king_havok61
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Spm: 2015
K/d: 1.83
Kills a min: 1.5
Win %: 48%

Comments

• 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There will always be somebody better to kick your rear end. There will always someone worse who's rear end you will kick, regardless of what your stats say. It's like asking if the night is really dark.

If you're happy then why should it matter what others think? I'm sure many clans/platoons would love to have you.
  • arche289
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are better than mine. But I have fun regardless of my stats. Try to PTFO when possible.
  • GhiIIyintheMist
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't worry about stats. Just make sure to ptfo. That's what really matters.
  • The_Jurica
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Better than mine. And I'm the best.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As long as your fun per minute is high you're doing well!

• rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why seek validation, OP? Who cares what someone else thinks?
  • CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nope your wins are under 50% so all the others stats mean nothing, if you do not play the objective.
  • larry_54235
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nope your wins are under 50% so all the others stats mean nothing, if you do not play the objective.

Even if you play the objective it doesn't always mean you're going to win a round. Anyways stats don't matter to me. I play for fun not stats.
  • smokethadro
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Embarrassing stats tbh. Might as well quit.
  • king_havok61
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Then my SPM wouldn’t be that high
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah your SPM isn't bad.
    KDR is about average I think.
    KPM is good.
    And I think wins is generally a matter of luck of who you get on your team for a win%.

• TonkTooStronk
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No...
  • MrOhnoez
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trash.
    lol they are fine. If you are above a 1.0 and have a decent SPM and win/loss ratio you good.
  • Eskim0Whisperer
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not bad, you sure know how to play the game. If you're at all concerned, I would honestly focus on continuously being on the winning team :) Even if you only play CQ, a win will get you 25-50% multiplier on your base points, so its safe to say you're 75% as good as you could be :)
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not bad, you sure know how to play the game. If you're at all concerned, I would honestly focus on continuously being on the winning team :) Even if you only play CQ, a win will get you 25-50% multiplier on your base points, so its safe to say you're 75% as good as you could be :)

How do you honestly focus on being on the winning team?

So if you're team is loosing, switch teams? Quit? That's really not being a "team" player.
  • StandFreeAndy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i_Goof_i wrote: »

So if you're team is loosing, switch teams? Quit? That's really not being a "team" player.

You can usually tell within the first 200/300 tickets if the team you’re on is mince or not (players PTFO, etc). I think is fine to switch team if your teammates aren’t pulling their weight.
  • i_Goof_i

You can usually tell within the first 200/300 tickets if the team you’re on is mince or not (players PTFO, etc). I think is fine to switch team if your teammates aren’t pulling their weight.

I never switch teams because we are loosing. I might accept there is no chance to win and hold back and just get kills. I figure dropping the objective when your are 300 tickets down isn't going to hurt, it will just speed up the inevitable loss.

Switching teams because your loosing just results in stacked teams.
  • StandFreeAndy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I never switch teams because we are loosing. I might accept there is no chance to win and hold back and just get kills. I figure dropping the objective when your are 300 tickets down isn't going to hurt, it will just speed up the inevitable loss.

Switching teams because your loosing just results in stacked teams.

Well, players who aren’t willing to play a team based game deserve to be taught a harsh lesson every now and again, whilst the decent players have a little fun stomping them.
  • micky2bad
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

He should just switch team to ensure his W/L is sufficient to please the forum gatekeepers.
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spm: 2015
    K/d: 1.83
    Kills a min: 1.5
    Win %: 48%

You are obviously not smart enough to understand good stats or bad stats. Compare each of your stats to the percentile you rank on battle tracker in to see how you stack up anything below 50% is above average and anything above 50% is below average..I will not give you the validation you want use your brain and stop trying to measure sticks because most people who post here stick is a whole lot longer.