Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    I have aids, can I use a mouse?

    Really?

    I don't care about your subsequent backtracking. That was bad taste and appallingly offensive and has no place in these forums or anywhere else.

    I don't also care about your intentions. Think before you write. Grow up.
    With all due respect (and I do mean that since I like you and most of the Aces boys), I thought it was funny because I know him and thus knew immediately where he was going with that (taking it to an extreme to mock the sidetracking of this thread). You don't get to decide what goes on this forum unless somebody made you a mod.

    In my opinion the joke was in bad taste - but this is what noodles is about, am I correct? I'll admit that dark humour such as this is beyond me as joking about aids, disabilities and cancer just isn't funny to me.

    This doesn't mean others have to like, or dislike, his sense of humour or indeed not post comments on this public forum regarding their opinion - mods or not, as long as they abide by the rules.

    The thread naturally evolved to an AA discussion and derailed to why people use it - however - Noodles (who doesn't play the game yet comes on the forum to troll and mysteriously appeared, I'm sure by coincidence ;) , as Chillmatik_86 mentioned his situation of why he has used it in the past) both him and Mammibo tend to jump at any chance to gang up on Chill in, frankly, with quite an immature manner.

    Love you Fisk, sloppy hugs & kisses
    Prep

    Well that was facepalm. Next time when you claim something make sure your statements are true. About @Chillmatik vids I ve made in past observations about his abuse of aim assist and lack of any epicness, compared with other vids. To sum up he posted tons of vids with nothing but regular gameplay. He defended himself by saying about his physical state, and about that I really felt sorry, and by any means if I can help with something I will be glad to.

    It should ve been nice if he had first a disclaimer about his state prior to post 20 pages of nothing but vids recorded through ps4.

    And in this thread he popped up the same argument as to why he used ar on. Again is nothing related to subject in discussion, but we can understand why is he coming with.

    And next time when you make assumptions about me, get your facts right. I am not a stalker by any means, so your " perceptual" way of thinking is just a lil lame.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2017
    ^

    We all think in a perceptual way don't we? Weather it's about "epicness" or "scrubbyness". We all view things from our own point of view. It's about trying to see and understand another persons point of view. But then, what is that worth ultimately.

    Now you know why i might be using AR, do you feel less annoyed, or less bad about yourself after i kill you on the battlfield? It shouldn't matter, because quite frankly, no matter what anyone sais, you can never be completely sure unless you actually know that person first hand.
    That was mainly the initial point i tried to make...

    Socrates: I know that I know nothing.

    Maybe i should've started with this in the first place, anyway, anyone reading this, think about that Socrates thing for a sec. Lets keep it all positive from here on out.
    Like Loose said, aren't we all friends here?

    Let's settle any differences (if there are any) on tonight's (or tomorrow's) #Bagfest

    Cheers
    Post edited by Chillmatik_86 on
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In addition i would like to add the following:

    I've played about 3 games yesterday evening and i quit early. Why? Turnes out i was cheering way too early (again, silly naive old me) about lag maybe being fixed. Going from a 40-13 lots of personal things best (even best KD!) on tuesday to a 4-26 yesterday (WITH AR ON!) Snapping on non moving targets getting nothing, while 2 misters 150 ping are going 50+ on 10ish.
    Goes to show how much of a "level-playingfield" there actually is. As long as your shots don't register ALL other things regarding AA and/or MKB really are useless...

    I'm gonna mess around with my modem, try my semi-succesfull netflix trick once again, see if i can improve my hitreg that way once again.

    And THAT, from my point of view, is the one and only problem i have with any game like this tbh...
  • Prep768
    2718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »
    Prep768 wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    I have aids, can I use a mouse?

    Really?

    I don't care about your subsequent backtracking. That was bad taste and appallingly offensive and has no place in these forums or anywhere else.

    I don't also care about your intentions. Think before you write. Grow up.
    With all due respect (and I do mean that since I like you and most of the Aces boys), I thought it was funny because I know him and thus knew immediately where he was going with that (taking it to an extreme to mock the sidetracking of this thread). You don't get to decide what goes on this forum unless somebody made you a mod.

    In my opinion the joke was in bad taste - but this is what noodles is about, am I correct? I'll admit that dark humour such as this is beyond me as joking about aids, disabilities and cancer just isn't funny to me.

    This doesn't mean others have to like, or dislike, his sense of humour or indeed not post comments on this public forum regarding their opinion - mods or not, as long as they abide by the rules.

    The thread naturally evolved to an AA discussion and derailed to why people use it - however - Noodles (who doesn't play the game yet comes on the forum to troll and mysteriously appeared, I'm sure by coincidence ;) , as Chillmatik_86 mentioned his situation of why he has used it in the past) both him and Mammibo tend to jump at any chance to gang up on Chill in, frankly, with quite an immature manner.

    Love you Fisk, sloppy hugs & kisses
    Prep

    Well that was facepalm. Next time when you claim something make sure your statements are true. About @Chillmatik vids I ve made in past observations about his abuse of aim assist and lack of any epicness, compared with other vids. To sum up he posted tons of vids with nothing but regular gameplay. He defended himself by saying about his physical state, and about that I really felt sorry, and by any means if I can help with something I will be glad to.

    It should ve been nice if he had first a disclaimer about his state prior to post 20 pages of nothing but vids recorded through ps4.

    And in this thread he popped up the same argument as to why he used ar on. Again is nothing related to subject in discussion, but we can understand why is he coming with.

    And next time when you make assumptions about me, get your facts right. I am not a stalker by any means, so your " perceptual" way of thinking is just a lil lame.

    Again, you have your views - so do I
    GG
  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^

    We all think in a perceptual way don't we? Weather it's about "epicness" or "scrubbyness". We all view things from our own point of view. It's about trying to see and understand another persons point of view. But then, what is that worth ultimately.

    Now you know why i might be using AR, do you feel less annoyed, or less bad about yourself after i kill you on the battlfield? It shouldn't matter, because quite frankly, no matter what anyone sais, you can never be completely sure unless you actually know that person first hand.
    That was mainly the initial point i tried to make...

    Socrates: I know that I know nothing.

    Maybe i should've started with this in the first place, anyway, anyone reading this, think about that Socrates thing for a sec. Lets keep it all positive from here on out.
    Like Loose said, aren't we all friends here?

    Let's settle any differences (if there are any) on tonight's (or tomorrow's) #Bagfest

    Cheers

    I understood your points perfectly after you explained your state. The difference this is a gaming forum, not a medical one. I have lots of medical issues as many of us here. My dad died in my arms after a long battle with lung cancer. But this doesnt mean I will justify my game crutches, my gameplay or my personal preferences with my problems irl.


    @Prep768: As long as you dont know anything about me, stop assuming things, last time I checked you were the mature guy here, right?
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @MammiBoo yes this is a gaming forum, tho this thread went into a rather- it's cool to use mkb or ar when having a medical condition.
    However, this is a Battlefield forum. Mouse and Keyboard is not a Dice inflicted "issue". If somehow all of you who feel cheated upon because you feel whoever beats you is an MKB user, AND you're somehow stuck in the illusion complaining/ ranting or even have a civilised discussion about it will change anything, maybe it'll make more sense if y'all started a thread on a Console platform forum...?

    As for me, i've said anything i wanted, i tried to make a point, hope that worked out, i'll end it now on my part by cincerely wishing y'all the best and the best possible experiences on the Battlefield...



    Ps. Running Netflix while playing seems to be the way to go once again.... at least for me
    Cheers!
  • Prep768
    2718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No assumptions @MammiBoo, only observations from what I've seen here on the forums.

    You aren't the only one to lose their Father - hence pointing out Noodles' 'joke' was in bad taste
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, he talks about decency & respect while calling himself 'Huwjarz' so scrub confirmed.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



    Being offended about inappropriate jokes about people with AIDS is not an opinion. It is inappropriate and immature. You subsequent comments show the level of emotional maturity that you operate with.

    You were clearly told that the comments were against the terms of service, but yet you come back in here and then accuse me of being moron for being offended.

    Well, for my part, I think you are the moron.

    @LOLGotYerTags . Must we suffer this idiot any longer?

    Can someone also PM me his PSNID given that there are obviously players here that know him. I'd like to add him to my banned and blocked list.
  • MammiBoo
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @MammiBoo yes this is a gaming forum, tho this thread went into a rather- it's cool to use mkb or ar when having a medical condition.
    However, this is a Battlefield forum. Mouse and Keyboard is not a Dice inflicted "issue". If somehow all of you who feel cheated upon because you feel whoever beats you is an MKB user, AND you're somehow stuck in the illusion complaining/ ranting or even have a civilised discussion about it will change anything, maybe it'll make more sense if y'all started a thread on a Console platform forum...?

    As for me, i've said anything i wanted, i tried to make a point, hope that worked out, i'll end it now on my part by cincerely wishing y'all the best and the best possible experiences on the Battlefield...



    Ps. Running Netflix while playing seems to be the way to go once again.... at least for me
    Cheers!

    Well again you make wrong assumptions about me. I game for like 20 years, I played all bf titles, I was pro player in CS 1.6, with sponsors giving me A4tech and Razer laser mice, when the best to date gadget had back then 800 dpi optical, and I used 3x fire button mouse at 2500 dpi laser sensors.

    May seem funny for you, but I gamed pro and casual more than most posters here. This doesnt mean my opinion has to be absolute, but I can clearly say the ar in bf1 is way beyond any reasoning, by comparison with any other title in bf franchise and in any other fps to date.

    My observations are only to make this game better as an avid gamer. I know all the differences between systems, is something I have learned in 20 years.

    I am not salty because I am killed 99% times by players with ar on but I find strange that I bought a game that aims for me. And I have the right shape and fit to do that by myself, without any other help.

    Bottom line: If they will maintain this joke, BF franchise will end in the trash can, period.
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



    Being offended about inappropriate jokes about people with AIDS is not an opinion. It is inappropriate and immature. You subsequent comments show the level of emotional maturity that you operate with.

    You were clearly told that the comments were against the terms of service, but yet you come back in here and then accuse me of being moron for being offended.

    Well, for my part, I think you are the moron.

    @LOLGotYerTags . Must we suffer this idiot any longer?

    Can someone also PM me his PSNID given that there are obviously players here that know him. I'd like to add him to my banned and blocked list.

    I have no idea who you are & have never seen you in game so I wouldn't worry about putting me on your blocked list. My ID is the same though if you do want to add me to your list of people who have upset you precious.
    I am amazed at how triggered you are?... edit. LOL, you sent me a friend request a while ago? Greenie or something right? So you should be able to find my ID.
    Post edited by Bruno_Rekt_0-9 on
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »
    @MammiBoo yes this is a gaming forum, tho this thread went into a rather- it's cool to use mkb or ar when having a medical condition.
    However, this is a Battlefield forum. Mouse and Keyboard is not a Dice inflicted "issue". If somehow all of you who feel cheated upon because you feel whoever beats you is an MKB user, AND you're somehow stuck in the illusion complaining/ ranting or even have a civilised discussion about it will change anything, maybe it'll make more sense if y'all started a thread on a Console platform forum...?

    As for me, i've said anything i wanted, i tried to make a point, hope that worked out, i'll end it now on my part by cincerely wishing y'all the best and the best possible experiences on the Battlefield...



    Ps. Running Netflix while playing seems to be the way to go once again.... at least for me
    Cheers!

    Well again you make wrong assumptions about me. I game for like 20 years, I played all bf titles, I was pro player in CS 1.6, with sponsors giving me A4tech and Razer laser mice, when the best to date gadget had back then 800 dpi optical, and I used 3x fire button mouse at 2500 dpi laser sensors.

    May seem funny for you, but I gamed pro and casual more than most posters here. This doesnt mean my opinion has to be absolute, but I can clearly say the ar in bf1 is way beyond any reasoning, by comparison with any other title in bf franchise and in any other fps to date.

    My observations are only to make this game better as an avid gamer. I know all the differences between systems, is something I have learned in 20 years.

    I am not salty because I am killed 99% times by players with ar on but I find strange that I bought a game that aims for me. And I have the right shape and fit to do that by myself, without any other help.

    Bottom line: If they will maintain this joke, BF franchise will end in the trash can, period.

    I don't make assumptions, ever. It was a hypothesis based on (not only yours) many posts i've seen.

    Maybe one day, we could talk about stuff (like this) via chat... (if posible in Dutch?)
    I do get your point of view, i've been gaming for about 17/18 years now and remember the classic pc fps games. Tho' AutoRotation is nothing new and/ or Dice exclusvie, i am fully aware that it's almost an insult to any player to put something like that in an fps.
    Tho' this thread is more about MKB, i stand by my point we all have a choise, respectfully, you seem to have already made your choise by maybe tossing it in a trashcan, i might just do the same one day, but for different reasons.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, he talks about decency & respect while calling himself 'Huwjarz' so scrub confirmed.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



    I'm slightly below average legth and ugly as F according to some..
    About R6, i found a purpose for that game, i've noticed that whenever i'm downloading an update for that game while playing BF1, BF1 runs almost acceptable, so i deleted R6 from my PS4 and whenever i don't feel like putting netflix on while playing, i re-install R6 downloading about 30GB on updates so i can get propper scrubby on BF1...

    I tried doing the same with Titanfail 2 but for some odd reason that seems to be less effective...
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, he talks about decency & respect while calling himself 'Huwjarz' so scrub confirmed.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



    I'm slightly below average legth and ugly as F according to some..
    About R6, i found a purpose for that game, i've noticed that whenever i'm downloading an update for that game while playing BF1, BF1 runs almost acceptable, so i deleted R6 from my PS4 and whenever i don't feel like putting netflix on while playing, i re-install R6 downloading about 30GB on updates so i can get propper scrubby on BF1...

    I tried doing the same with Titanfail 2 but for some odd reason that seems to be less effective...

    hahahahah Nice!! Well to be fair, the game is kind of broken right now anyway, hit reg is terrible since the last patch.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2017
    @Loose_Noodles

    how many of you play rainbow 6? my platoon play most nights, be good to get some private 5 v 5 going, if ya interested
  • Chillmatik_86
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, he talks about decency & respect while calling himself 'Huwjarz' so scrub confirmed.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.



    I'm slightly below average legth and ugly as F according to some..
    About R6, i found a purpose for that game, i've noticed that whenever i'm downloading an update for that game while playing BF1, BF1 runs almost acceptable, so i deleted R6 from my PS4 and whenever i don't feel like putting netflix on while playing, i re-install R6 downloading about 30GB on updates so i can get propper scrubby on BF1...

    I tried doing the same with Titanfail 2 but for some odd reason that seems to be less effective...

    hahahahah Nice!! Well to be fair, the game is kind of broken right now anyway, hit reg is terrible since the last patch.

    Yeah i had that feeling last time i tried playing it. It was either that or my lack of skill. A, it's easier to blame the game. B, in BF1 i compensate my lack of skill with agression, that's not working well for me on R6.
    In addition, despite it's many flaws, BF1 is still way more immersive than any other multiplayer i've played, especially Conquest. And the fact that i can blow up buildings, syringe, hammer and/ or gasmask my 2nd biggest rage factor (campers) to death. B)
    And for fun sake, played some this morning, did a mask and a syringe to a trenchraiders face. That stuf is what mainly keeps me going at BF1, and squading up with my platoonies in weekends of caurse.
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Loose_Noodles

    how many of you play rainbow 6? my platoon play most nights, be good to get some private 5 v 5 going, if ya interested

    Sounds good mate, We usually have a full squad, 3 of us are FF members & the others are equally lame so lets do it. I would love a private match or two because I miss Favela so much.
  • Prep768
    2718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OMG hahahahahahah Do one Prep, I really couldn't give a toss what you think. It's funny how you like to mouth off on here but when you are in a party you don't have anything to say? if you have a problem them speak to me instead of posting cringe comments on here. No idea who this Huwjarz guy is? I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, he talks about decency & respect while calling himself 'Huwjarz' so scrub confirmed.
    It's quite condescending to Chillmatic the way you keep leaping to his defence, I speak to him in private messages occasionally, we are friends on PSN & I have been trying to convince him to play R6 with us for months... I don't have & never have had a problem with him which I am pretty sure he knows. So this constant "stop being mean to chill, wahhh wahhh" stuff is quite embarrassing. I'm certain he is big enough & ugly enough to tell me to F off if he wants to.

    @LGYT - I didn't say anything wrong in that comment, in fact quite the opposite so removing it is just pandering to a couple of morons.


    Sorry? Who's mouthing off? You call me a moron and I'm mouthing off? Wow.

    I've spoken to you once in party for about 10 secs so no idea what you're on about.

    I'm not defending Chill - just calling it how I see it. Your joke was out of order.

    Do one? Lol, alright
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I called you a moron after you accused me of making fun of people with cancer? WTF? when did I do that? Oh I didn't. People deal with real life stuff all the time. we have all suffered at some point & all lost people we love but this is a forum about a video game.
    If I make a joke that you don't find funny then deal with it, I wasn't mocking anyone or being offensive, you just have beef with me & use anything I write as fuel to start beating your politically correct drum.. well bore off! Last time you called me a bellend & when I brought it up in a party it was met with a shy nervous giggle... So fair enough if you don't like something I have said & want to call me names, but at least have the balls to explain why you are passing judgment in real life not just sat at your computer.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Loose_Noodles

    how many of you play rainbow 6? my platoon play most nights, be good to get some private 5 v 5 going, if ya interested

    Sounds good mate, We usually have a full squad, 3 of us are FF members & the others are equally lame so lets do it. I would love a private match or two because I miss Favela so much.

    that's cool, I've slowly but surely convinced people to buy it, now have a regular 5+ people to play, but the dream is 10, 5 v 5, easy v easy matches

    but always looking for more regular players, so we don't have to deal with the online community, since most seem to like to TK hahaha
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!