got banned for "cheating"

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I was ripping people with the AA on Caspian boarder and i guess i killed the admin too many times so I got a permanent ban for cheating (wasnt). This sucks because I really loved the server and it was one of the only good ones in my area so what the heck?! anyone else been through this too?

Comments

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    As in real life, you have to be mindful who not to upset when it comes to people and their objectivity.
  • Maddayz
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happens a lot. Find a new server and move on.
  • Bamse_stajl
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    im getting kicked and banned on 70% of the servers i join.. i dont understand how or why, but according to stats i seem to have very high K/H ratio than average. i have to say i dont even know what K/H means.. and cheating would probly be the last thing to find on my computer. i do think ive been hacked long ago when bf3 **** up my computer and i didnt play at all.. cause my acc name had been changed to ebat11111111...... =( now thats fixed but still.. it remains in my history -.-
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    im getting kicked and banned on 70% of the servers i join.. i dont understand how or why, but according to stats i seem to have very high K/H ratio than average. i have to say i dont even know what K/H means.. and cheating would probly be the last thing to find on my computer. i do think ive been hacked long ago when bf3 **** up my computer and i didnt play at all.. cause my acc name had been changed to ebat11111111...... =( now thats fixed but still.. it remains in my history -.-

You have a damage mod
    109 hits on and 100kills on MP443
    Stop acting stupid
  • Bamse_stajl
    edited July 2016
    @Hessuniemii yeah ive noticed and i dont understand how.. is there some way i can remove it? cause thats not right... =(
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Hessuniemii yeah ive noticed and i dont understand how.. is there some way i can remove it? cause thats not right... =(

There's no way to remove it, it'll always stay on your profile
    --
    if your account was stolen from you, it's your own responsibility to keep the email/password safe
  • Saperix71
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Haha... suspicious hit/kill ratio that virtually indicates OHK feature and "I don't understand...that's not right". Sure it ain't right. Probably some misunderstanding.
  • IIAnOnYmOuSIII
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

ya if you say so lol
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    OP, my recommendation is to learn from your mistakes. Commit to playing fairly and in a mature, responsible manner going forwards.
  • 412_rex-357in
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Some admins banned legit players becouse of imaginary reasons. Search better server.
    Post edited by 412_rex-357in on
  • Hessuniemii
    Do not name and shame @412_rex-357in you might get punished
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    post contents censored, don't break the forum rules again.
  • k0rdrag
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    i'm banned from Battlelog . i don't believe that me cheat inn bf3 plz help me
  • Hessuniemii
    edited July 2016
    k0rdrag wrote: »
    i'm banned from Battlelog . i don't believe that me cheat inn bf3 plz help me

?? You have played for 22minutes ??
    You just started playing, and you're not banned
    -
    you're free to play the game whenever you want
    3851e18d58.png
  • Vyere
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    *name & shame*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    so you decided "I know, I'm going to go on the forum and break all the rules"

nope.
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was ripping people with the AA on Caspian boarder and i guess i killed the admin too many times so I got a permanent ban for cheating (wasnt).

I did this exactly the same and got banned from a Capsian server for "hax" lol. Unlike you tho, I don't use cheats :^)
  • FatBottomedBoiii
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The AA is very good for shooting down friendly jets and helis on hardcore servers :DDD
  • Bamse_stajl
    i did finally find a good server that didnt use auto ban/kick.. been playing 1-2 weeks everyday.. all of a sudden i played very good on a gun-master and **** i got kicked. i only got 3rd place too... i think bf3 can go burn! I CANT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE BECAUSE ONE TIME LONG AGO I GOT HACKED AND THAT STUPID HISTORY HAUNTS ME! BURN STUPID GAME BURN!!! its not fair... everyone can get hacked. ;(
  • Bamse_stajl
    edited August 2016
    really they put stars for writing *removed by a moderator*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on