My body is making weird sounds...

i_Goof_i
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone ever notice occasionally when you join a match already in progress, it appears the sounds of your body are not yours?

For instance, you have the sound of a bayonet charge, but your not charging? Or a you just got revived sound or getting ammo sound.

It just sounds like the body sounds of another player or being transmitted to your character.

It doesn't do this for the entire match and goes away shortly but it is very confusing.

Comments

• dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea i joined a match the other day and my soldier was making that gasp sound when you are revived for like 2 minutes. Pretty annoying lol
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe your house is haunted....
  • zombifiedstalker
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, my body makes some godawful noises. I just put it down to old age..
  • cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well ... if i've eaten a lot of spicy food.. yes... for hours i'll be making all kinds of noises... it's rather annoying.
  • tostirooster
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's a bug that has been in the game forever as far as I've heard. I only encountered the revive sound once though a week or two ago. On the other hand, friend of mine has had that bug forever, mainly in Operations. I have no clue what causes it or how it disappears again.