service assignments (perks)

GORAS187
19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hey Y'all !! i been grinding service assignments and unlocked almost all of them. cool stuff there and u can use 3 perrks at a time. anyone feels like sharing good combos to use them on diffrent classes ?
:)

Comments

• plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Juggernaut and the one that reduces explosive damage as Assault is pretty good...stacks up to about 40% reduction in explosive damage. I run that as Assault class along with the one that increased your time out of combat heal. Makes a big difference when close-combat in confined spaces.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I stick with Inconspicuous, Flak, and Quick Regen. That seems to be the combo that works best for me.
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    I stick with Inconspicuous, Flak, and Quick Regen.
    Love the inconspicuous perk.
    My favorite so far.
  • abc1077432291
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’ve got all but two unlocked. I’ve started looking at the assignment screen before jumping into a game to see what I should work on next.
  • ssolrik
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im still stuck with tha beeping crossbow.. enemy hit 49. Enemy hit 27 enemy hit 63 wtf. Im never going to touch this thing again. Been stuck for two weeks, one kill missing. Switching to crossbow makes med feel like im about to cry :)

Love the game bigtime, graphics and Maps R awsome.

Hitregistration is a fckng joke
  • abc1077432291
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have to say I’m working on the my second to last one and actually don’t enjoy playing war pigeons or frontlines. It’s literally taking me forever cause I loathe playing those game modes.
  • GORAS187
    Juggernaut and the one that reduces explosive damage as Assault is pretty good...stacks up to about 40% reduction in explosive damage. I run that as Assault class along with the one that increased your time out of combat heal. Makes a big difference when close-combat in confined spaces.

Yeah man beastly combination Juggernaut+ Flak + works amazing for assault, throw gas granate then go in close quarters with dynamite....crazy !!!!
  • GORAS187
    Inconspicuous + Quick Unspot works great in Rush mode, especially if your all squad have this on , u can protect almost every area.
  • GORAS187
    another thing guysm how u guys find Cover perk ( suppresion reduced by 25%) i cant feel this one...i guees it works for support , but theres no point for a scout, issn't it ?
  • jamiestar79
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Blow up 5 vehicles with crossbow HE? That's going to take me the rest of my life!
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blow up 5 vehicles with crossbow HE? That's going to take me the rest of my life!

then do the others, and skip that part of the assignment.
  • jamiestar79
    I'm busy trying to stick a syringe in someones neck :)
  • OG-N2rock
    I'm busy trying to stick a syringe in someones neck :)

go to Lupkow Pass. Always plenty of oblivious snipers there to stick your syringe in. Got all mine there in a single game, and then proceeded to do it some more for the rest of the round, just for laughs.
  • jamiestar79
    One round! Nice one - I should relax a bit more when creeping up on a sniper cos I always end up just clubbing them before running off like a mad man! I think I have 1 syringe kill in total and that was by accident!
  • OG-N2rock
    One round! Nice one - I should relax a bit more when creeping up on a sniper cos I always end up just clubbing them before running off like a mad man! I think I have 1 syringe kill in total and that was by accident!

Yeah, I had one when I went into the game on Lupkow. I ended up getting 10 on that map LOL Just go play in the hills that are off to the side. They tend to just lay up there focused on staring down the scope at the objectives. Just remember to crouch coming up behind them so they don't hear you.
  • PackersDK
    897 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m the kind of guy who just jumps into things without reading the instructions, so I actually played quite awhile before I realized the 5/6 part of the assignments. I thought it would take me ages to finish any of them.

That meant I had numerous WTF moments where the assignment suddenly was done. I’ve finished all but one weeks ago. Still missing one, but only because it’s so map specific (10 tanks destroyed on Amiens/50 headshots on Nivelle etc).

My point with my post; assignments are easy, just play the game. Sure, you have to adapt some classes, but still.

I would have prefered some more geared towards teamplay and perhaps more grindy. 500 revives, 100 flare assist and so on.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have to say I’m working on the my second to last one and actually don’t enjoy playing war pigeons or frontlines. It’s literally taking me forever cause I loathe playing those game modes.

These are the assignments I hate the most they aren't about playing as a team or using different weapons they are "look we have other game modes" Yer I know and there's a reason I and a lot of others don't play then