Revision 56

2»

Comments

• Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Djoenz wrote: »
    Logged in, bought a superior, got a repeat, logged out. I'm getting too tired of the Battlepack system in this game to even try anymore.

I don't understand. You just log in for battlepacks as opposed to playing the actual damn game?

To be fair I don't blame him; I literally did the same thing today

So you did not play a few matches to check this new october update? I will play a few later on after my Fortnite update is finished. I checked the patch notes and I am pretty satisfied. Also new dog tags. Love me those dog tags.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Logged in, bought a superior, got a repeat, logged out. I'm getting too tired of the Battlepack system in this game to even try anymore.

I don't understand. You just log in for battlepacks as opposed to playing the actual damn game?

So you did not play a few matches to check this new october update? I will play a few later on after my Fortnite update is finished. I checked the patch notes and I am pretty satisfied. Also new dog tags. Love me those dog tags.

I'm downloading the update now; I was playing gta earlier and trying to get this scrub @Ram1c playing Wildlands (free to play weekend)

I have literally zero desire to play this game. TT was the only thing holding on for me and that cut the rope with a lightsaber
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'm downloading the update now; I was playing gta earlier and trying to get this scrub @Ram1c playing Wildlands (free to play weekend)

I have literally zero desire to play this game. TT was the only thing holding on for me and that cut the rope with a lightsaber

Ghost Recon Wildlands is free to play this weekend? Ohhhhhhh :smiley:
    I might investigate that. I heard they released PVP. I understand man I think it's healthier to play other games as well from time to time. TT might surprise us though when it comes to surprise Factions.
  • Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Strange that they keep putting in the same 2-4 tsar skins...
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty *rooster* move to set this revision up then have the servers go down for two hours plus download times.

Why not have the new revision set up after the update?
    Sorry that's too much foresight for this game
    Does it really matter one way or another? A new skin revision usually comes out the same time every week. This week as well.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ghost Recon Wildlands is free to play this weekend? Ohhhhhhh :smiley:
    I might investigate that. I heard they released PVP. I understand man I think it's healthier to play other games as well from time to time. TT might surprise us though when it comes to surprise Factions.

Yeah PvP is up "Ghost War"

I've been laughing and having fun whilst in bf1 my voice box is getting destroyed and my TV is *this* close to having a controller lodged in it -.-