Has it been fixed?

Asimov-T
34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 2017
Hi,

Trying to come back to BF1. I have played it shortly after launch and was disappointed by a patch that made it look worse on ps4 Pro, laggy menus, no R1/L1 shooting controls in game, but mostly sluggish controls compared to BF4 ( I think it was look acceleration related) so I ultimately sold it. Have these issues been fixed by any chance?

Comments

• YOS123
    887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is R1 and L1 mapping. Just head to the option menu and select Custom Controller Mapping
  • tigergenetics
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's worse than ever now. More bugs and glitches than the beta.
  • b8lckia6
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nope same lag filled funhouse of slideshows freaks and WTF moments.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m hopeful of the November patch to make this good game great, all rests on this hit box modification!
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Today has been the worst I've ever seen it and this is coming from someone who will stand up for DICE.
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As above state probably worst it’s been and not getting any better per patch really. Try to fix one thing break two more.
  • ChampSakurai
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah things are still broken, like today I was driving the car to an objective and that thing kept bouncing, going back and forth, I wasn't even driving that fast
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah things are still broken, like today I was driving the car to an objective and that thing kept bouncing, going back and forth, I wasn't even driving that fast

Start of the game, I f’ing hate that!!
  • The_BERG_366
    2586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Asimov-T wrote: »
    Hi,

Trying to come back to BF1. I have played it shortly after launch and was disappointed by a patch that made it look worse on ps4 Pro, laggy menus, no R1/L1 shooting controls in game, but mostly sluggish controls compared to BF4 ( I think it was look acceleration related) so I ultimately sold it. Have these issues been fixed by any chance?

ignore all the pointless, baseless moaning of mad individuals, as they simply are just.... mad and nothing more.
    to answer your questions:
    1. button remapping in game is now possible
    2. ps4 pro has more stable fps, however I think that it is not the way it used to be at the start (I can't judge as I didn't own a pro at the time)
    3. menus are still kinda lagy I guess.. but nothing compared to how it used to be
    4. there's now an aim acceleration slider that makes the game feel more like bf4 (when putting it to 0). however it's still not like bf4 mostly due to something that feels like a different input to ingame movement curve. (aim speed when moving the stick only slightly is slower compared to bf4)
  • doctim2
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game is stupidly broken now. It's worse than it was before the TSNP rollout.
  • tigergenetics
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I want what BERG is smoking to think this game is running anywhere near what it should be (and actually did for a short bit a few months ago). Such a shame because this game had so much potential.
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

ignore all the pointless, baseless moaning of mad individuals, as they simply are just.... mad and nothing more.
    2. ps4 pro has more stable fps, however I think that it is not the way it used to be at the start (I can't judge as I didn't own a pro at the time)
    3. menus are still kinda lagy I guess.. but nothing compared to how it used to be
    4. there's now an aim acceleration slider that makes the game feel more like bf4 (when putting it to 0). however it's still not like bf4 mostly due to something that feels like a different input to ingame movement curve. (aim speed when moving the stick only slightly is slower compared to bf4)

You must have a different copy of the game than a lot of folks on here. Games fubar in the eu servers atm and I’m not that bothered about battle packs.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    993 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have never said this or felt this about any Battlefield game OP. But it's the worst its ever been. But that's my opinion. Play for yourself. You'll either like it or you won't.
  • Asimov-T
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi,

Thank you for this most informative reply.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can now button map every button and turn stick acceleration down to zero.

But the servers are screwed right now, hit registration is spotty, and the numerous glitches keep piling on.

It's still a fun game, but the fact that I can't see out of windows or doors or into buildings, and have not been able to from day 1, demonstrates a severe lack of priority or competence.
  • pinkfloyd1173
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Yup, fixed like Puerto Rico's power plants.
  • The_BERG_366
    2586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I want what BERG is smoking to think this game is running anywhere near what it should be (and actually did for a short bit a few months ago). Such a shame because this game had so much potential.

and I'm happy to not feel the need to jump on the usual "one year after release haterage bandwagon". it's always the same cycle... Was exactly the same in bfh and bf4 as well.
    the issue is that u guys now blame EVERYTHING on the game including all your own mistakes u made. but yeah keep going. I really don't know how "this game is trash" helps the situation in any way whatsoever, but then again changing anything is not your goal. it's rather moaning for the sakes of moaning. sad...
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

and I'm happy to not feel the need to jump on the usual "one year after release haterage bandwagon". it's always the same cycle... Was exactly the same in bfh and bf4 as well.
    the issue is that u guys now blame EVERYTHING on the game including all your own mistakes u made. but yeah keep going. I really don't know how "this game is trash" helps the situation in any way whatsoever, but then again changing anything is not your goal. it's rather moaning for the sakes of moaning. sad...

Another quality post by berg.tm

BFH is the worst game in history of FPS, i think it is even worse than COD.
    BF4 had a world record of patches, and was broken numerous times by devs. Years later is playable, but still could be better, with easy tweaks.

If devs would care about real players, than this franchise would be far away from any competitor.

Probably your comp wannabe side kicks in, so your mind can't make difference between legit criticism with facts and moaning.
  • Ronin9572
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    I’m hopeful of the November patch to make this good game great, all rests on this hit box modification!

There's no mention of that for the November patch, but alas there are things they haven't mentioned for the upcoming patch
  • The_BERG_366

Another quality post by berg.tm

BFH is the worst game in history of FPS, i think it is even worse than COD.
    BF4 had a world record of patches, and was broken numerous times by devs. Years later is playable, but still could be better, with easy tweaks.

If devs would care about real players, than this franchise would be far away from any competitor.

Probably your comp wannabe side kicks in, so your mind can't make difference between legit criticism with facts and moaning.

Oh look who it is again! found your way into another thread? congrats
    "real players"??? lmao you serious? you're making a meme out of yourself.
    if u could read it would be clear to you that for me playing comp doesn't make a players opinion credible or more important. that's not how I would establish my credibility ;)

I assume u still don't want to establish yours right?
    instead u prefere to go back into your cave to keep reading all my comments and then crawl back out when u found something u find appropriate to put your elitist nonsense under. Im legitimately the only reason for you to be here. I honestly feel honoured to get so much attention but I imagine such an obsession can't be healthy. maybe u should try to get over me as I'm afraid there no future for us.