This Week in Battlefield V

It's nice game !!!

bengr7
33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey i can't understand all of you who say that it's the worst battlefield and all that **** !! I mean man how can you hate a game like this ? The music the sound the graphics the guns the soldiers the atmosphere are amazing ....it is such a unique game !!! Of course it has some problems and bugs but man....i love this game , i am having some very good time with it !!!

Comments

• Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I smell a rat.
  • bengr7
    What do you mean ?
  • BrianLocal1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Yeah I think it's the best one, but I've never been into the modern military shooters. Made it to rank 101 so far.
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How much did they pay you?
  • bengr7
    edited September 2017
    Ahahaha ok man you are just funny!!! If you haven't seen my other posts don't talk man!!
  • Catsonspeeed
    Okay, if you play on PC, then I might understand. But the state this game is on consoles, ugh, it's very very difficult to enjoy any of it. It's all about aim assist and lag compensation, and I'm sick of it. If you're lucky, you might get through a couple of rounds without rage quitting.
  • bengr7
    I don't agree man i am playing on ps4 and am enjoying it very much !!
  • Catsonspeeed
    Well good for you! It would be a brilliant game if it worked as intended, but it never will until we get more server locations, a lot more.
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is a beautiful game and the maps are nice looking. However, I put it at the bottom of my list of Battlefields. I do play it alot, but I think that their are many things which make it inferior.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been playing since launch and still playing everyday. Not into modern shooters so it was right up my ally.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1779 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Been playing since launch and still playing everyday.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• PhonB80
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Been playing since launch and still playing everyday. Not into modern shooters so it was right up my ally.

Same. I play every. day.

It's the game where I look up and think "whoops it's been four hours I need to eat". It's not perfect, but if you can't see the uniqueness in the experience of this game I don't think you'll ever be happy with a controller in your hand.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i agree is good game
  • Al_Capwned19
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On it's own, it's decent. But when I compare it to other games in the series... It still near the bottom for me.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    cannot compare to other games in the series, as it is nothing like any of the other games in the series.
  • Jayremie570
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okay, if you play on PC, then I might understand. But the state this game is on consoles, ugh, it's very very difficult to enjoy any of it. It's all about aim assist and lag compensation, and I'm sick of it. If you're lucky, you might get through a couple of rounds without rage quitting.

Not so. I play without aim assist and finish tops almost always. The whole reason i play this game these days is to get better against the computer(aa).

Besides aim assist actually hurts more then it helps. If a guy is running and you aim it will snap to him when you actually need to lead them. Many times if 2 guys are there it will aim at the non threat while the threat is now shooting you.

Aim assist should absolutely be removed from 1 hit kill weapons(shottys, snipers) but everything else dont really bother me any more.