In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Stodeh and Ravic sniping on PC. Is such mastery possible on PS4, or XB1?

Comments

• Loose_Noodles
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Perfect!! What's your psID? I'll send a request over after work :)
  • ProLegion_exor
    2034 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MammiBoo wrote: »
    @MammiBoo yes this is a gaming forum, tho this thread went into a rather- it's cool to use mkb or ar when having a medical condition.
    However, this is a Battlefield forum. Mouse and Keyboard is not a Dice inflicted "issue". If somehow all of you who feel cheated upon because you feel whoever beats you is an MKB user, AND you're somehow stuck in the illusion complaining/ ranting or even have a civilised discussion about it will change anything, maybe it'll make more sense if y'all started a thread on a Console platform forum...?

As for me, i've said anything i wanted, i tried to make a point, hope that worked out, i'll end it now on my part by cincerely wishing y'all the best and the best possible experiences on the Battlefield...

Ps. Running Netflix while playing seems to be the way to go once again.... at least for me
    Cheers!

Well again you make wrong assumptions about me. I game for like 20 years, I played all bf titles, I was pro player in CS 1.6, with sponsors giving me A4tech and Razer laser mice, when the best to date gadget had back then 800 dpi optical, and I used 3x fire button mouse at 2500 dpi laser sensors.

May seem funny for you, but I gamed pro and casual more than most posters here. This doesnt mean my opinion has to be absolute, but I can clearly say the ar in bf1 is way beyond any reasoning, by comparison with any other title in bf franchise and in any other fps to date.

My observations are only to make this game better as an avid gamer. I know all the differences between systems, is something I have learned in 20 years.

I am not salty because I am killed 99% times by players with ar on but I find strange that I bought a game that aims for me. And I have the right shape and fit to do that by myself, without any other help.

Bottom line: If they will maintain this joke, BF franchise will end in the trash can, period.

I played CS for a living (pro, where u actually get paid) and logged around 15.000 hours of playtime.

I don't like AR either but it's not an excuse to get killed all the time and rant on the forums 24/7. Learn to deal with it and have fun. I play BF1 more then most and if I can handle it, so can you.
  • HuwJarz
    1194 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have no idea who you are & have never seen you in game so I wouldn't worry about putting me on your blocked list. My ID is the same though if you do want to add me to your list of people who have upset you precious.
    I am amazed at how triggered you are?... edit. LOL, you sent me a friend request a while ago? Greenie or something right? So you should be able to find my ID.

You state that:

People deal with real life stuff all the time. we have all suffered at some point & all lost people we love but this is a forum about a video game.
    If I make a joke that you don't find funny then deal with it, I wasn't mocking anyone or being offensive, you just have beef with me & use anything I write as fuel to start beating your politically correct drum.. well bore off!

1. Its a forum about a video game. Jokes about AIDS are not about video games. That is your attempt to be funny. Fail.
    2. I don't need to 'just deal' with your joke. There are rules. Those rules are there for a reason. You broke the rules and you were told by a mod as such. Subsequent to that you then call people a moron for calling you out for being a morion. Ironic.
    3. Yes, you were being offensive. Just because you are a moron and like **** jokes, doesn't mean I have to live my life you your 12 team old mentality and standards. I'm perfectly fine and happy with being a decent sort of person. Your sort of jokes should never be the norm in these forums.
    3. I don't beat a politically correct drum. Just find offensive things and offensive people offensive. Grow up.
  • Loose_Noodles
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

I have no idea who you are & have never seen you in game so I wouldn't worry about putting me on your blocked list. My ID is the same though if you do want to add me to your list of people who have upset you precious.
    I am amazed at how triggered you are?... edit. LOL, you sent me a friend request a while ago? Greenie or something right? So you should be able to find my ID.

You state that:

People deal with real life stuff all the time. we have all suffered at some point & all lost people we love but this is a forum about a video game.
    If I make a joke that you don't find funny then deal with it, I wasn't mocking anyone or being offensive, you just have beef with me & use anything I write as fuel to start beating your politically correct drum.. well bore off!

1. Its a forum about a video game. Jokes about AIDS are not about video games. That is your attempt to be funny. Fail.
    2. I don't need to 'just deal' with your joke. There are rules. Those rules are there for a reason. You broke the rules and you were told by a mod as such. Subsequent to that you then call people a moron for calling you out for being a morion. Ironic.
    3. Yes, you were being offensive. Just because you are a moron and like **** jokes, doesn't mean I have to live my life you your 12 team old mentality and standards. I'm perfectly fine and happy with being a decent sort of person. Your sort of jokes should never be the norm in these forums.
    3. I don't beat a politically correct drum. Just find offensive things and offensive people offensive. Grow up.

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Prep. I am struggling to understand your 3rd point, its not very well written.
    I get that you don't like me but I'm not sure why you keep coming back? Just leave it alone, if you are such a decent person then great! move on & stop being such a drama queen.
  • Prep768
    2114 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

You state that:

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Prep. I am struggling to understand your 3rd point, its not very well written.
    I get that you don't like me but I'm not sure why you keep coming back? Just leave it alone, if you are such a decent person then great! move on & stop being such a drama queen.

Then please, take your own advice and move on
  • Loose_Noodles
    edited October 13
    "Just because you are a moron and like **** jokes, doesn't mean I have to live my life you your 12 team old mentality and standards."

From a guy called Huwjarz... hahahaha priceless
  • Prep768
    2114 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just leave it alone, if you are such a decent person then great! move on & stop being such a drama queen.
    Even more so, just let it go now

• RudeAwakeningEh
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How many people here have made money off of gaming? I'm curious since this has already detailed and the topic was brought up.

I won 1000 bucks when I was 16 in a random Gran Turismo 4 event held at a local mall. Nearly went to the national finals. That was a lot of money for me prior to having a job.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @MammiBoo yes this is a gaming forum, tho this thread went into a rather- it's cool to use mkb or ar when having a medical condition.
    However, this is a Battlefield forum. Mouse and Keyboard is not a Dice inflicted "issue". If somehow all of you who feel cheated upon because you feel whoever beats you is an MKB user, AND you're somehow stuck in the illusion complaining/ ranting or even have a civilised discussion about it will change anything, maybe it'll make more sense if y'all started a thread on a Console platform forum...?

As for me, i've said anything i wanted, i tried to make a point, hope that worked out, i'll end it now on my part by cincerely wishing y'all the best and the best possible experiences on the Battlefield...

Ps. Running Netflix while playing seems to be the way to go once again.... at least for me
    Cheers!

Well again you make wrong assumptions about me. I game for like 20 years, I played all bf titles, I was pro player in CS 1.6, with sponsors giving me A4tech and Razer laser mice, when the best to date gadget had back then 800 dpi optical, and I used 3x fire button mouse at 2500 dpi laser sensors.

May seem funny for you, but I gamed pro and casual more than most posters here. This doesnt mean my opinion has to be absolute, but I can clearly say the ar in bf1 is way beyond any reasoning, by comparison with any other title in bf franchise and in any other fps to date.

My observations are only to make this game better as an avid gamer. I know all the differences between systems, is something I have learned in 20 years.

I am not salty because I am killed 99% times by players with ar on but I find strange that I bought a game that aims for me. And I have the right shape and fit to do that by myself, without any other help.

Bottom line: If they will maintain this joke, BF franchise will end in the trash can, period.

I played CS for a living (pro, where u actually get paid) and logged around 15.000 hours of playtime.

I don't like AR either but it's not an excuse to get killed all the time and rant on the forums 24/7. Learn to deal with it and have fun. I play BF1 more then most and if I can handle it, so can you.

Well sponsorship is a form of payment. In 1997-2000 the evolution of gaming gadgets was spectacular.

My point still remains, if we wanna have a more advanced form of infy gameplay. I play now and then, cause other FPS are not so much played, or just broken like R6 after latest 2 patches with badly server de syncs, but this doesn t mean I have to agree with that or I can t voice my opinion about that broken ar.

I understand your comp side as you try to expose on these forums, but after seeing 2 minutes from your comp bf1 domination mini games, with storm and hellriegel all over the place, I think you re not that entitled to give advices.
    Let s agree to disagree.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Perfect!! What's your psID? I'll send a request over after work :)

it's my forum name

INCUBA3E
  • ProLegion_exor
    2034 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Cheers!

Well sponsorship is a form of payment. In 1997-2000 the evolution of gaming gadgets was spectacular.

My point still remains, if we wanna have a more advanced form of infy gameplay. I play now and then, cause other FPS are not so much played, or just broken like R6 after latest 2 patches with badly server de syncs, but this doesn t mean I have to agree with that or I can t voice my opinion about that broken ar.

I understand your comp side as you try to expose on these forums, but after seeing 2 minutes from your comp bf1 domination mini games, with storm and hellriegel all over the place, I think you re not that entitled to give advices.
    Let s agree to disagree.

Then you are looking at the wrong player. I'm a Medic or support, who only care about winning and to be an excelent teamplayer. I don't play comp BF1 anymore and have never been a so called Hellreigel/Automatico player. And why could I not give an point of view? You are on deep water boy.
  • ps_865
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I forgot.
    I find it rather amusing that AR hasen't even been nerfed yet and people are allready seeming to seek for other excuses why they don't preform as good as they think they have to.

just for clarification, are you a XIM/kbm cheater?
  • ps_865
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 13
    smart2705 wrote: »
    ps_865 wrote: »
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps? If I got flustered every time I got killed by a model 10a or hellriegel guy in a corner I would have quit a long time ago.

And if you think everyone that has a high star count and high head shots are xim users? Then you have a very jaded view of what controller players are capable of.

Also to throw it out there in not laying on a hill side ambushing players way out. About half of those kills and head shots have come from a controller. As I said I switch when my hand allows it.

>Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps?

exactly. Why do you play the BF1 if you can't play with the normal controller? You do understand that you are at advantage with the XIM, right? It is like you box with iron gloves.

The way you tried to hide that you are XIM user and the way you are trying to justify the cheat tells about the personalities of the XIM cheaters. I would expect from people like you to hide in this sort of discussions and don't voice about their shame

Shame? Cheats? :lol:
    Some people just need to justify all off their deaths, I guess.

I cope fine, I have 55+K infantry kills, with 1.65 KDR. How about you, are you a XIM cheater?
  • smart2705
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does any one know if M&K are banned from competitive tournaments?
  • ps_865
    edited October 13
    This thread got sidetracked and hijacked by XIM/KBM cheaters.

The original OP is about whether the Stodeh and Ravic (and alike) PC mastery play is doable on consoles using controllers. Apparently not. However, the other link I posted shows that it is possible if cheating with the XIM (or similar)

AA, AR, gives advantage if used, but it is not cheating as it is available to every player. XIM is cheating. It gives not only more responsive play, and high precision ADS from distances (like that guy who sidetracked the thread, who used XIM to make 60 stars with long range sniper m1903 and make 2.5K headshots), but also XIM doesn't have any recoil whatsoever, and you easily get laser beamed by a hellriegel, automatico and even pistols from 50M+ ranges

If it walks like a duck,..., its a duck. XIM/KBM users are cheaters. Period

EDIT: those that use XIM due to disabilities, should be marked as XIM users (so others can leave the lobby after being repeatedly laserbeamed or headshot), or, a server option XIM on/off should be introduced
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't know of any comp tourneyments on BF1. It really hasn't been optimized with competitive in mind hence why they're working on a mode now. I'd magine if it was console exclusive tournament they could implement their own rules on control type.

I recall the prelaunch event with the celebrities had essentially open source for controls. Players were allowed to pick whatever was most comfortable for them.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps? If I got flustered every time I got killed by a model 10a or hellriegel guy in a corner I would have quit a long time ago.

And if you think everyone that has a high star count and high head shots are xim users? Then you have a very jaded view of what controller players are capable of.

Also to throw it out there in not laying on a hill side ambushing players way out. About half of those kills and head shots have come from a controller. As I said I switch when my hand allows it.

>Not very many if they get flustered that easy why play a fps?

exactly. Why do you play the BF1 if you can't play with the normal controller? You do understand that you are at advantage with the XIM, right? It is like you box with iron gloves.

The way you tried to hide that you are XIM user and the way you are trying to justify the cheat tells about the personalities of the XIM cheaters. I would expect from people like you to hide in this sort of discussions and don't voice about their shame

Shame? Cheats? :lol:
    Some people just need to justify all off their deaths, I guess.

I cope fine, I have 55+K infantry kills, with 1.65 KDR. How about you, are you a XIM cheater?

I have XYZ KDR with 41k kills. I must be one of them too.

I just realized I hate telling people my KDR. I feel like a jackass if/when I say it.
  • ProLegion_exor

It is. Problem is to prove anyone is using it. But people have been banned from certain leagues because of MnK on PS4.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

good luck proving it

I've heard from loads of sources that certain pro team's use them, why I don't bother with the league (plus I'm not good enough)
  • Chillmatik_86
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 13
    I forgot.
    I find it rather amusing that AR hasen't even been nerfed yet and people are allready seeming to seek for other excuses why they don't preform as good as they think they have to.

just for clarification, are you a XIM/kbm cheater?

No. I've never used anything else than regular controllers on any console i've ever had.
    Matter of fact, i've used controllers back when i still played on pc, especially for racing games and fifa.

But... Just for clarification, cheating would be if one uses an illegal aquired tool to create an advantage over others. Emphasis on illegal! Go figure.....

I don't feel like wasting any more time regarding this topic...

Byebye now