Why Did I buy Premium Pass?

Tugbot-WD
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Had it for a couple weeks now, only ever played one new map as in Australia there seems to be nobody playing these maps outside of the normal maps that ship with the game. I can see USA ones but sorry 300ms does not cut it for games like this. Locking players out of new maps just causes issues in the long run for those that buy the extra content. Maybe look at adding all maps to the rotations and giving premium users more exclusive content.

My premium pass is pointless, cant play new maps, so what is the point?

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Umm platform?

On xbone Oceanica has essentially equal vanilla and ITNOTT servers with a fair few TSNP servers

Far cry from bf4 where there was next to no DLC servers ever in Oceanica even after they gave them away for free multiple times
  • Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try adjusting your server filters. Make sure you check the boxes next to "available slots" or whatever it is for player count. Check 0-10. Leaving all those empty makes it so I see almost no servers for any maps.

• -Antares65z
    1786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    I think many of us have FINALLY learned from this latest BF that we'll think twice in 2018 before shelling out our hard earned cash for Premium Pass. I'll be taking a wait and see approach with Premium. Regarding your Filters, make sure that All is not checked for Player Count, as it will pollute your browser results with empty servers. The browser is designed to only show 100 results. All you want to see are servers with players. Chances are there are more DLC maps active servers in your region of the world than you're aware of.
  • P3ndu1a
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I couldn't wait to go back to stock maps after Premium Trials. They should have drip-fed maps like Giants Shadow.
  • Tugbot-WD
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    I will try that change as I am seeing a lot of empty and full servers from USA etc, also Aussie ones, but Aussie ones are all empty. I am PC btw. I just dont understand why they segregate users by maps, it basically makes it pointless to purchase premium if I cant play any new maps. Only map I have played thats new was the one with all the poppy flowers. Rest have been the normal cycle of three maps with the stupid voting system.