Most satisfying thing to do in BF1

Comments

  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bigynzing wrote: »
    Baiting cavalry, boom goes the dynamite...

    Best tactic ever.......
  • DRYHITTER
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Eating pizza while people run into my MG14 bullet wall.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Enjoy watching my guy do the moonwalk! Michael would be proud
  • ViniciusBlade
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Killing a sniper at very long range using Assault,Medic or Support weapon.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting a kill with gas mask on a hill humper near the edge of the map.

    How do you kill with a gasmask?
    Do you mean kill someone while wearing it?
  • arche289
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me it is reviving someone after clearing the area. Always feel good to have a safe revive. Not easy to do either with snipers.
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    arche289 wrote: »
    For me it is reviving someone after clearing the area. Always feel good to have a safe revive. Not easy to do either with snipers.

    game couldn't have enough quality medics!
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I recently won a couple of 1:1 as scout vs cavalry in close quarters, taking down the rider with a single action rifle feels good
    also headshotting a any vehicle driver as they speed by, particularly speedboats for whatever reason
  • 6f0irri3497m
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Running out of bounds in the spawns and placing AT mines where enemy tanks spawn. Lol get the guys just watching the spawn waiting on a tank. I've figured you can place 5 before they start replacing the ones you've already laid
  • magicmonkeys
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've figured you can place 5 before they start replacing the ones you've already laid

    I noticed this the other day too. Don't tell everybody! ;)
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most satisfying thing in BF1......... probably having a round where the netcode/hitreg works correctly and the server is lag free....... oh how we mourn your demise spring-patch :(
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    Most satisfying thing in BF1......... probably having a round where the netcode/hitreg works correctly and the server is lag free....... oh how we mourn your demise spring-patch :(

    I feel badly for anyone not able to enjoy bf1 due to lag. Must be super region specific, I've never experienced anything more momentary lag playing exclusively xbox in NE USA
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unrated882 wrote: »
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    Most satisfying thing in BF1......... probably having a round where the netcode/hitreg works correctly and the server is lag free....... oh how we mourn your demise spring-patch :(

    I feel badly for anyone not able to enjoy bf1 due to lag. Must be super region specific, I've never experienced anything more momentary lag playing exclusively xbox in NE USA

    Same here. I'm from the Northeast USA (fairly rural area; 30 DL, 5 UL), and I have only experienced a few, very isolated, instances of lag. It sucks for all who experience it regularly. I love this game, but I've been lucky to enjoy it trouble-free, 98% of the time.

    ...back on topic. How about tossing a grenade into a pack of enemies? Those 2 seconds between detonation and kill feed prompts are magical.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Unrated882 wrote: »
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    Most satisfying thing in BF1......... probably having a round where the netcode/hitreg works correctly and the server is lag free....... oh how we mourn your demise spring-patch :(

    I feel badly for anyone not able to enjoy bf1 due to lag. Must be super region specific, I've never experienced anything more momentary lag playing exclusively xbox in NE USA

    Same here. I'm from the Northeast USA (fairly rural area; 30 DL, 5 UL), and I have only experienced a few, very isolated, instances of lag. It sucks for all who experience it regularly. I love this game, but I've been lucky to enjoy it trouble-free, 98% of the time.

    ...back on topic. How about tossing a grenade into a pack of enemies? Those 2 seconds between detonation and kill feed prompts are magical.

    Pity the flak perk has mostly ruined that.
  • KoalaKooked
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bigynzing wrote: »
    Baiting cavalry, boom goes the dynamite...

    Brilliant. I got something to do now.
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love the limpit charge in general. Dropping it into a confined space or causing a building to collapse onto enemies is always satisfying. Also randomly double limpited an artillery truck while he flailed his turret, which was epic. Imagine standing still out in the open while reloading in a remote part of Sanai
  • nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Getting a kill with gas mask on a hill humper near the edge of the map.

    How do you kill with a gasmask?
    Do you mean kill someone while wearing it?

    Like a fetish kill :)
  • Emporer2
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Running up behind that sniper who is camping almost to the back of the map and knifing him/her
  • stkyzfrmdapuma
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I run aggressive scout on HC using the m95 carbine. Theres nothing funner that running in a room with 5 or 6 people camped on a flag and being the only one to walk out. Especially when they are all support or assault.
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I run aggressive scout on HC using the m95 carbine. Theres nothing funner that running in a room with 5 or 6 people camped on a flag and being the only one to walk out. Especially when they are all support or assault.

    I play a lot of aggressive scout and I'd love to hear why you'd choose to play the m95 carbine over the smle carbine.
Sign In or Register to comment.