How to react as if you were confused when you really aren't

reasdfpaSDJKO
122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
How should I react as if you're confused or surprised when you really aren't? Like let's say, someone told you something, and you know, but if you let the other person know that you know, then ur screwed. Similar to my situation, how do I act confused/surprised?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just like this:
    kvpaw.gif
  • reasdfpaSDJKO
    The situation is online, so
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would try your best to act surprised. A little harder to do online, but you can feign surprise by asking a lot of questions about whatever it is

"Holy crap, I didn't know about that, when did that happen??"

"Are you okay, what's going on?"

Keep them elaborating, and ask specific questions using info they give you, that way they feel listened to, and with you asking questions they feel like you are interested and don't already know about the situation
  • reasdfpaSDJKO
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    I would try your best to act surprised. A little harder to do online, but you can feign surprise by asking a lot of questions about whatever it is

"Holy crap, I didn't know about that, when did that happen??"

"Are you okay, what's going on?"

Keep them elaborating, and ask specific questions using info they give you, that way they feel listened to, and with you asking questions they feel like you are interested and don't already know about the situation

Thanks!
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Just like this:
    kvpaw.gif

“Well shawty was a cop... and she ain’t dead”