In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Kill 3 elites w/K-bullets

BaronVonGoon
2902 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
What are some of the best strategies for this in order to get it done in one sitting? What are the maps with the most elites?

How many K-bullets does it take to kill an elite?

After completing the 2 planes assignment anything is easy but still some of these assignments are annoying.

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12
    Isn't there another option in that set you could do? I completely skipped doing that one since I considered it not worth the effort.

Best option IMO Would be to either just try to catch an Elite with low health and a K-Bullet loaded or to whittle one down then finish him with a K-Bullet, but how you'd do that without dying or him getting away is beyond me.
  • SirSpectacle
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A single K-bullet to the head will kill an Elite from full health, so go for headshots.
  • Wandereru
    288 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I didn't do this one, the other 5 were easy enough to complete the assingment. Remember you need 5/6 not 6/6 so you can skip one.
  • Major_Pungspark
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, if you catch them offguard bayonett, the really tragic one is the villa pelorosa with a ttk of 1 millisecond, the rest is easier to put a bayonett in.
  • Fleetwood1987
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, if you catch them offguard bayonett, the really tragic one is the villa pelorosa with a ttk of 1 millisecond, the rest is easier to put a bayonett in.

He needs 3 elite kills with k bullets for an unlock, he's not asking how to kill elites.

Anyway I would say skip that one though man it's just too random, the other 5 were pretty easy if I remember correctly. As my fifth I'm working on the 15 g98 sniper kills.
  • Sierra_Hotel_1
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah just do the other 5, whatever they were. There was no way I was trying this one!
  • theONEFORCE
    1265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I would play the French Operation that starts on Verdun Heights on defense. If you're on a good team half of the time you'll spawn trap the attackers at the first sector and after their first battalion the elites will come in waves.
  • BaronVonGoon
    2902 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wandereru wrote: »
    I didn't do this one, the other 5 were easy enough to complete the assingment. Remember you need 5/6 not 6/6 so you can skip one.

Is that true? I'm almost done then.
  • crabman169
    9943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I wouldn't bother with it; especially since they've removed elites from tdm/Dom so you have even less chances to get it done (genius)

~

Offtopic
    Wildlands has PvP now