This Week in Battlefield V

old platoon / disbanded

Comments

• CaptHotah
    1094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Anyone up for some GEEK smashing some tdm rounds in the new dlc this evening??

Objective 1, win round
    Objective 2, get best squad award
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    HotahX_O wrote: »
    Anyone up for some GEEK smashing some tdm rounds in the new dlc this evening??

Objective 1, win round
    Objective 2, get best squad award

Yeah I would love to. I don't have much time tonight because I'm going out but I can play for about an hour at about 8 PM my time (that's UTC+2 because of daylight savings, in the winter it's UTC+1 for my country, The Netherlands / Amsterdam time)
    Post edited by Mrs_Ragdoll on
  • Thom3189
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mcslackert
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you are looking for a fun and teamplaying platoon feel free to signup. We are from all over the world so time zones are not a big deal. Hope to see you on the battlefield as a platoonmate!
  • Mcslackert
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    After 140 hours of solo play, i join this platoon well in the last 2 weeks i did have more fun more teamplay than in that 140 hours total! The platoon are people that are not to seriously and enjoin a laugh! so sign up when would like this aswell! stop the misery of no revives or begging for ammo '' we got your **** coverd''
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited January 2018
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lovley good members go one gr John!.
  • Mcslackert
    guys & girls stop your solo suffering, and get a platoon full of teamplaying friends. Who doesnt like some fun and action together! join us and we show you how battlefield can be a great teamplay based game!
  • CaptHotah
    1094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We now have a server up and running. Feel free to play and join us on our all maps Team Deathmatch server:

> [G33K] All TDM Maps [Base and Expansions] <

It's running al 22 BF1 maps mixed with voting enabled. Als soon as the new DLC is released we'll add the new maps as well.

We're focused on playing Conquest and also play Team Deathmatch regulair for a change

We hope to see you online! If you like to use voicechat, we also have a Discord server :) (not required for joining but it's fun and good for teamwork to use ;))

Check on our website g33k.boards.net how you can join the platoon and our Discord channel
    We now have a server up and running. Feel free to play and join us on our all maps Team Deathmatch server:

> [G33K] All TDM Maps [Base and Expansions] <

It's running al 22 BF1 maps mixed with voting enabled. Als soon as the new DLC is released we'll add the new maps as well.

We're focused on playing Conquest and also play Team Deathmatch regulair for a change

We hope to see you online! If you like to use voicechat, we also have a Discord server :) (not required for joining but it's fun and good for teamwork to use ;))

Check on our website g33k.boards.net how you can join the platoon and our Discord channel

Wow, been away from the forum for a while. Didnt knew we have a tdm server now thats awesome.
  • roudiz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I applied. Never played with a platoon before , mostly solo or with another friend. Im 23 years old from Sweden and work 3-shift so I have time to play on weekends
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    roudiz wrote: »
    I applied. Never played with a platoon before , mostly solo or with another friend. Im 23 years old from Sweden and work 3-shift so I have time to play on weekends

In working in these shifts too cool
  • imanbkpc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've applied for the platoon, looking for some cool peps to play bf1 casual with. I've been playing solo since launch and it's getting boring. By the way I'm in US eastern time zone so hit me up. Feel free to add me and send me a message. I play bf1 pretty much every day so I'm on all the time. Thanks all!
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    bump to top ;)
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top