Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    1813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    A small percentage of people use these devices because they have disabilities making a regular controller close to impossible.

You want them tossed out as well?

In all fairness yeah, no shame in saying that. If kbm is an option then go play PC. It's pretty simple.

Kbm should not be on console end of.

@The_BERG_366 hit the nail on the head. The best players I've ever played with/against aren't usually on YT. I think people drastically underestimate how much time is put into YT channels, now imagine if someone is awesome on YT but then they could have spent all of that time getting better at the game.

Not that i'm using mkb... but, who's gonna pay for my super awesome 4, maybe 8k fully up to date pc as soon as my health deteriorating on a faster pace than it (lucky me) is doing now? You?

In all fairness, i feel console gaming is supposed to be casual. Can't compare a 400,- piece of 2nhand crap ps4 and/ or X1 to a multi-1000,- state of the art pc.
    Competetive meaning fun is cool and all that, but i think the real skilled players are doing just fine right now, legit. And real competetive play over the open internet sounds also like a bad joke to me. Go lan or something.
  • ps_865
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I noticed he is also wanting to ban custom controllers like the scruff and such.

If you are wanting to go that far should we ban gaming monitors since they have super low input lag? Should we ban super fast internet connections.

Even on console the playing field isn't exactly level.

Is it fair to say that you in fact do use a kbm controller, as you are so agile in defending them?
  • Imabaka70
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 11
    I have limited use of my right thumb. Using a controller is a painful experience.

Also don't have the 800-1000$ worth of funds to build a better pc.

So I switch between a controller and a keyboard and mouse setup as my hand allows.

I'm not even a spectacular player my spm is barely over a 1000 and my kd isnt very high.

I just want to play with friends. But you would like to see me banned and to basically have me to tell my friends to get bent cause I can't play with them.

So yeah I am a little bit on the defense about it.

As I said before using a kb and mouse on console is nothing like playing the pc.
  • ps_865
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have limited use of my right thumb. Using a controller is a painful experience.

Also don't have the 800-1000$ worth of funds to build a better pc.

So I switch between a controller and a keyboard and mouse setup as my hand allows.

I'm not even a spectacular player my spm is barely over a 1000 and my kd isnt very high.

I just want to play with friends. But you would like to see me banned and to basically have me to tell my friends to get bent cause I can't play with them.

So yeah I am a little bit on the defense about it.

As I said before using a kb and mouse on console is nothing like playing the pc.

OK, that explains it. It would have been fair if you said you were xim/kbm controller user in the beginning, so we have the "level field" in this forum, since we don't have it in the game

And, do you know how I realized you were a xim/kbm user? Apart of your agile arguing, while trying to appear open minded Sony controller user, guess what, you have 60 or so stars with the m1903 long range sniper with 2.5k head shots. Can you guess as how many people you frustrated, and made some of them quit playing BF1 all together?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    Brokenmachine has some very impressive skills on the PS4 with insane recoil control my only criticism is he doesn't seem to know how to spot

Do you know if TheBrokenMachine uses XIM (or similar cheating device), or a normal Sony controller?

but he does post videos of his hands using a pad sometimes, so u can see his using a pad

Pad? A mouse pad? Oh, so he too uses xim then (sometimes)?

no sorry, when I say pad I mean controller, sorry for confusion
  • Imabaka70
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps? If I got flustered every time I got killed by a model 10a or hellriegel guy in a corner I would have quit a long time ago.

And if you think everyone that has a high star count and high head shots are xim users? Then you have a very jaded view of what controller players are capable of.

Also to throw it out there in not laying on a hill side ambushing players way out. About half of those kills and head shots have come from a controller. As I said I switch when my hand allows it.
  • ps_865
    sfreeman73 wrote: »
    Brokenmachine has some very impressive skills on the PS4 with insane recoil control my only criticism is he doesn't seem to know how to spot

Do you know if TheBrokenMachine uses XIM (or similar cheating device), or a normal Sony controller?

but he does post videos of his hands using a pad sometimes, so u can see his using a pad

Pad? A mouse pad? Oh, so he too uses xim then (sometimes)?

no sorry, when I say pad I mean controller, sorry for confusion

thanks for clarifying. TBM is really good
  • ps_865
    edited October 12
    Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps? If I got flustered every time I got killed by a model 10a or hellriegel guy in a corner I would have quit a long time ago.

And if you think everyone that has a high star count and high head shots are xim users? Then you have a very jaded view of what controller players are capable of.

Also to throw it out there in not laying on a hill side ambushing players way out. About half of those kills and head shots have come from a controller. As I said I switch when my hand allows it.

>Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps?

exactly. Why do you play the BF1 if you can't play with the normal controller? You do understand that you are at advantage with the XIM, right? It is like you box with iron gloves.

The way you tried to hide that you are XIM user and the way you are trying to justify the cheat tells about the personalities of the XIM cheaters. I would expect from people like you to hide in this sort of discussions and don't voice about their shame
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 12
    XIM is one of those things. I can't fault people who choose controller or mouse based on what they are most comfortable with. But there is a clear advantage to be had by a skilled mouse user. I don't know if I'd call it cheating, but it's certainly in a grey area of console gaming since it's hardly seen and talked about as a viable option. The majority of people will sit in front of a TV with a controller to play.

I will say that XIM doesn't automatically make mouse users better than joystick players. I know a XIM user who plays bf1. On paper our statistics don't actually vary that much. KD, accuracy, SPM, KPM are almost identical.

A really good mouse player will absolutely dominate though, like a 8+KD infantry player on console. I would not want to play against that person, in fact I have. It isn't fun lol.
  • Imabaka70
    edited October 12
    If I'm at such a massive advantage why is my spm so average as well as my k/d?

And I can use a controller for about 20-30 minutes if my hand allows for it, After than my thumb starts to lock up painfully.

You can not tell a difference from my controller video play and mouse play other than when my thumb starts to lock up my aiming gets more square movement to it.

It looks the same , I have the same habits. Go for the head shot on stationary targets. Double body shot moving distant targets. Take a shot step to the left usually or sometimes the right.

I knew of the keyboard adapters back when PS3 was new. Back before I shattered the bones in my thumb and wrist.

Didn't care if people used it back then either.

On a side note there is 203 people with more kills with the 1903 sniper on ps4. The one right above me has double the head shots I have. Does thst mean thst everyone above me is a xim user?
  • ProLegion_exor
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    XIM is one of those things. I can't fault people who choose controller or mouse based on what they are most comfortable with. But there is a clear advantage to be had by a skilled mouse user. I don't know if I'd call it cheating, but it's certainly in a grey area of console gaming since it's hardly seen and talked about as a viable option. The majority of people will sit in front of a TV with a controller to play.

I will say that XIM doesn't automatically make mouse users better than joystick players. I know a XIM user who plays bf1. On paper our statistics don't actually vary that much. KD, accuracy, SPM, KPM are almost identical.

A really good mouse player will absolutely dominate though, like a 8+KD infantry player on console. I would not want to play against that person, in fact I have. It isn't fun lol.

I'm on a SCUF tho, but thanks bro xD jk.
  • Imabaka70
    Most decent controller players are light years ahead of me so much for my advantage.

Players like @ProLegion_exor if I go head to head will take me unless I get the first shot with a shotgun off with accuracy.
  • fisknyllet17
    1133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most decent controller players are light years ahead of me so much for my advantage.

Players like @ProLegion_exor if I go head to head will take me unless I get the first shot with a shotgun off with accuracy.
    I think everyone in the other thread, where this topic was beaten to death, agreed that if you have a medical condition then a xim etc is ok. You are not part of the problem. Have a good day.
  • Zhuni-I
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I noticed he is also wanting to ban custom controllers like the scruff and such.

If you are wanting to go that far should we ban gaming monitors since they have super low input lag? Should we ban super fast internet connections.

Even on console the playing field isn't exactly level.

The playing field hasn't been level on console since early 360 days. I don't know where people get the perception that console is a level playing field. The difference between someone sitting in front of a large TV with high input lag and no extras vs someone on a mixamp, low latency monitor, scuff controller, high speed internet, FPS freeks etc etc. Basically feels like a different platform. Regards to the xim its a input choice (Sony license Thier own). Will make little difference to those great on the pad. I used one on original blops and my KD went from 4.4 to 4.4
  • Zhuni-I
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd say for most the biggest difference will be decent simulated surround.
  • Chillmatik_86
    1813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I forgot.
    I find it rather amusing that AR hasen't even been nerfed yet and people are allready seeming to seek for other excuses why they don't preform as good as they think they have to.

• b2tchwood
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Scuff controllers, kontrol freaks, gaming monitors are one thing. Using a far superior aiming device is another. You are right, it doesn't make you automatically a god at the game but given time, you 100% will be better than the vast
    majority of people.
  • ProLegion_exor
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Scuff controllers, kontrol freaks, gaming monitors are one thing. Using a far superior aiming device is another. You are right, it doesn't make you automatically a god at the game but given time, you 100% will be better than the vast
    majority of people.

True.
  • fisknyllet17
    1133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12
    Did my reply just get deleted? fml. I ain't writing that again. I can tell you in a party later what I think Chill.