Who is better call of durty or battlefiel

poderoso809
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
It i battlefiel better than call of durty or it not what you guys think

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I used to be a battlefield snob and would never dream of playing cod but now i play both even though i still like bf much better. I see way more bugs in bf titles than i do in call of duty thats for sure...
  • poderoso809
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I lot of people say that battlefiel has to many campers jaajja i think thats truth
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, you cant really get away with too much camping in cod because if u stop u die.. plus spawn-flips.
    Can u imagine camping on nuketown :)
  • poderoso809
    In battlefiel 1 there are alot of sniper that why i think battlefiel has more camper than any other game of war and also the sniper rifle something does not kill from one bullet
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I lost interest in CoD when West and Zampella left.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like both. Cod has more skill involved in aiming due to lack of snap to aim. Bf1 is more sandbox. But in the scale of FPS they are pretty close if you put quake one end and say arma at the other. Cod and bf then become neighbors
  • KorpusDraige
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both are completely different games with completely different gameplay. Might as well ask, "What is better, Final Fantasy or Gran Turismo/Forza?".
  • NihlusKriyk
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zhuni-I wrote: »
    Cod has more skill involved in aiming due to lack of snap to aim.
    Maybe, but with even lower ttk, more controllable and hitscan makes CoD relatively skill less.
  • DRYHITTER
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played CoD for years and was turning slightly psychotic from running around 6x6 (that's feet not meters lol) maps and doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and...

• nickking360
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I personally prefer BF because of the bigger maps, more players and vehicles, I actually think it plays a lot better than the COD games do. I do enjoy the COD campaigns but the multiplayer is awful, maps the size of a postage stamp and servers full of sweary 13 year olds :)
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well, call of duty is certainly good at being call of duty. probably the best 8v8 peer hosted pvp to all tweens.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    legit review of BF.

*video removed due to profanity*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • The_Jurica
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^Makes sense. Still might switch to COD.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The_Jurica wrote: »
    ^Makes sense. Still might switch to COD.[/quote

It’s a totally different kind of shooter. They both have their own place in the world.
  • The_Jurica
    I used to play COD BO back in the day.
    Then I stopped playing because I remember people (enemy) walking by me and me just dropping dead.
    So I switched to BF4 and played that for a while until the final straw where an enemy spawned behind me in a stairwell I just checked.
    At this point I switched to BF1...

Hoping COD has improved. BF1 seems like they can't fix fundamentals in the game. They keep releasing crappy add-ons which cost money but they can't fix game play...
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    full951 wrote: »
    legit review of BF.

*video removed due to profanity*

Hahahahaha

That was funny. Those 2 are a few years older now. I'm sure they were the two guys camping on Ballroom Blitz roof tops a few nights ago.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Then I stopped playing because I remember people (enemy) walking by me and me just dropping dead.
    So I switched to BF4 and played that for a while until the final straw where an enemy spawned behind me in a stairwell I just checked.

Hoping COD has improved. BF1 seems like they can't fix fundamentals in the game. They keep releasing crappy add-ons which cost money but they can't fix game play...

Those crappy add ons have actually been consistently excellent.
  • The_Jurica

That's hard to believe since the base game doesn't work properly a lot of the time. But we are all entitled to our opinions.
  • moosehunter1969

That's hard to believe since the base game doesn't work properly a lot of the time. But we are all entitled to our opinions.

I’ve had no issues with the base game, i sometimes read this forum thinking people must have a different game to me.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Del...