This Week in Battlefield V

Calling all Forum fielders - yes, that means YOU!

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    I'll be along later. Not looking forward to having other mens balls on my face though.

Being a Liverpool fan, I'm sure you're used to it ;)
    only footballs...
  • Trokey66
    8370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RiD_FeaR wrote: »
    @Trokey66 so we've got one platoon with 100 and another up and running with 44 and we can't get 16 players.....poor do man.

Tell me about it!

I think me and @Crispy_Pinguin need to get the club's out and do some culling.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also... is it 8pm UK time? :-/
  • JesseA421
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what happened to mocha?
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    @Trokey66 so we've got one platoon with 100 and another up and running with 44 and we can't get 16 players.....poor do man.

Tell me about it!

Im all in for some Clubbing, but is the skrimmage postponed?
  • HuwJarz
    3881 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My wife asked my father in law to come for dinner. Without consultation. I'll have to join the server later. I know the match has been cancelled, but does anyone else have a wife that does not realise that Friday Night if BF1 night. No exceptions.

Who has the number for a decent divorce lawyer?
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JesseA421 wrote: »
    what happened to mocha?
    Haven't seen him on here nor psn since bf4...
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Yes
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Tell me about it!

Yes
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    My wife asked my father in law to come for dinner. Without consultation. I'll have to join the server later. I know the match has been cancelled, but does anyone else have a wife that does not realise that Friday Night if BF1 night. No exceptions.

Who has the number for a decent divorce lawyer?

My wife knows Friday is playstation night ;)
  • RiD_FeaR
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trade up to a wife that games ^^^ way less agro. :)
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Then who's gonna watch the kids ;)
  • fisknyllet17

A sexy nanny in a skimpy outfit?
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017

Yes

Tell me about it!

Yes

So what is it ? 8PM or Postponed ?
  • GRIZZ11283

A sexy nanny in a skimpy outfit?

Now that would work :)
  • GRIZZ11283

Yes

Tell me about it!

Yes

Its still on, its changed to a bagging session now :)
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    @Crispy_Pinguin - formal scrim postponed, all those who committed (and others) are going to populate the Forumfielders server.

It's going be good to say the least
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    Prep768 wrote: »
    @Crispy_Pinguin - formal scrim postponed, all those who committed (and others) are going to populate the open server.

It's going be good to say the least

Is that the ForumFielders hangout ?
  • Crispy_Pinguin

Yes

Tell me about it!

Yes

Its still on, its changed to a bagging session now :)

Yeah same, i'll be on for sure! see you tonight around 8 pm
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hope you weren't just using us to fill your server as i went to a lot of trouble contacting US and Euro BTS to get this scrim full.@Trokey66 looked at a few personel friends who don't play with us so i will do a joint cull with you! Anyway as you know we are all friends at the end of the day and yes it is disappointing so at the beginning of the first game we come across to your server you must all line up to be bagged by the BTS.
This discussion has been closed.