[SF] SEMPER FI GAMING - Active community recruiting members! Events, Teamplay & Friendship!

SemperFi-Vivi
258 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 4
fo3eo0.jpg
SEMPER FI
A COMMUNITY BASED ON KINDNESS, FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY
You will read below how to join us or contact us, may you be interested!
To be part of us, we require a few basic things, such as: Be mature, fun and friendly. We want to keep this community as nice as possible for every single member!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS A MEMBER:
  • Being part of one of the largest Battlefield communities to date!
  • Vip slot on all our servers (join when full)
  • Whitelist protected on all our servers (No high ping kick or autobalance)
  • Participate in clan events!
  • Special rank in Discord.
  • No trial period before joining.
  • Atleast 18 years old! (We are mostly members between 20-30 years old)
  • Be active on discord, this is mandatory!

Joining is completely free. We just ask people to wear our tag/emblem at all times to represent the community! (links below)
WE INVITE YOU TO COME PLAY WITH US FOR A NICE MOMENT OF GAMING. ARE YOU CONVINCED TO BE PART OF TEAM SEMPER FI?

APPLY
WE OFFER VARIOUS WAYS TO APPLY, AND YOU WILL BE HELPED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE
Visit our website SIGN UP
Join us on discord! APPLY

OUR SERVERS
BATTLEFIELD 4:
[SF] #1 Operation Metro 24/7 3200 TICKETS - HIGH XP!
**PLEASE NOTE OUR SERVERS ARE LOCATED IN AMSTERDAM, SOME PLAYERS MIGHT EXPERIENCE HIGH LATENCY**[/size]

CONTACT
WE ARE VERY ACTIVE ON DISCORD, OVER 20 LOBBIES IN TOTAL AND ALWAYS PEOPLE ONLINE 24/7
Discord
Website
Platoon page
Facebook page
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
KIND REGARDS,

TEAM SEMPER FI
Post edited by SemperFi-Vivi on

Comments

• SF-Cakey
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm proud to say that i'm part of Semper Fi for about a year now. Troughout my time playing this game i have not been in a more friendly, active and coördinated platoon. The admins will always do their best to help you (and if no admins are online there are always members willing to help). Long story short. If you are looking for a big, friendly and active platoon. Semper Fi is the place to go ;)
  • SPEEDSTER1000000
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I know I'm just a clan friend but I know how friendly and helpful this community is, the admins, members ,superb, always there to help you. Semper-Fi give you a great place and people to play with.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oooh a new thread.

Well, lets just keep things as they are. Good bunch of people who love to play with each other. Been around for 2-3 years now and I can see myself sticking for a looonnggg time. Ooh and we have servers, hmmm servers. Not just in BF though, we're getting bigger and bigger and bigger and did I say bigger yet?

We're not just a BF Platoon we're more than that. We're a community across multiple games and we even have Esports teams. So if you are looking for a nice place to be, Team Semper Fi Gaming Community could be just that.
  • SemperFI-Savagee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have been part of SemperFI for around 7 months now and this community is amazing and so supportive and I have made some amazing friends here!
    SemperFi is continuing to expand at an amazing rate. Since starting here as one of the Esports players the community and management has been amazing and given me the confidence to progress into the manager of the Esports section. SemperFi is amazing and I wouldn't change any of it for the world!
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I've been in Team Semper Fi since the beginning (founder) and I've never seen a community this close.

We are one big family with people from all around the world playing together on a daily basis!
    Everyone is welcome, we have a very helpful community for the casual player and top-tier Esport teams for the competitive player.
    Our management team is working day and night to make sure everyone has a great environment to play in.

Team Semper Fi is growing like never before with our recent partnership with Gamers-Community!

Are you interested?

Join our discord and meet everyone! Don't worry, it's completely free.

Post edited by SemperFi-Vivi on
  • Remorz4theDeD
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Team Semper Fi is the first gaming community I have ever been a part of.
    I joined at the start of 2017 because I was tired of lone-wolfing in Battlefield.
    I went looking for a platoon on the BF Forums and joined a couple of Discord servers to check which ones would suit me best.
    I decided to apply for SF because it was one of the most active communities I was probing and the recruitment was very swift.

During the first couple of months of playing with the members on SF servers in BF4 and BF1, I got to know a lot of friendly members. I found out that there are some members that live in the same country as me. Plus, I got to know members from all over the world to enjoy playing with on the Battlefield.

I have taken part in a couple of SF community events, which were a blast! There is another one coming up real soon and I can't wait!

A few months ago, I decided to apply for the E-Sports section of the community, as they were looking for "fresh meat". This competitive environment made me step up my game.
    My captains and fellow members help me improve my playstyle through regular practice and helpful feedback. All while having tons of fun whenever possible.

In the end, this is a super friendly and helpful community. I'm having amazing fun being a part of it and I would recommend anyone to come and check us out.
    Don't hesitate to come and chill with us on our Discord and the Gamer's Community Teamspeak.
  • SemperFi-LowLow
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well,

I've been a member close to a year now, an admin for about 4/5 months, and there has never been a closer gaming family than SF for me, all the people are nice, friendly and always willing to help eachother out with stuff in games but also IRL :dizzy:

Semper Fi is home to me now, and i will never leave it!

You should really read all the messages above, because you know....they kinda speak for them selves right? A LOT!

So just scroll back up, look up the discord adress and join in and see what we're all about!

SemperFi-LowLow
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wooperdie woop, we had 65 applications this month only! Amazing number. Now lets keep that number going up up up up up and I need to stay of energy drinks.
  • Rombibombii
    Re-re-re-re-recruitingggg
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    We are still recruiting :)
  • Rombibombii
    This is a recruitment message
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    Alot of new members have joined in the meanwhile! Come check us out!
  • lovesucks0920
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    semperfi-smoke, ur friendlist is full, can't accept :(
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    semperfi-smoke, ur friendlist is full, can't accept :(

You can also join our discord and reach him there :)
    https://discord.gg/TGwtbW8
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    Recruiting!
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    We're open for more players!
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    We are still recruiting!
  • Rombibombii
    Le bumperino
  • SemperFi-Vivi
    New members join in every day, come join the fun! :)
  • Rombibombii
    Mimimi