Revision 54 now live

crabman169
12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
DLHrrNYWAAAF4CC?format=jpg

*sigh*

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yet another revision without the only new puzzle piece weapon from the new DLC, dud indeed.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This revision is only going to last for three more days, so lets hope that the revision we're getting on Thursday will have ITNOTT skins. Until all of the ITNOTT skins are available, I'll still consider this DLC to be a work-in-progress.

On a side note, has anyone received their monthly Superior Battlepack yet? I still haven't gotten mine.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Luckily I was patient enough to not go all-in for the Bochkareva in the previous revision, as now I can pick it up without the frustrating "dance of duplicate skins".
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing I need. I got the Bochkareva in a standard pack yesterday.
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This revision is only going to last for three more days, so lets hope that the revision we're getting on Thursday will have ITNOTT skins. Until all of the ITNOTT skins are available, I'll still consider this DLC to be a work-in-progress.

On a side note, has anyone received their monthly Superior Battlepack yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

Fairly sure I didn't get mine either and I believe someone created a thread about this as well.
  • HandsomeBearCub
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I spent 6k scraps to get the Mosin skin last revision, then I got a duplicate Mosin from a rewarded battlepack the last day and now it's in the exchange...and we still haven't seen the Model 1900 ._.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I spent 6k scraps to get the Mosin skin last revision, then I got a duplicate Mosin from a rewarded battlepack the last day and now it's in the exchange...and we still haven't seen the Model 1900 ._.

Don't hold your breath, I have one legendary shotgun skin from all the time I've been playing and I got most every other weapon type legendaries, shotguns are the redheaded stepchildren of skins. With my luck I won't get the Riot now either.
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Don't hold your breath, I have one legendary shotgun skin from all the time I've been playing and I got most every other weapon type legendaries, shotguns are the redheaded stepchildren of skins. With my luck I won't get the Riot now either.

Hahaha you should play on my account. If there's a Modello or shotgun skin in a revision I can near-guarantee I'll get them.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I spent 5k scraps for the desert gold so I am broke as hell. I am not sure if I can save up 2k before this 2 day period.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well now that tanks are out of the way,it's time to save up till the next bfest( december maybe). Gonna have over 15k by then.
  • HandsomeBearCub
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm starting to think so too xd My legendaries are: 6 SLRs, 4 SMGs, 6LMGs, 9 Rifles, 13 sidearms and a grand total of 2 shotguns. I main scout so I've never scrapped a rifle that I didn't have. But I don't think I've scrapped more than 1 shotgun before. Scrapped plenty of SLRs and LMGs tho to get a chance at more rifles~
  • von_Campenstein

I'm starting to think so too xd My legendaries are: 6 SLRs, 4 SMGs, 6LMGs, 9 Rifles, 13 sidearms and a grand total of 2 shotguns. I main scout so I've never scrapped a rifle that I didn't have. But I don't think I've scrapped more than 1 shotgun before. Scrapped plenty of SLRs and LMGs tho to get a chance at more rifles~

I've got 6 SLR, 4 SMG, 6 LMG, 8 BAR, 16 SA, 5 M and then the lone legendary shotgun skin...
  • HandsomeBearCub
    edited October 2017

I've got 6 SLR, 4 SMG, 6 LMG, 8 BAR, 16 SA, 5 M and then the lone legendary shotgun skin...

lol why are you sitting on 8 BARs? XD And what is "M"?EDIT: Oh melee ^^ EDIT2: Oh BAR = bold action rifle...my head is tired atm
  • Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I usually get mine on the 1st or the 5th.. seems kinda random
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Auto Revolver Legendary, finally! Screw the rest, that's the only one i want......... so no doubt i won't get it :(

Edit - Had enough for 5 superiors............ Rattlesnake skin 3 times, crappy feeble pistol skin twice....... thanks Dice, love the rng

Edit 2 - scrapped some skins i never use and got 2 more superiors.......... another Rattlesnake and an assault truck scrap skin........ god i hate this nonsense :(
    Post edited by Goofy-The-Sc0t on
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

1900 isn't coming until next battlefest by the looks of it.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Luckily I was patient enough to not go all-in for the Bochkareva in the previous revision, as now I can pick it up without the frustrating "dance of duplicate skins".

Same here. I I knew I would get The Medicine skin about 10 times so I saved my scraps. Now I have the Bochkareva too
    Post edited by dj4047 on
  • AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I spent over 16,000 scraps trying to get the Mosin skin in the last revision and didn't get it. Now it is in the exchange for 2000 scraps. :|
  • HandsomeBearCub
    I spent over 16,000 scraps trying to get the Mosin skin in the last revision and didn't get it. Now it is in the exchange for 2000 scraps. :|
    Uncontrolled RNG sucks :/ I really wish they would either put a cap on duplicates(if they have to keep them at all), show us their revision schedule a few weeks in advance or offer exchange for the whole revision at increased price(like 3-4k scraps but you can choose any legendary skin in the current revision).
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this revision is only 3 days, so maybe new ones in the next.