In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

What are you enjoying the most from The new DLC?

Comments

• robmcewen
    1451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have still to unlock the parabellum low weight, is it easer to run and gun than the suppressive?
  • Rok73
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I have still to unlock the parabellum low weight, is it easer to run and gun than the suppressive?

Not really. When i earned it I double-checked if i chose the right Parabellum mid-game. The recoil is still strong on this one. But if you're prone that thing is a beast with burst fire.
  • xMeathookx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 19
    The updated server performance. The delayed killfeed makes it much more interesting to play, not knowing if the enemy got downed or not, makes you stay on your toes. Also seeing your soldier load 15+bullets one by one into the Cei-Rigotti never gets old!
  • Mackstan71
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Since the new dlc, i enjoy the slow loading of the menu. second i admire when pointing your mouse cursor on a server you wanna play on, it waits a few seconds to highlight. Third the rubberbanding is becomming my favorite thing to watch...ow my..the joy and pleasure...it's almost to much for me. Fourth the kill delay is abselute the most fantastic thing they add, it shows me that this game is worth the 100 euro's that i spend. Can't wait for what they bring with the new dlc.....ooooh yeahhhhhh
  • robmcewen
    1451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Thanks for the info, I'll not be in a rush to unlock it then.
  • ThePackman627
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yes.
  • Skill4Reel
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Fedorov Avtomat. Both versions. The best thing that has ever happened to the medic class in this game.
  • A7XOGG
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The fedorov and the parabellum. Plus the music on the Russian maps
  • von_Campenstein
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll let you know when I've done anything but cheese myself through half a match.
  • beetroot888
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The lag. It's awesome dice. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for incursions and next dlc not to work and be delayed another 3 months.
  • herodes87
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Server lag.
  • olavafar
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Server lag was there before the DLC. Just saying. Does not make anything better though. Maybe I dislike most the fact that they did NOT fix the server lag, which I first thought they had but it turned out I was just lucky with the server.

I like Galicia and I think I'm pretty alone in that. I do not know why I like it either. I have mostly had awful games on it because I was service starring the new shotguns when I played it the most.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    The maps

This. The maps are great for Rush IMO. Honestly most of the maps in BF1 are good for Rush.
  • Granathar
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ability to shoot at communists maybe?
  • desmonddossmed
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The lag. It's awesome dice. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for incursions and next dlc not to work and be delayed another 3 months.

Damn, I grinded hardcore during battlefest, the lag was unbearable but I kept going. With the latest update, BF1 is no longer playable for me, the game got botched big time. Lag, lag, and more lag.
  • Head3masher
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Vertelli is awesome, can't say the same about the mosins as no where near unlocking these yet!
  • DIZZ_180
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love the weapons. Maps are okay, still need to put more time in. Like the tank. Dislike the plane, but I’m a horrible pilot. Supply drop, eh.
  • beetroot888
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Damn, I grinded hardcore during battlefest, the lag was unbearable but I kept going. With the latest update, BF1 is no longer playable for me, the game got botched big time. Lag, lag, and more lag.

For me the lag is better sometimes but i didnt pay some of the price for the game a paid the whole price. Hard to spot guys further than 100m away. Thx dice. You suck. Can't fix one thing without screwing up another.
  • trip1ex
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 14
    I love all the new maps. I just like the bigger maps overall. Feels more like Battlefield of old to me and less like arena-battlefield.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The weapons by far, some of the maps are really good but Galicia is not my jam at all.