best gun in new dlc?

JesseA421
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
general lieu by far. agree?

Comments

• Sciolist
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Parabellum for me. Fast and furious up close and seemingly endless range.
  • UglyNoah
    1236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hah I actually like Frederic more for medic.

I think overall the Italian infantry sniper is best gun. Reliable sweet spot with quick reloading. Quite an upgrade from the notorious Martini if you ask me
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Medic Avtomat. But I play aggressive Medic, so it is ideal for me.
  • TamKingski
    1730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Federov is really good but for me the perino is my new go to support gun,its accuracy at all ranges beats out all other lmg's in my opinion.
  • TamKingski
    1730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    *double post*
    Post edited by TamKingski on
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Federov is really good but for me the perino is my new go to support gun,its accuracy at all ranges beats out all other lmg's in my opinion.

I like the Perino for it's low recoil making it good at range. But that RoF puts it at a disadvantage to just about everything in close range. So it's good for attacking/defending at a distance. But once you're on the objective, it gets out played too easily, unfortunately.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sciolist wrote: »

This man knows what he's talking about :)
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With the current damage model system I'd probably pick one of the new Scout rifles. The MG14 is unsusable without a bipod except that in extreme close range situations.

The Liu has potential but it's held back by iron sights. The 900 shotgun is pretty lethal. I'd probably pick that or the close range sweet spot Scout rifle(the name evades me)
  • OG-N2rock
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Sciolist wrote: »

This man knows what he's talking about :)

It doesn't work for me. Yeah, it is brilliant in close quarters. But at range, even on bipod, the spread is just all over the place. I was expecting laser like pinpoint precision on bipod. Instead I quickly realized that it has to be tap fired to get any accuracy, which gives the target time to get to cover (because it is so small damage per shot at range).
    It definitely works great when on the point. The Parabellum and the Perino seem to be opposites- one is great at range, one is great up close.
  • TamKingski
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    TamKingski wrote: »

I like the Perino for it's low recoil making it good at range. But that RoF puts it at a disadvantage to just about everything in close range. So it's good for attacking/defending at a distance. But once you're on the objective, it gets out played too easily, unfortunately.

Maybe on paper but i find it works pretty well in cqc,as i said its very accurate not only when ADS but with hipfire too,sure it wont beat out those 1 hit shotguns but then no gun will. And if need be you can always whip out the pistol.

I have been dropping people at all ranges with it,even hillhumping snipers camping far away die very fast with the perino.No other lmg i have used has the accuracy and huge ammount of bullets you can spit out before it overheats making it a big improvement over other lmgs in my opinion.
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the ROF with general lieu is great for being able to play very aggressive medic, while still having the single action range to be able to reach out to midrange engagements, unlike federov
  • TamKingski
    edited September 2017
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    the ROF with general lieu is great for being able to play very aggressive medic, while still having the single action range to be able to reach out to midrange engagements, unlike federov

But the federov can also toggle between single/auto fire,single fire making it very deadly at mid ranges.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like the oberz pistol because it looks cool and goes boom
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M1900 Slug all the way
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    general lieu by far. agree?
    Yup. And the Vetterli.
  • JWood1313LC
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like all the new weapons but the Federov for me is just deadly! Was you figure out the burst fire on it, watch out!
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The parabellum is the most disgusting op death machine I've ever used....i luv it.
    I also have to give major props to the avtomat for allowing me to play aggressive medic again.
    The Lui is a very usable addition I hope it gets a sniper variant.
    The others seem to have there niches too, dice did well on the weapons front.
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The parabellum is the most disgusting op death machine I've ever used....i luv it.
    I also have to give major props to the avtomat for allowing me to play aggressive medic again.
    The Lui is a very usable addition I hope it gets a sniper variant.
    The others seem to have there niches too, dice did well on the weapons front.

Well said.
  • azelenkin0306
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Model 1900 Shotgun and Generał Liu rifle. Hopie Liu will get a Marksman variant.

Vetterli is good, but with current server performance it's a pain to use it

Haven't played a lot with other weapons
  • laaelhelaalah
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The medic rifle is op try it