Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

• Tullzter
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    just found this. I hope DICE will find a way to ban XIM and custom controllers. Hall of shame...

that is annoying to see, this ruins the game for most. there should be a level playing field or at least an indication when someone is using mouse keyboard or other recoil stabilizing controllers
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    his still decent tho, at least you're being killed with skill and not aim assist

*runs
  • ProLegion_exor
    3197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can't archive the same level of repsonse and accurcy on a controller as MnK.

I've watched them on YT and read their stats, good players but not godlike. Have a look at Relaa if you want to see some insane control and reflexes. He's actually a comp player also, not a YT "star".
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can't archive the same level of repsonse and accurcy on a controller as MnK.

I've watched them on YT and read their stats, good players but not godlike. Have a look at Relaa if you want to see some insane control and reflexes. He's actually a comp player also, not a YT "star".

link dude?
  • ps_865
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    AA is plain field, anyone can use it, XIM is cheating. It should be banned, or at least marked beside the cheaters name, so normal players can leave the match. Or maybe a server settings XIM on/off?
  • Imabaka70
    1949 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You do know that those devices are not detectable right? All the console sees are the controller inputs. Those devices just translate the mouse and keyboard inputs to controller inputs.

Besides dice wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Sony would have to. And Sony won't do anything seeing as how they them selves license a similar product.

A small percentage of people use these devices because they have disabilities making a regular controller close to impossible.

You want them tossed out as well?

There was a massive thread on this very forum where the topic was beaten to death revived and then beaten again.
  • ps_865
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    You do know that those devices are not detectable right? All the console sees are the controller inputs. Those devices just translate the mouse and keyboard inputs to controller inputs.

Besides dice wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Sony would have to. And Sony won't do anything seeing as how they them selves license a similar product.

A small percentage of people use these devices because they have disabilities making a regular controller close to impossible.

There was a massive thread on this very forum where the topic was beaten to death revived and then beaten again.

Yes, the XIM and other KBM controllers should be banned, or at least to make servers with an option, so normal players filter them out

And yes, both PS OS and BF1 can read the device heandshake and filter out the modified controllers/devices
  • ps_865
    his still decent tho, at least you're being killed with skill and not aim assist

*runs

Yes, cheaters and thievs are usually skilled in that what they do
  • ps_865
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    Brokenmachine has some very impressive skills on the PS4 with insane recoil control my only criticism is he doesn't seem to know how to spot

Do you know if TheBrokenMachine uses XIM (or similar cheating device), or a normal Sony controller?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    edited October 2017
    Brokenmachine has some very impressive skills on the PS4 with insane recoil control my only criticism is he doesn't seem to know how to spot

Do you know if TheBrokenMachine uses XIM (or similar cheating device), or a normal Sony controller?

but he does post videos of his hands using a pad sometimes, so u can see his using a pad
  • Imabaka70
    1949 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So then if you think the ps os and bf1 can see the device thst means that both Sony and dice/ea don't see it as an issue and don't care.

Just like you basically stating that people with disabilities sound be banned from playing with an adapter.
  • ps_865

but he does post videos of his hands using a pad sometimes, so u can see his using a pad

Pad? A mouse pad? Oh, so he too uses xim then (sometimes)?
  • Imabaka70
    No you are mis-understanding he is a controller only user.

Average sniper uses both the mouse/keyboard and a controller.

You can't tell the difference by watching.

Broken machine uses a controller and does the same movements 90-180 turns accurately as you would see a mouse user.

Besides the adapters are not the same as on a Pc. You are limited to the turn speed of a controller at max settings.
  • ps_865
    Uh, oh, disability is the concern, looks like. All of the xim users have disability?

Fine, put them on dedicated xim servers

Any nerfing we get is due to the PC and console XIM yt videos of insane plays. Normal players suffer because of those with inferiority complex who resort to cheating. They are scared of leveled play
  • Imabaka70
    The problem with dedicated servers you split up an already divided community into something even smaller. The xim users are already few and far between.

And no not everyone with an xim has a disability but several do. Besides my bet is within the next generation or two of consoles keyboard and mouse will be supported default on all games.

But sure lets take the xim users and toss them on a server and have no one to play with. It's not as big of issue as you are making it out to be.
  • b2tchwood
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

In all fairness yeah, no shame in saying that. If kbm is an option then go play PC. It's pretty simple.

Kbm should not be on console end of.

@The_BERG_366 hit the nail on the head. The best players I've ever played with/against aren't usually on YT. I think people drastically underestimate how much time is put into YT channels, now imagine if someone is awesome on YT but then they could have spent all of that time getting better at the game.
  • Imabaka70
    edited October 2017
    Least to me it doesn't matter what someone uses for controls I've played with and against people that use a keyboard and mouse. They are not some unstoppable 100% accurate 7.0kd force that some people make them out to be.

I personally don't care what someone uses to play, if they want to use a kb and mouse or even a mad kats racing steering wheel to play more power to them.

• RudeAwakeningEh
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just found this. I hope DICE will find a way to ban XIM and custom controllers. Hall of shame...
    There isn't much they can do to people who use XIM. At most they could ban any competitive use, all though BF1 doesn't really support competitive as of right.
  • Imabaka70
    I noticed he is also wanting to ban custom controllers like the scruff and such.

If you are wanting to go that far should we ban gaming monitors since they have super low input lag? Should we ban super fast internet connections.

Even on console the playing field isn't exactly level.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Scuff controllers really don't give significant advantages in bf1 in my opinion. At most you get slightly easier access to certain buttons which really don't break the game play at all. Games like black ops with the jet packs were a little ridiculous since you'd see people floating in mid air taking crazy shots that only a scuff player could pull off.

I use FPS freaks on my PS4 controller. A simple attachable extension on the joystick, which adjust the feel of the stick. My friends all hate it, and take it off whenever they play on my account.