Should I?

Comments

• huricanechuck
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So the patch came out, should I just continue to not play this game? Lol

or just hold out for star wars battlefront 2 or (GASP!!!) COD WW2.
  • huricanechuck
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

So you cant make your own decisions now? What a bunch of snowflakes around here. lol

is there something wrong with making an INFORMED decision?
  • HardAimedKid
    10264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 12
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Well, I'm going in wish me luck I'll tell you when I get to the other side.

:#

Played them both and strongly disliked both unfortunately.

So you cant make your own decisions now? What a bunch of snowflakes around here. lol

He's just razzing me lol.
  • TEKNOCODE
    5963 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Kaliyl is just messing with hardaim. He is the founding member of Le Sauce.
  • robmcewen
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, load times seem to be longer like I managed to watch a 10-minute NEEBS gaming video about Cuphead before the game loaded. The fact that 40 player operation is gone now and has turned my favourite game mode into a grenade snipe fest has bloody annoyed me. Apart from that haven't seen any new bugs but I'm sure there will be some new ones.

Cuphead looks good
  • kaliyl777
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Im just clowning my homie, thats what we do.
  • crabman169
    10467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What kind of scrub plays fornite?

:trollface:
  • kaliyl777
    crabman169 wrote: »

A salty Bf1 scrub.
  • crabman169
    10467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

A salty Bf1 scrub.

Also a freeloader
  • kaliyl777

A salty Bf1 scrub.

Also a freeloader

At least you admit it. I admire that.
  • V2Face
    1876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The worse kind of scrub plays a Minecraft 7 days to die knock off lol >:)
  • TankGewehr1917
    705 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You’d trust EA and DICE again?
  • Gforce81
    2325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For how much shade gets thrown their way, I can't help but feel bad for DICE

The responsible party who is tasked with fixing all of these issues is probably 1, CRAZY stressed out coder, who chugs coffee to stay up 24/7 to work on these fixes; working off of 3 computers simultaneously
  • Giganom
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lags still present, found only 4 servers available, spot mechanic is busted so you can barely tell who is friend and foe...
  • HardAimedKid
    10264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah think I'm just gonna keeping avoiding bf1 for a while lol.
  • crabman169
    I'm glad that DICE aren't car mechanic's

Customer
    Yes I've come to pick up my car it was in to get the tracking looked at

Dice mechanic
    Ah, right well we didn't have time to look at the tracking as we didn't think it was important but we did some other work.

First, of, we thought that there was too much movement in your suspension so we welded up everything so there will be no movement in the shockers, track rod ends and ball joints that should improve the comfort of your driving.

We also noticed that there was some kind of gas leaking out of the end of the exhaust which we needed to blocking up so we shoved a cork up into it to stop that problem. You don't want to have your car deflate like a balloon, do you?

Your brake discs were worn a bit so we removed the brake pads from the callipers so they will no longer rub against the discs.

The wheels had rubber tyres which can course uncontrollable bouncing down the road so we removed them and now they are running on steel wheels which is a lot better, that's what trains do.

Your car battery had a liquid in it which was very dangers as mixing electric and liquid is very dangrous in fact the spark plugs were leaking out electricity into the engine so we removed both the faulty spark plugs and drained the liquid out of the battery for you.

customer
    You've ruined my car you have done all this unwanted work on my car and done nothing to the tracking which was the problem in the first place and you have only made it worse.

DICE mechanic
    Yes I know, bring it back next month and we'll see what we can do.

customer
    Will you fix all the faults you have put onto my car?

DICE mechanic
    Probably not, we will most likely mess up your clutch it seems to be able to go backwards which is the wrong direction, and one more thing

customer
    What?

DICE mechanic
    Some 9-year-old kid says you need blinker fluid do you know where I can get it from.

Customer
    You have no idea what your doing do you?

DICE mechanic
    Absolutely not, see you next month.

10/10 frame that
  • MikeManiac61
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12

Customer

Dice mechanic
    Ah, right well we didn't have time to look at the tracking as we didn't think it was important but we did some other work.

First, of, we thought that there was too much movement in your suspension so we welded up everything so there will be no movement in the shockers, track rod ends and ball joints that should improve the comfort of your driving.

We also noticed that there was some kind of gas leaking out of the end of the exhaust which we needed to blocking up so we shoved a cork up into it to stop that problem. You don't want to have your car deflate like a balloon, do you?

Your brake discs were worn a bit so we removed the brake pads from the callipers so they will no longer rub against the discs.

The wheels had rubber tyres which can course uncontrollable bouncing down the road so we removed them and now they are running on steel wheels which is a lot better, that's what trains do.

Your car battery had a liquid in it which was very dangers as mixing electric and liquid is very dangrous in fact the spark plugs were leaking out electricity into the engine so we removed both the faulty spark plugs and drained the liquid out of the battery for you.

customer
    You've ruined my car you have done all this unwanted work on my car and done nothing to the tracking which was the problem in the first place and you have only made it worse.

DICE mechanic

customer

DICE mechanic
    Probably not, we will most likely mess up your clutch it seems to be able to go backwards which is the wrong direction, and one more thing

customer
    What?

DICE mechanic
    Some 9-year-old kid says you need blinker fluid do you know where I can get it from.

Customer

DICE mechanic

10/10 frame that

Agreed, that needs to be stickied.
  • robmcewen
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Customer

Dice mechanic

customer

DICE mechanic

customer

DICE mechanic

customer
    What?

DICE mechanic

Customer

DICE mechanic

10/10 frame that
    Well my PS plus is gonna run out soon

Customer

Dice mechanic

customer

DICE mechanic

customer

DICE mechanic

customer
    What?

DICE mechanic

Customer

DICE mechanic

10/10 frame that

Agreed, that needs to be stickied.

It's already on my fridge.
  • robmcewen
    Yeah think I'm just gonna keeping avoiding bf1 for a while lol.

I love the game but every new announcement and update makes me question what their plan is.