Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not all lost yet. Biggest Chinese cheat creator was recently arrested had all his money (earned from selling cheats) seized and is facing up to 14 years in jail. It is breaking the law in most countries to palm it off as a growing industry is not going to wash with most gamers nice try barcode dude
  • sta_zach
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    “And which cheat free game you had in mind playing on PC instead of DICE's games??..”

Well this is a matter of perspective. I personally play games to have some fun. If i can’t then i don’t need to play games. Further more if you consider the numbers (120.000 pc players on January, less than 28.000 now) most gamers seem to be under the same page.
    Now to answer your question, from now on i would put my money to companies that put some effort to deal with their customer complains, and DICE is not one of them. If no one is, then i will go back to playing tetris on a 200euro pc.
    As to why i stiil spend my time in this forum, it’s simply because i’ve spent 120euro to DICE and i am pissed off with myself. I should have known better...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sta_zach wrote: »
    “And which cheat free game you had in mind playing on PC instead of DICE's games??..”

Well this is a matter of perspective. I personally play games to have some fun. If i can’t then i don’t need to play games. Further more if you consider the numbers (120.000 pc players on January, less than 28.000 now) most gamers seem to be under the same page.
    Now to answer your question, from now on i would put my money to companies that put some effort to deal with their customer complains, and DICE is not one of them. If no one is, then i will go back to playing tetris on a 200euro pc.
    As to why i stiil spend my time in this forum, it’s simply because i’ve spent 120euro to DICE and i am pissed off with myself. I should have known better...

You say DICE doesnt put effort in it?
    I se and many others that FF is banning alot more.
    That must have cost some effort.
    Battle eye still has alot of problems keeping the cheaters out
    Effort or no effort if the game has lots of cheaters like COD destiny PUBG and bf1 it give you the same paranoia feeling.
    I suggest you to play some tetris.
  • sta_zach
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    sta_zach wrote: »

You say DICE doesnt put effort in it?
    I se and many others that FF is banning alot more.
    That must have cost some effort.
    Battle eye still has alot of problems keeping the cheaters out
    Effort or no effort if the game has lots of cheaters like COD destiny PUBG and bf1 it give you the same paranoia feeling.
    I suggest you to play some tetris.

Well i will do. And if more players do so then maybe we will see some changes
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes, let's pay attention to this guy, it is best that we change to consoles and stop reporting cheaters on PC, so that we stop giving problems to the programmers of multi-hackers and cheaters ...

That after all, on the one hand is a big business, and on the other, those who download the free, we are also hurting.

We should be more considerate of dishonest players, we are being very unfair, for them it should be a nuisance to have to be waiting for them to update the multihacks every time there is an update of Btttle 1 or Origin ...
    And the poor programmers of the paid tricks, must have work overload with each update ...

He is absolutely right, stop crying and let the cheaters quiet.
  • DINGRAWR
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    IllIllIII lets start from Blizzards games hmm Owerwatch... ban hammer was that much strong to cheaters where crying a month about their banned accounts and weakness to they can't cheat in it, why we not start from games protected with BattlEye... Simple, good Anti Cheat and company keeps cheaters away from games, also makes their lawyers busy in a courthouse. Nothing more better than just that. Just don't be blind, use your mind and open your eyes. What is the point of our eyes if we let and keep our mind to be blind.
    With good AntiCheats they will slap all free cheats in start, after that played version ones will also go down very fast. If you deal with free ones, payed ones will not be a huge problem after that.... If you paid for your product, company is obligated to maintain and to give you full suport for their products, cheaters are part of issue in a product, so that means company need provide mantain to fix the issues. Not gonna lose my time to explain you what need be done, cause seems to you have nothing more to do and to deal with but to comfort people how everything is fine and thats all normal. Guess what? It's not normal and never will be normal for that kind huge company to do nothing after we give them our money for full product not some half piece of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. You can deal your priest work somewhere else, cause this aint a church and comforting place where you can say oh its fine, cause it's not fine to they break down the product you paid for. We live in a world where you expect a product for money you have paid for. So be done with it, FF is not dealing good with cheaters, they need extra layer AntiCheat protection... If they don't know how to start, they can contact Battleye and Blizzard, maybe after all they can learn something from them. Till then, don't worry reward of the worst company of year awaits for you! So now be a foolish and go buy Star Wars Battlefront 2, and give your money for half made game, so to they can laugh at you and made one more half made game... GG!
    p.s. even PunkBuster was doing better job then a FairFight!

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DINGRAWR wrote: »
    IllIllIII lets start from Blizzards games hmm Owerwatch... ban hammer was that much strong to cheaters where crying a month about their banned accounts and weakness to they can't cheat in it, why we not start from games protected with BattlEye... Simple, good Anti Cheat and company keeps cheaters away from games, also makes their lawyers busy in a courthouse. Nothing more better than just that. Just don't be blind, use your mind and open your eyes. What is the point of our eyes if we let and keep our mind to be blind.
    With good AntiCheats they will slap all free cheats in start, after that played version ones will also go down very fast. If you deal with free ones, payed ones will not be a huge problem after that.... If you paid for your product, company is obligated to maintain and to give you full suport for their products, cheaters are part of issue in a product, so that means company need provide mantain to fix the issues. Not gonna lose my time to explain you what need be done, cause seems to you have nothing more to do and to deal with but to comfort people how everything is fine and thats all normal. Guess what? It's not normal and never will be normal for that kind huge company to do nothing after we give them our money for full product not some half piece of ****. You can deal your priest work somewhere else, cause this aint a church and comforting place where you can say oh its fine, cause it's not fine to they break down the product you paid for. We live in a world where you expect a product for money you have paid for. So be done with it, FF is not dealing good with cheaters, they need extra layer AntiCheat protection... If they don't know how to start, they can contact Battleye and Blizzard, maybe after all they can learn something from them. Till then, don't worry reward of the worst company of year awaits for you! So now be a foolish and go buy Star Wars Battlefront 2, and give your money for half made game, so to they can laugh at you and made one more half made game... GG!

PUBG(BE) is infested...
    Overwatch. Infested.
    COD infested.
    Destiny 2... also infested.

Same with bf1. With or without effort you run into cheaters in every game.

These exact same threads are going on on each of these games their forums.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    With good AntiCheats they will slap all free cheats in start, after that played version ones will also go down very fast. If you deal with free ones, payed ones will not be a huge problem after that.... If you paid for your product, company is obligated to maintain and to give you full suport for their products, cheaters are part of issue in a product, so that means company need provide mantain to fix the issues. Not gonna lose my time to explain you what need be done, cause seems to you have nothing more to do and to deal with but to comfort people how everything is fine and thats all normal. Guess what? It's not normal and never will be normal for that kind huge company to do nothing after we give them our money for full product not some half piece of ****. You can deal your priest work somewhere else, cause this aint a church and comforting place where you can say oh its fine, cause it's not fine to they break down the product you paid for. We live in a world where you expect a product for money you have paid for. So be done with it, FF is not dealing good with cheaters, they need extra layer AntiCheat protection... If they don't know how to start, they can contact Battleye and Blizzard, maybe after all they can learn something from them. Till then, don't worry reward of the worst company of year awaits for you! So now be a foolish and go buy Star Wars Battlefront 2, and give your money for half made game, so to they can laugh at you and made one more half made game... GG!

PUBG(BE) is infested...
    Overwatch. Infested.
    COD infested.

one minute your saying cheating is not as prominent as we are saying, then your saying games are "infested" ? Time to make your mind up instead of trolling the post
  • IllIllIII
    D5RAT wrote: »

PUBG(BE) is infested...
    Overwatch. Infested.
    COD infested.

one minute your saying cheating is not as prominent as we are saying, then your saying games are "infested" ? Time to make your mind up instead of trolling the post

It is what "you" guys call infested.
  • 287martin
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pubg and cod are early access/alpha stage games and both won't be as expensive as BF1. Pubg is a completely different game with 100 players on a huge map and a huge player base close to 2 million playing today, it's not as much of an issue if a cheater gets you because you'll probably never see that player again! Had a cheater on my squad recently we shot him and sent in a report. People complaining here because BF1 was expensive and it's far from a premium product with it's lack of client side anti cheat and rubbish rsp. Every pc gamer expects to see occasional cheaters but the level of cheating in BF1 is out of control if you can't see that you are blind or cheating yourself so don't care.
  • zangles
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Just came from a game of Amiens. An assault is running around with a tank hunter kit.

He was at 27-3 when I left in disgust. He's using Helreigel on troops and tankgewehr (?!?!?!) on vehicles.

Ridiculous.

Oh, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to easily and intuitively navigate the STUPID UI in order to efficiently report a hacker.

No wonder no-one hardly ever bothers these days. Nothing will be done anyway.

Oh, as SWBF2 is apparently BF1 reskinned, I have voted with my wallet and it will be the first BF game in ages that I won't be buying, or upgrading to premium.

DICE/EA will do nothing until they are forced into it by falling sales volumes.
  • IllIllIII
    287martin wrote: »
    Pubg and cod are early access/alpha stage games and both won't be as expensive as BF1. Pubg is a completely different game with 100 players on a huge map and a huge player base close to 2 million playing today, it's not as much of an issue if a cheater gets you because you'll probably never see that player again! Had a cheater on my squad recently we shot him and sent in a report. People complaining here because BF1 was expensive and it's far from a premium product with it's lack of client side anti cheat and rubbish rsp. Every pc gamer expects to see occasional cheaters but the level of cheating in BF1 is out of control if you can't see that you are blind or cheating yourself so don't care.

Aha so when you don't see the cheaters it is not a problem?
    Strange view.
    The fact that PUBG is cheaper is because of the poor performance and lookings.. not becuase it has poor AC.
    CoD has had alot if cheaters in its previous titles aswell.
  • IllIllIII
    zangles wrote: »

The salesmumbers of swbf2 will tell if people are indeed fed up with DICE/EA.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

'people?' is wierd to call sheeps that name
  • sta_zach
    edited October 2017

Actually i totaly agree with this. We can not complain about bf4 and run to buy bf1. The same here. This level of tolerance will get us nowhere
    Post edited by sta_zach on
  • 287martin
    That's not what I meant. In BF1 you come up against a cheat chances of getting killed over and over by him are high, small map with less players. In pubg once you're downed that's it game over no spawning back into face the same cheater you move on and quickly forget about the experience. Only choice in bf1 is to leave and join another server. Fairfight maybe works but it's a bit slow as it needs time to gather statistics to determine if someone is cheating it's not enough on it's own and with the price they charge for BF1 anti cheat should be better.
  • feel2death
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lel even batt

PUBG(BE) is infested...
    Overwatch. Infested.
    COD infested.

lel even battlefront which just beta already cheat in there see someone one hit kill me
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    feel2death wrote: »
    lel even batt

PUBG(BE) is infested...
    Overwatch. Infested.
    COD infested.

lel even battlefront which just beta already cheat in there see someone one hit kill me

Was he using assault or the jetpack hero thingy
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I cannot believe anyone would buy swbf2 that bought and played bf1. Why would anyone think this game would be any better? EA/Dice will get no more of my cash and I go back to bf1942. I hope all the older customers boycott this and the next bf game unless they respond to the bf1 issues.
  • SirBobdk
    5074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    frankbama wrote: »
    I cannot believe anyone would buy swbf2 that bought and played bf1. Why would anyone think this game would be any better? EA/Dice will get no more of my cash and I go back to bf1942. I hope all the older customers boycott this and the next bf game unless they respond to the bf1 issues.
    Never played any SWBF and not going to. I also go back to BF1942 and as it is right now with missing AC, lag, Rubber banding and no real rental server, a serious change must be made at the next release before i will consider buying again. COD made a mistake with P2P and BF are about doing the same.
This discussion has been closed.