Worst Weekend ever

CPU_UK
1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So, a combination of-
1. Everyone and his dog chasing sniper medals,
2. The continued server rubber-banding
- has led to the worst weekend I can remember in a long, long time. Most of my Clan have pretty much thrown in the towel for this weekend (and during the week leading up to it). Normally we can filed 7-8 players, we barely got 2 of us on due to the above. It's been a terrible experience, DICE ¬_¬

Comments

• FierceBrosnan007
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    24p rush/tdm ... zero lag and very enjoyable.

64p = lagfest.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13437 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    #Feelsbadman

I'm glad I got ( some ) of the sniper challenges out of the way for the most part.

And yeah, The server lag last night was horrific for me, Rubber banding all over, Hitreg being way off point.

• B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    24p rush/tdm ... zero lag and very enjoyable.

64p = lagfest.

one of the reasons I've played mostly tdm over the past month. it's not perfect but much better than the average 64 player game. the hit detection still stinks though and it's really starting to make me not like the game as much. at this point I would forfeit my premium pass and have the game as it was in like february/march time before they really started screwing things up.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't come across any bad hitreg on 24p modes.

64p is unplayable currently.
  • SirBobdk
    4209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    Haven't come across any bad hitreg on 24p modes.

64p is unplayable currently.
    Agree, playing 32pp Frontline. 64P is not a choice.
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    #Feelsbadman

I'm glad I got ( some ) of the sniper challenges out of the way for the most part.

And yeah, The server lag last night was horrific for me, Rubber banding all over, Hitreg being way off point.

Same,

been having some bad issues last few days with stuttering. I have a solid frame rate and my ping on the server i play on is usually 28-40. When i run it feels like im slowing down intermittently and hitreg has been quite bad. I know many on our servers have been complaining of the same as well.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1287 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Played mostly today. During the day it was laggy. After 23:30 I was able to find better servers. One operation I played(40 man) especially had decent hit reg. Started lagging later on(monte grappa last base) but it was ok.
    But definitely the lag decreases at late hours.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After completing all service assignments and suffering CQ lag I went back to smaller modes, but the effects can be felt there as well (at least on some servers). The orange server performance icon was visible for most of my rounds yesterday, so resource overuse must be leaking over in their virtual server pools. Until a proper fix is deployed, they should strictly segregate the problematic game mode servers from the less resource-intensive ones.
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Speaking of dogs it would be nice to have a companion dog to attack an enemy on command.
  • HydeAut
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 open Beta this weekend was running rather smooth though . . .

(disclaimer: only 40 Players max; not a recommendation)
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It will be nice when EA/DICE can get these server issues straitened out. When it's working as intended, it's the best hit detection around. SWBF and other titles till then.