ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• RaLakedaimon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally not a huge fan of the game it doesn't feel quite right, just my two cents though which counts for nothing when millions play a game. I am let down EA/Dice made it more difficult to play BF1942/BF2 with the loss of that company backing them for so long. But honestly BF3/BF4 are fantastic games and fit the BF franchise better than this one can in my eyes, but those games are still running servers so I'm happy (BF3 PC community is terribly small now though even compared to BC2 which I hate).
  • TrimiPejes
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JFK001NBF2 wrote: »
    Can SOMEONE please tell me what the Hell it means when a player's name DOES NOT appear in the KILL FEED when they kill or die! It's ridiculous how many times I've asked without an answer.

I don't know if you already got an answer to your question but go to settings and look for Killfeed. i think standard the killfeed is turned off but you can turn it on under settings.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally not a huge fan of the game it doesn't feel quite right, just my two cents though which counts for nothing when millions play a game. I am let down EA/Dice made it more difficult to play BF1942/BF2 with the loss of that company backing them for so long. But honestly BF3/BF4 are fantastic games and fit the BF franchise better than this one can in my eyes, but those games are still running servers so I'm happy (BF3 PC community is terribly small now though even compared to BC2 which I hate).

thanks for the info man B)
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    how's the game going guys
    Post edited by WALKINGCORPSE1 on
  • Team_321P
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's a reason the servers are getting more and more empty... Weak Scout weapons, then again underpowered weapons in general, terrible targeting system, HE tripwires that only do 3/4 damage, silly hoops to jump through to unlock weapons, and the same "let the hacks and cheaters run amok so nobody can have a good time" attitude. Same old BF different label. Money poorly spent.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Team_321P wrote: »
    There's a reason the servers are getting more and more empty... Weak Scout weapons, then again underpowered weapons in general, terrible targeting system, HE tripwires that only do 3/4 damage, silly hoops to jump through to unlock weapons, and the same "let the hacks and cheaters run amok so nobody can have a good time" attitude. Same old BF different label. Money poorly spent.

False facts.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let's see, the game is laggy, buggy as heck, glitchy.
    Nope not a fan.
    Purdy picher though. Yuk Yuk.
  • aseveredfoot
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah kind of a necro, but since the Tsar DLC dropped, there is apparently a server lag bug across all platforms. It's pretty miserable to be honest, because until this happened I really loved playing the game.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Team_321P wrote: »

False facts.

Weak scout weapons? If I play four games I will get one-shotted by a sniper all but maybe 2 times at all ranges and with different rifles. Last week I counted and was killed with one shot 9 out of 10 times in one game and 8 out of 8 in the other. Many of these were at long range and with me running.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    ok, so im way behind you guys in experience with the game, but im loving it myself.
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loving the game, I go beast mode each game and have a blast! The only thing right now I don't like Is the grind in operations campaign, wish the points were awarded for not a total complete game instead of having to stay the whole time till the end for the points to count.
  • AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Great looking game, shame about consistency in hit reg, people sliding all over the floor and being impervious to damage because their fuckimng hotbox is somewhere else, my gun killing quickly then turning into a water pistol next game....Watching a player get god scores five games in a row and i can't kill him with three shotgun blasts in the back, again and again and again..

Inconsistency, oops I said that. Being killed instantly by a hellriegel or Federov at ridiculously long range again and again and again by the same guy sliding around on roller skate knees bullet sponging five games in a row...Ambushing said elite god players repeatedly and losing the fight when they realise I am shooting them in the back with a Bar and tickling them and they have just walked through a grenade/poison gas to add insult to injury.Yes ambushing as in outsmarting them and having all the advantages but they just insta kill every time and absorb bullets.

Then wandering if its my internet and being the guy with the lowest latency in every f ing match.....then I play a few games and my gun kills again.....inconsistency,...

Hit reg........lining up on someones head and getting no hit markers.....lining up very carefully on a head and still not getting a hit marker.....then being shot by a shotgun, hellrigel, federov from 100 feet away and being insta killed even though I am crouching behind cover because they noticed me trying to shoot their team mate in the head.

Yeah this game isn't ridiculously frustrating for me......then I have a few nice games where ambushing and outwitting people works and my gun works again...oh yeah consistency. So sometimes I really like it but I realising how flawed it is and going off it quickly..that a shame
  • Pungemo
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seconding @AngelofMirth1. I love most things about this game, but the extremely inconsistent hit registration and a collection of poor balancing choices make it incredibly frustrating. The experience is further undermined by the community of Battlefield players, which aren't nearly as positive as they were several games ago.
  • strombergs04
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Didnt play since Ive unlocked my last achievement and got to 120. Next to all the bugs and lag its simply one of the most boring BF titles, theres nothing to work for unless you grind for useless Battlepacks.

Oh yeah and I still feel ripped off as Premium Day 1 Owner with the Revolution Decision.
  • blackaddR
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    I love these comments “worst game ever” etc. Yet here they are on the battlefield 1 forums lol

It’s refreshing and in a good way. I miss some elements of old battlefield games, such as parked aircraft on a runway but it still great. Definitely immersive than any other battlefield game, which I believe whole heartedly what DICE had set out to do.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a great game. Some of the game issues suck and some of the community stink as well. In between you get couple good games in.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Great looking game, shame about consistency in hit reg, people sliding all over the floor and being impervious to damage because their fuckimng hotbox is somewhere else, my gun killing quickly then turning into a water pistol next game....Watching a player get god scores five games in a row and i can't kill him with three shotgun blasts in the back, again and again and again..

Inconsistency, oops I said that. Being killed instantly by a hellriegel or Federov at ridiculously long range again and again and again by the same guy sliding around on roller skate knees bullet sponging five games in a row...Ambushing said elite god players repeatedly and losing the fight when they realise I am shooting them in the back with a Bar and tickling them and they have just walked through a grenade/poison gas to add insult to injury.Yes ambushing as in outsmarting them and having all the advantages but they just insta kill every time and absorb bullets.

Then wandering if its my internet and being the guy with the lowest latency in every f ing match.....then I play a few games and my gun kills again.....inconsistency,...

Hit reg........lining up on someones head and getting no hit markers.....lining up very carefully on a head and still not getting a hit marker.....then being shot by a shotgun, hellrigel, federov from 100 feet away and being insta killed even though I am crouching behind cover because they noticed me trying to shoot their team mate in the head.

Yeah this game isn't ridiculously frustrating for me......then I have a few nice games where ambushing and outwitting people works and my gun works again...oh yeah consistency. So sometimes I really like it but I realising how flawed it is and going off it quickly..that a shame

this
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    blackaddR wrote: »
    I love these comments “worst game ever” etc. Yet here they are on the battlefield 1 forums lol
    because they want it fixed as they payed lots of money for it
  • LeonReed123
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    love it or hate it?

Bit of both I would go for.

When the game plays well its brilliant when the hit detection etc is off its a pile of crap...literally.

Imo the game wasnt ready to be released when it was there was/is to many silly bugs and it should never have got past Sony testing prior to release.

The actual interaction between Dice and this the official forum is a disgrace. Regardless of how many times and over how long a period people make the effort to report problems its just point blank ignored.

Shafting premium players with the price drop and not even offering a reach around as compensation...you will never get me on that one again.

Hit detection issues for players who meet all criteria for what should be best possible experience is unforgivable and will cost them future sales but bury your head ignore your customers and thats what you deserve.

Pity because for people like myself new to the franchise just a little effort and you would of had a premium buyer for every release. Now am not saying I still wont buy but it will be base copy and wait till price drops.
  • FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is not as good as BF2
This discussion has been closed.