The Furry Thread. Part Two:

Comments

• Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shouldn't the topic be that the OP was acting like he is some form of moderation?
    Threatens with bans up to 5 years, or is he a stand up comedian?
    If I was a furry I would look into profesional hair removel techniques.
  • Victor-_-TheStar
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have more respect for furrys then weird anime people
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    what happened to EA_AgentX?
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^^^ That is the post from a mod in the original threads laying out the rules, and that he is (was) watching you. Not the op pretending to be a mod.
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow, fell on face here didn't it.
  • polikerski
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty hard.
  • cleankiller9
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So who's gonna post furry pr0n first?
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I heard you can get fleas in this thread.
  • DarkFlame588
    ^^ i'm tempted, may kickstart this thread a bit
  • LugiaDragonoid
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Eyo guys! ^^
  • polikerski
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hey­­­­­­­­­
  • Cadence_I
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    That feel when you come back from a year ban and there's no battlelog forums
  • kalabadal
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Cadence_I wrote: »
    That feel when you come back from a year ban and there's no battlelog forums

I cri evrytiem
  • DarkFlame588
    or anything really here
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its gonna be funny when the BF1 n00bs come in here and ask "What happened to part 1?" lol
  • DarkFlame588
    Mmmmmm, canister shell...
  • MasterOfJimmies
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That semi auto rifle for medic is garbage
  • polikerski
    yup. the full auto one is cool
  • DarkFlame588
    So far I've only played Assault. And Tanker/Pilot when the chance arises.

Gonna focus on one class each day.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    What happened to part 1?

I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PART 1