The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Rumskas
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »
    olavafar wrote: »
    A note for easter egg hunter people and others. When I played conquest on that new flat map (can't remember name), I see a parachute coming down. Rush towards it to get the guy before he lands only to discover a supply drop coming down in front of me. I went around it a few laps, tried to shoot it and then after some time (max 1 minute I think) it vanished. Maybe there is some of these little messages on it somewhere or maybe not...

The bomber can drop that stuff,

Oh yes, there is new heavy bomber class called ground support or something like that. It can drop supplies for teammates, never tried this bomber loadout though
  • FrayedSew
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just saw this, didn't verify it myself yet.
  • Cisco5555
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FrayedSew wrote: »
    I just saw this, didn't verify it myself yet.
    Yooo! xD
  • slashman2441
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So no updates on if there is any thing in the TSAR DLC yet? I'm itching over here
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am patiently waiting as well. As soon as we get a new hint through twitter I will scour the maps! Before that I simply can't waste my time if nothing has been added yet.
  • FrostStrikerZero
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Com'on DICE, we want more Masterman!
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Now these peak my interest... :#B)

DL7UGZoWsAA35Y4.jpg
    DL7UGZuXcAA68Wn.jpg
    DL7UGZoW0AA-4-U.jpg

Source; beardyr0ry Twitter.
    Post edited by zenn_nme on
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    Now these peak my interest... :#B)

DL7UGZoWsAA35Y4.jpg
    DL7UGZuXcAA68Wn.jpg
    DL7UGZoW0AA-4-U.jpg

Source; beardyr0ry Twitter.

That inca one whoooooo such a beauty! Thanks for this!
  • Tupac_Shakur-NL
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nice i think there are new things to discover here!!!
  • hellbentONwar
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quick look at the Tomb of the Lost Soldier, I believe Pantheon is where in 1918 they decided to honor the fallen and on most of the conflict between C an D Takes place on what is Pantheon Farm. Which happens to have numerous markings/clues. Unsure if its active yet or what exactly we need to do to obtain the tags
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Quick look at the Tomb of the Lost Soldier, I believe Pantheon is where in 1918 they decided to honor the fallen and on most of the conflict between C an D Takes place on what is Pantheon Farm. Which happens to have numerous markings/clues. Unsure if its active yet or what exactly we need to do to obtain the tags

Checked it out; Nivelle Nights, there is a unmarked grave. :)
    Right where the Trench Raider kits spawns, with a little tag + a tiny silver dot on the side + scribbeling on the back.
  • hellbentONwar
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Very nice find! Will have to take look when I get chance to hop on!!
  • Rumskas
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »

Checked it out; Nivelle Nights, there is a unmarked grave. :)
    Right where the Trench Raider kits spawns, with a little tag + a tiny silver dot on the side + scribbeling on the back.

can you do screenshot?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know ifn anyone has checked out the ballroom map outside court yard its the outside objective on operationsf on the side of stone stairs you can make out what looks like a wingnut and hindge .on top a heart with i think a faded lion or dragon if you look down at it sticks out first thing i thought was a secret exit so the baron or earl to escape from i try latan got that he was a Calvary
  • DANNYonPC
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Curious if anyone ripped the files and found a new masterman dogtag yet
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Also the gate intrence on the ceiling has a marker and the statues with writing has Latin word for ensigna
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited October 2017
    There's a hole in the middle looks like the letters ho? Maybe the big mansion is "the house "? Also i have not heard the thought of Alistair Crowley. He also was a spy in ww1 pumping a german newspaper with propaganda to anger Americans and sway sentiment towards England and some think the Zimmerman telegram was a English trick that Woodrow Wilson needed as excuse to go to war. poncho was fresh in alot of americas nightmares. Any way the tags on headstone i think are cement company same thing on statues was hoping city night map would have a sign of company and a clue would be there im gonna mess around with calvary on ballroom maybe lance will get some hard to reach places. Wish me luck beware of the hun in the sun. Found something mite be a hit. I got my morris code light reader application and think i gotta few hits with it on that blinking brite light in the side intrance gonna have to investigate more shoot out windows or up grade to better application
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • zenn_nme
    edited October 2017
    Rumskas wrote: »
    can you do screenshot?

Here you go; *screenshots for all sides, 3-in-1*. Doesn't have to mean anything btw, 'cause some of the graves at the church's cemetery bare the same marks. ;)
    Some food for thought; Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, beneath the Arc, their lies the 'Tomb of the Unknown Soldier'. Commemorated every year on Armistice Day; 11th hour, 11th day, 11th month. It was originally decided on 12 November 1919 to bury the unknown soldier's remains in the Panthéon, but a public letter-writing campaign led to the decision to bury him beneath the Arc de Triomphe. The coffin was put in the chapel on the first floor of the Arc on 10 November 1920, and put in its final resting place on 28 January 1921. The slab on top bears the inscription ICI REPOSE UN SOLDAT FRANÇAIS MORT POUR LA PATRIE 1914–1918 ("Here lies a French soldier who died for the fatherland 1914–1918"). Source.
    Post edited by zenn_nme on
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Does anyone know whats written on the statues? Is there a good time of day or weather conditions that make reading it easier? Id like to try and translate it. I've tracked down the few i mentioned . I still think ballroom blitz has more secrets its hiding. The coat of arms on the roof of towers has me paraplexed . The flashing lights might not be nothing but i got a new app to see . The thing on the wall was Jesus toast. Still convenced the light is something
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Seems like In the Name of the Tsar is filled with hidden Battlefield Friends conversations!

Brusilov Keep:

Volga River: