Anyone else sick of this?

UraniumReaper
542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I hate when I'm drunk and don't play as well as usual! Argh!

That is all.

Comments

• kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I play pretty good drunk, its the next day when im hung over i play like crap.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UraniumReaper
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol, the first game I ever played drunk was on BF:H and man that was a great time. If you can stay away from alcohol good on you sir or madam!
  • Piotrek1983pm
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played drunk(3cans), not worth it, my aim was gone, still maneged to be top 3.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I could play better in Halo and COD when buzzed...

I can’t do it anymore. I tried to play R6S and BF1 after a couple of bourbons; my mind said yes, but the game said nope.
  • UraniumReaper
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, dang whiskey is my bane. I'll do well enough if I drink a few beers, but after the good stuff not so much. Although it does make the experience a little more fun haha

Yo Tek, you on PS4? I've seen you in these here forums a lot and thought it'd be fun to squad up sometime if you are on the PS4
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I actually play a bit better after a glass or two of wine, more relaxed. But more than that my reaction time gets too long.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there is a level somewhere around 3-6 drinks where my gameplay increases. anything before is less effective anything more and disasterous
  • UraniumReaper
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    there is a level somewhere around 3-6 drinks where my gameplay increases. anything before is less effective anything more and disasterous

Yeah same, just need to stay clear of rum or whiskey for me. Hell I've even played totally messed up on Everclear and played better than most of my team haha
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play on xbox with sensitivity at 100-100, when im drunk i spend half the time aiming at the sky and the other half aiming at the ground :D Its a good laugh though if theres a few of us in party when we've all been drinking........ one of my mates actually fell asleep/passed-out midgame a while back lol.
  • MarxistDictator
    4846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Never really drink, but I play a lot of video games stoned

So it's ok to discuss being drunk but not stoned? I went through the rules and did not see this distinction made anywhere.
    Post edited by MarxistDictator on
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I do pretty good when I have a nice buzz going but if I get too drunk, I start playing REALLY bad.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Exactly the same. As I am a bit twichy, I randomly miss shots I shouldn't and when I have a light alcohol buzz, the twitch is gone and I don't panic anymore so my shots are dead on. The issue is remaining on that "balance", because too much alcohol and I start laughing at anything and falling asleep ... good luck landing the shots then haha
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Weed is far better for gaming.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Not if your employer gives you pop wiz quizzes.
  • MarxistDictator
    4846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any job that controls what you do outside of work without compensation is slavery.

I'm so glad Canada is finally legalizing, 90+ years of indefensible stupidity finally reversing.
  • ElliotLH
    7825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's definitely a tipping point when you're playing while drinking or smoking.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Wow, that happens to you? That really sucks...
  • x_Undaunted_x

Wow, that happens to you? That really sucks...

It does suck, but that's life and happens in a lot of jobs. Just because something is made legal (and I wish it was legalized here across all of the states) doesn't mean it still can't be forbidden by certain jobs.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    Oh, I know it does happen. I just don't know anyone who's had to do it. It's not legal where I am, either.
This discussion has been closed.