Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oniops wrote: »
    Funny how after 6000 bans theres a surge of brand new accounts, level 0-8 that do super well in the game. I also still see people running around with dmg hacks, one shotting you from across the screen with weapons that take 5 hits to kill.... I guess the bans didn't change much

I have seen a level 5 sniper do super well in a few games too as an example. it made me question if the guy was really that good as a low level player. So your not alone on that. As for the bans, well if they do come back then they will. Its going to happen anyway. EA/Dice needs to perma ban these guys if they are repeat offenders.
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Xpl0ad3rT wrote: »
    Exactly. You need thicker skin pal, lol.

Done here.

Ya, your input here doesn't reek of a certain tone, not at all. LOL. It's funny when people like you come in here, talking about my comment history, especially in this thread - I speak to logic and real math, yet that to you is negative. You wan't to hear confirmation that all the people who shot you cheat, or something. Not really sure. But you certainly don't know me, and or my disposition. In reality, it's very positive and supportive of this games community.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Played two conquest games today and have to admit no one shot deaths (first time since day one), no ridiculous scores, the enemy would actually run past me (rare in the past) and my KD was the highest it has been and that was using a Lewis gun. I hope this was not just a fluke and that the cheating situation is improving.
  • Ziwei399
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    way too much cheater on asia servers

• Jinko_itx
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the cheating is starting to climb again, I left a server its was full the whole time and the score was 800 something to 100 something, I left before the game ended, there were snipers with unrealistic accuracy and kept us at the corner of the map the entire time, and the one guy on the top of the scoreboard caught my attention because he had an unusually low k/d and as time was passing, his k/d never changed at all. his score was the highest out of all of them, but his k/d was the lowest (something like 9-13) and this was towards the end of the round (cq) he was a sniper ( the map was suez) it just didn't feel right the whole time I played.
  • SirBobdk
    5032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Jinko_itx wrote
    the cheating is starting to climb again.
    It is a pattern we have seen repeatedly in the last year.
    Found a good clan rental server with admin yesterday. No dodgy players.
    Either extreme good player's don't play on rental servers or cheaters don't.
    A bit like in BF4 where there was also a big difference between public servers and rental servers.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Jinko_itx wrote
    A bit like in BF4 where there was also a big difference between public servers and rental servers.

I never play on rental servers.
    But as you stated before, i am not an extreme good player ;)
    Maybe i should start looking for a good rental server, i tecall getting kicked for no reason from these servers.
    Happened 2-3 weeks ago in bf1 aswell.
    The admin didn't want me to mvp i guess... i rather play with a cheater then in servers like that.
  • SirBobdk
    5032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @IllIllIII wrote:
    Maybe i should start looking for a good rental server
    Well, I have it as a favorite. It runs both Vanilla and DLC maps.
    We were 5 playing and 2 other clans with really good players, so it was fun.
    i recall getting kicked for no reason from these servers
    Never happens to me and i only played on rental servers in BF3+4.
    And I was the pilot all hated :smile: But it sucks if getting kicked for no reason.
    I dont think it happens on good clan serveres with mature admins.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I’d love to play on rented servers but I’m banned from the majority :/
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @IllIllIII wrote:
    Maybe i should start looking for a good rental server
    Well, I have it as a favorite. It runs both Vanilla and DLC maps.
    We were 5 playing and 2 other clans with really good players, so it was fun.
    i recall getting kicked for no reason from these servers
    Never happens to me and i only played on rental servers in BF3+4.
    And I was the pilot all hated :smile: But it sucks if getting kicked for no reason.
    I dont think it happens on good clan serveres with mature admins.

I know, i guess i wasnt lucky.
    I posted a thread with video evidence of it 3 weeks ago https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/123763/serer-admin-abuse#latest.

But it got me banned :( ( my bad)
  • SirBobdk
    Revokah wrote: »
    I’d love to play on rented servers but I’m banned from the majority :/
    That's the problem with the lack of a working AC and lack of trust in the game. If you good you may be excluded. Some admins think "better safe than sorry".
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That’s utter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, should be 100% confident someone is cheating before banning
  • SirBobdk
    Revokah wrote: »
    That’s utter ****, should be 100% confident someone is cheating before banning
    Agree, but admins no longer have that option with FF and setup of servers.
    You can no longer check a player like before.
  • Jinko_itx
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    @Jinko_itx wrote

its almost like they were scared when that message was showing about the 6217 I think bans and once that went away, back to cheating they go.....I was sooo close on pressing the buy button too, but fool me twice.......
    buy button on swbf2
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to be a fair amount of people on the free cheat sites moaning about bans . Maybe something is working at last
  • Revokah
    Fingers crossed!!
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dunno maybe if we were all running round with guns made from twigs shouting "bang, Bang, You're dead" i'd take it more seriously.
  • Kunstula
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Fairfight may be banning a lot, but I still see some of the cheaters in my list playing and yesterday I saw another low rank aimbotter who also played a few rounds today. I'm talking about getting regular 40-50% smg accuracy, regular 70-80% (with half of kills headshots) single action rifle accuracy scores and upon spectating I see their aim regularly moving perfectly in sync with unpredictable enemy movement. So FairFight is still falling short big time.
  • sendjes
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Normally I don't go out calling people cheaters, but lately while playing on rented servers ( I normally play on Official servers ) I've seen alot of very "lucky" shots from various people, coincidence? Maybe, anyways, it sucks when/if people cheats.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just played a game with a multitude of one shot deaths and weird floating guy who floats around in the death cam.
This discussion has been closed.