Lag when i spawn....only me ?

bengr7
33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2017
Come on man i am getting enormous letency when i spawn for about 7-10 seconds and then it comes to normal it's so annoying.....fix the game please it's so frustrating

Comments

• Tullzter
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup i think a lot of people are getting that, i spawn as just an empty HUD, need to wait for around 10 seconds for my weapons to appear. even worse if you try to spawn into a plane, it takes around 30 seconds to put you in the plane which by now is way out of bounds and on a countdown to destruction. it's very very annoying and no it's not my internet connection, i'm connected via fiber optics and have one of the fastest internet speeds in the continent
  • AlphaMongloid
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issues here. Spawning in a plane at the start of a round will put me in it when there is imminent death. It even happened a few times that i did not spawn at all because i already died before i got in the plane. Yes..... i died before i was alive....

Also spawning as a pilot on a horseback happens almost every round. This bug was there since launch and still no fix. Im starting to think that the devs are amateurs or just dont care enough about the game and only care about your wallet....
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    The game currently has serious server issues. Ping in the UK has gone from 19 to 35 last five days, red server and yellow bandwidth signs constantly flashing and scrambled audio. Go and have a read on the general discussion "state of the game".
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have never run into any of these server or connection issues people complain about. Only thing that really bugs me is the sound crackling issue. Do you think the issues are on the players side due to crappy internet connection? I am hardwired less than 2 inches away from the router and have over 100mbps upload and download and I have never experienced a single lag issue or glitch.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    ahxe45 wrote: »
    I have never run into any of these server or connection issues people complain about. Only thing that really bugs me is the sound crackling issue. Do you think the issues are on the players side due to crappy internet connection? I am hardwired less than 2 inches away from the router and have over 100mbps upload and download and I have never experienced a single lag issue or glitch.

It's funny.. I got zero audio crackling issues but lots of lag, Especially on Irish servers.
    Im happy to trade the sound issue with the lag ;)

Btw, ''I have never experienced a single lag issue or glitch''
    You sure the game that you are playing is BF1? B)

SWE
    Hardwired
    Netduma
    1GBs fiber
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ahxe45 wrote: »

It's funny.. I got zero audio crackling issues but lots of lag, Especially on Irish servers.
    Im happy to trade the sound issue with the lag ;)

Btw, ''I have never experienced a single lag issue or glitch''
    You sure the game that you are playing is BF1? B)

SWE
    Hardwired
    Netduma
    1GBs fiber

The only thing I see frequently is other players lagging. I guess i should have worded this better but I see the normal glitches of getting shot through walls not being able to jump over small objects etc.. but I don't really experience anything related to server issues that other people complain about.
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get this sometimes on the first spawn of the game, but not afterwards. No gun, no gear... just nothing for 10 secs or so until my equipment starts to populate my pack.