles and explosives. :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »
    French maps perhaps..?

If you don't care we can play with elites all maps. You can find me on Amiens pretty easily.

I'll bring gas and make sure i'll have my bayonet attached... scrub time :)
    We should have just fun tho', shooting familiar names and bag them is fun to me, please remind me what's your psn again..?
  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    French maps perhaps..?

We should have just fun tho', shooting familiar names and bag them is fun to me, please remind me what's your psn again..?

I love to be bagged, so make sure you will achieve that. My psn ends with a triangle, so this means threesome is business to me.

We have a house to date it is called Trok's house of fun.
  • Chillmatik_86
    French maps perhaps..?

I love to be bagged, so make sure you will achieve that. My psn ends with a triangle, so this means threesome is business to me.

I've been in a squad with a triangular forumfielder befor, fisk was in it aswell, were you the triangular one..? I don't mind getting bagged by familiar names, unless i'm somewhat in rage mode... :)
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    French maps perhaps..?

I've been in a squad with a triangular forumfielder befor, fisk was in it aswell, were you the triangular one..? I don't mind getting bagged by familiar names, unless i'm somewhat in rage mode... :)
    Yes he was.
This discussion has been closed.