Weekly BF

UI problem Update Xbox one

darienoulis
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello to the BF community
I would like to ask help due to a problem that a i have and can play on-line.

As i start Battlefield 1 on xbox one its ask me to update the user interface but the download never complete. Its stuck at 0% and cannot play online.
Anyone has any answer?? Please Help!!!

Comments

• metalloaf
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The answer is always the same. Never buy EA games.
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    metalloaf wrote: »
    The answer is always the same. Never buy EA games.

Why are you even here?
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it the update for the Xbox or the game ? Try a hard reset of the console
  • darienoulis
    Neither Xbox nor The game. It is an update of the UI of Battlefield 1.
    See the attached screen. Stuck on 50% for ever...

https://imgur.com/a/LSULV
  • MogwaiWarrior
    732 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Neither Xbox nor The game. It is an update of the UI of Battlefield 1.
    See the attached screen. Stuck on 50% for ever...

https://imgur.com/a/LSULV

I had the same issue except mine was stuck at 96%. I just force quit the game and started it back up and that got me past it.
  • darienoulis
    Didnt work for me.. :(
  • ElliotLH
    8520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try resetting your console fully (as in turn it off and remove the power cable for a few seconds before turning it back on)? You probably already did but thought I'd ask.

Not sure if it's the same problem but I had an issue where the CTE download was stuck on 0% and in the end I had to ask Microsoft to push it through over live chat. Maybe contact Microsoft and EA support to see if they can recommend something?
  • MCFreakReturns
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go to manage game and under saved data, delete the file called reserved space. This will delete the ui update and it will reinstall when you boot up the game.
  • OCainte
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bless you. Over a dozen sites/forums and this was the only time I saw this advice. Worked on Xbox one after numerous resets and profile swaps. Was resigned to reinstalling.
    Thanks very much
  • Pritts6194
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ocainte what ended up working?