Game dvr issue?

godsgitf
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 2017
anyone else having issues with your recorded game clips being displayed in a small screen as opposed to full screen after the HDR update? Every other game i own seems to be working fine.

Comments

• nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I am, can't understand why though as it works fine on some of the other guys I play with/against.

I just tested Forza Horizon 3 and that is fine, just seems to be BF1 from around the 7th September onwards - http://xboxclips.com/nickking
  • TavarishComrade
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've also been missing some clips recently
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've also been missing some clips recently

That sounds like a different issue, the clips are there just are just windowed and in the top left hand corner.
  • mrsinders
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have had the same issue, i recorded a clip and when i came to view it was small screen... couldn't work out how to change it ... :(
  • nickking360
    Do you guys have the S or the original Xbox One?

I'm using the S, I know the guys at work who aren't having issues all have the original Xbox One.
  • Tblizzy21
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here own a One S and since this Russian update my B1 clips and screenshots are displayed small on the upper left side
  • mrsinders
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I too have the one S....hopefully they will fix it soon
  • Gewehr_M98
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    YES. I have this problem!!!!!! I have an Xbox One S. Maybe it has to do with the new HDR update and it's screwing up the game clips.
  • nickking360
    It appears to be only Battlefield 1 suffering for me, and it's since the HDR update as you say.

Don't have the same problem with Forza Horizon 3 (also HDR), so it's something else EA/Dice have done.
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    have this too ... xbox s with hdr in use. ever since the update clips are now a screen inside the screen (small screen as op said)
    devs read this? problem needs to be on the punch list
  • zsommidublin
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same problem here. Only BF1 game clips. Any other games hdr/sdr perfect. I’m recording 1080p as I’m an alpha preview member but as I said only BF1 has this issue! Tried to ask @EAhelp not resolved!!!
  • Cal4T5
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here! Xbox One S.
  • TheRealWolly
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    https://i.imgur.com/62haVu5.png

I assume this is what you're referring to? Only happens on BF1 .. All other games are fine .. I have an Xbox One S as well ..
  • nickking360
    https://i.imgur.com/62haVu5.png

I assume this is what you're referring to? Only happens on BF1 .. All other games are fine .. I have an Xbox One S as well ..

Yes sir, exactly that.
  • COGman54
    Yes I've got this issue as well, its so annoying.
  • Cal4T5
    COGman54 wrote: »
    Yes I've got this issue as well, its so annoying.

Last update fixed it for me.
  • nickking360
    Yes fixed for me as well.