Xbox One X enhancements patch!

Comments

• Billydoc1
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    guys...you won't believe how good BF1 will be on the X
    trust me
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I feel the same way brother. But I'm going to be pissed if they don't do it for a long time or at all especially since Microsoft has a marketing deal for bf1
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    trust me

You guys will really love it. I bought the pro just for bf1 and was very happy i did. Along with hdr is beautiful. Xbox x should be even better because of the better hardware compared to the pro.
  • Billydoc1
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    trust me

You guys will really love it. I bought the pro just for bf1 and was very happy i did. Along with hdr is beautiful. Xbox x should be even better because of the better hardware compared to the pro.

yep yep
  • wZhengINT
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    trust me

...how do you know about that? ...maybe 4K @60Hz plus HDR?
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We will just have to wait and see but I'm confident that we will love the upgrades they do for the One X
  • Billydoc1
    wZhengINT wrote: »
    trust me

bc i know what we get on the PS4 Pro
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wZhengINT wrote: »
    trust me

bc i know what we get on the PS4 Pro

That doesn't mean they have anything planned for the X though.

What enhancements does the PS4 Pro have exactly?
  • Billydoc1
    HDR,higher framerates up to 60fps (in MP we get some framedrops),higher resolution 1440-1800p
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    I'll take it that's good enough for me. Anything higher than 720P is awesome. As long as it's not 900p or 1080p for that matter Xbox One X should be able to hit at least 1440 native
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    I will s*** my pants though if it hits native 4K. But I'm not getting my hopes up, not at all
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So BF1 could look a lot better with the XBOX One X while still using a 1080P TV?
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So BF1 could look a lot better with the XBOX One X while still using a 1080P TV?

Yes. And there won't be the frame drops and other performance issues.
  • Billydoc1

yes
    even if you have a 1080p TV,games will look better
    Supersampling feature on the X (not on PS4 Pro) fits the 4K res on the 1080p image
    this means better image,sharp,crisp
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

yes
    Supersampling feature on the X (not on PS4 Pro) fits the 4K res on the 1080p image

Ps pro games do have super sampling. It's just up to developer to implement.
  • TheGmCGaMeR

yes

Well we see how that goes LOL
  • smokethadro
    gmcworks wrote: »

yes

Lol i have a 4k, so i don't care either way
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    gmcworks wrote: »

yes

Lol i have a 4k, so i don't care either way

Me too...
  • Billydoc1

yes

the difference is that for the Pro it's up to devs to use it
    The X already has it as a feature in GPU
  • TheGmCGaMeR

yes

the difference is that for the Pro it's up to devs to use it
    The X already has it as a feature in GPU

True true Microsoft Master software developers did all the work for the developers so the One X would be the easiest to develop for