Battlefield 3 is Free

2»

Comments

• The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    G3A3 all day long.

Dude that weapon is amazing in BF3.
    Thats what inalways liked abkut most weapons in the game, they each had therr play styles, and weakness.
    But some are OP and needed to be patched lol

It was my top gun, took a little while to realise you gotta treat it like a semi auto rifle, but as soon as you start judging your distances to the action better you can shred entire squads with it. BEAST.

And speaking of a OP weapons: I was chatting to a guy on some FB page about the pre-patch USAS w/Frags combo.
    That thing was a carbuncle upon the game till it got nerfed. Along with the likes of the M16A3, AEK-971, Noob Tube etc.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    G3A3 all day long.

Dude that weapon is amazing in BF3.
    Thats what inalways liked abkut most weapons in the game, they each had therr play styles, and weakness.
    But some are OP and needed to be patched lol

It was my top gun, took a little while to realise you gotta treat it like a semi auto rifle, but as soon as you start judging your distances to the action better you can shred entire squads with it. BEAST.

And speaking of a OP weapons: I was chatting to a guy on some FB page about the pre-patch USAS w/Frags combo.
    That thing was a carbuncle upon the game till it got nerfed. Along with the likes of the M16A3, AEK-971, Noob Tube etc.

Ah yes. Pre nerf USAS & Frag combo. Remember takin choppers out with that thing. Glorious pilot tears. Good times
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah, yes. The USAS-12 with Frag Rounds.

• The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's the most accurate representation of anything, ever.

Exacty how it went down.