Wheres Punk Buster !?

mobilervdj
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
On PS4 System, Don't mine p[laying on line. But whats with all the hack and cheats. Are these people That Bad.?! Dudes Get A Life. It does get old fast.

Comments

• HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mobilervdj wrote: »
    On PS4 System, Don't mine p[laying on line. But whats with all the hack and cheats. Are these people That Bad.?! Dudes Get A Life. It does get old fast.

THERE ARE NO CHEATS ON PS4.....

Your just that bad...seriously :wink:

No mate. Cheats are everywhere. Cheats that cause some in our community to cry salty tears over all their deaths and the dearth of good squad players. ;-)
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So what are the cheats and hacks?

I really need some new ones, so spill it op
  • MrWenting040
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Hacking on PS4 is nearly impossible, however you can definitely cheat. Boosting and exploiting a bug or glitch is also considered cheating.
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    I've experienced the wife hack in which my wife sits next to me and starts talking whilst i'm playing, devastates my game

Bahahaha that’s gold. Almost made me spray my beer everywhere.......cause I too have suffered this hack LOL
  • ssolrik
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

https://megamodzplanet.com/store/ps4-modded-controllers
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Ooo, I see this turning into a XIM debate - popcorn at the ready..............................
    go!

:smiley:
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ssolrik wrote: »

https://megamodzplanet.com/store/ps4-modded-controllers

I wouldn't really say this is a cheat. You probably wouldn't be able to tell if someone was using this or not anyway. I consider a cheat where you actually hack the console to allow you to do things that are not physically possible otherwise. Like back in the day with Xbox and Halo where you could fly and kill everyone at once etc.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Ooo, I see this turning into a XIM debate - popcorn at the ready..............................
    go!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/giphy.gif
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just gonna leave this message here so I can watch this....... I like to watch the world burn sometimes so I probably eat my mix of bowl of skittles and m&ms
  • HuwJarz
    OP.

You have played 2 games online in total. One of conquest and one game of operations. This means:

You will be playing maps are not familiar with, and you will be playing against hugely experienced players that do not have the limitations of the AI in single player mode. Perhaps you might consider it a bit early to judge?

I ask you this;

What evidence do you have of the cheats?

I advise you this;

There is a guy in the forums looking for a guy that can operate with some teammates. He is fed up with the lack of teamwork in this game. I note that you played some support in your brief time. He is desperate for some help dropping ammo. The great news is that he only operates around the edges of the maps from high areas. He is not keen to get involved in the action. This will provide an opportunity to use the learn the maps, watching how people perform.

It will give your team an edge too. This guy is really elite and if he could just get some more support, then I think games could be won. You guys may be well suited as your respective Skill rating in BFTracker site is not dissimilar.

The only thing that I ask, is that you do not use a modded controller or XIM4 if you plan to play with him. Please drop me a line if you would like me to connect you.......
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    OP.

The only thing that I ask, is that you do not use a modded controller or XIM4 if you plan to play with him. Please drop me a line if you would like me to connect you.......

I have to wonder why you dont want a modded controller or xim considering you use one?
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    OP.

I have to wonder why you dont want a modded controller or xim considering you use one?

Hello???? Read it again. His whole post was taking the ****.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Punkbuster! That’s a blast from the past. They still around?
  • ssolrik
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Modded controllers everywhere.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Proof?

Just because you get smacked around doesn't mean they cheated. There are good players out there and if you are just starting b1 others have a lot more experience.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love these salty threads
  • ssolrik
    edited October 2017

Proof?

Just because you get smacked around doesn't mean they cheated. There are good players out there and if you are just starting b1 others have a lot more experience.

Proof? As in where to buy theese controllers? They NERF the recoil and make one click be 3 so singlefire guns go like pop pop pop in one click. I suck at this game. I rly do, if i get 10-15 kills im doing good, yet i play it every day. Its fun. And i dont care about the kd/ratio. Im the one reviving u over and over again. Im the one spamming ammo and playing the objective. I know there is good players. I know theres cheaters too <3
This discussion has been closed.