Weekly Debrief

[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF4/BF1/PUBG (PC)

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seven Nation Army <3

ZEXsedB.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A sad moment in BoB

jjgkZVx.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Just stop by on TS and start playing with us! :smile:
    85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "That photo defines our BoB perfectly,
    a bunch of morons with guns." - 4D71AN

bantkDb.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Le bumpe
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join for a normal community :tongue:
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We are looking for more members! Join a great community :)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join the brothers in arms!

kryz18s.jpg
  • FockDice
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any reason Capt_B_L_Willard keeps kicking me?
    He said you was moaning like a woman, so I called it sexist
    He then kicked me
    Rejoined, did not mention anything in chat and was kicked again.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We do not run that Hardcore server, and the people that do, do not have a thread here. If you want me to redirect you to them, I can send you a link through PM, but I cannot post it on our thread.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited October 2017
    Happy birthday to our Leader, @Rubenmannetje ! :D
    Post edited by SgtDarkPhoenix on
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Always looking for new people!
  • Mamba334
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey guys. Mamba here. I will be in game in about a week. Look forward to playing with you all.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Come on TS, hope you'll enjoy :D
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Bumperino
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on TeamSpeak: 85.236.100.96:11297
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    One last bump from SgtDark :D
  • Jamesuperfun
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It seems we haven't been keeping up with our bumping duties. Bump!
  • AmokNotts
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello there, I am interested in joining, doing solo for some times since everybody I knew quitting for their own reason. I am really looking for a fun clan to join, yours seem like one. I am a Malaysian, working/staying at United Kingdom at the moment. please to meet you guys.
  • Jamesuperfun
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AmokNotts wrote: »
    Hello there, I am interested in joining, doing solo for some times since everybody I knew quitting for their own reason. I am really looking for a fun clan to join, yours seem like one. I am a Malaysian, working/staying at United Kingdom at the moment. please to meet you guys.

Nice, good to have you on board. Hopefully I'll see you in TS one day soon and we can play a few rounds.