Blank “Home” after UI update?

DrCrankypants
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Is anyone else seeing a blank home screen (minus Battlepacks and Specializations at the bottom) after today’s UI update? The menus also seem ridiculously slow in general. I’ve restarted the game multiple times and even the PS4 and it’s still blank.

Comments

• Matteb81
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NO battlepacks...
  • malnar11
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here...
    And still have that globe problem when i start bf, and game feels more broken then before last update...
  • Ronin9572
    1054 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup same here and not receiving battle packs either. The weapons screen is showing every skin available even though I know I'm no where close to having that many
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it’s all jacked up. I’m having the same issues too.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Blank main menu page. Goodness.
  • doctim2
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was having this, no battlepacks/ screen won't load. And for awhile, none of my progress was showing up on the soldier screen either.
  • MsRocknrollson
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, anybody found a fix yet?
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The last couple of days seemed to be ok but in the last couple of hours, no Battlepacks, scraps and the home page is blank.

I'm off to Rocket League, at least I know that is going to work.
  • Ronin9572

This I thought had been addressed, but oh well. If you go to inventory and scrap a skin it will show battlepacks and scraps. This worked for me, but had to do it several times. Seems my scraps and bp's are fine, but I'm still getting the occasional blank home screen.
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

This I thought had been addressed, but oh well. If you go to inventory and scrap a skin it will show battlepacks and scraps. This worked for me, but had to do it several times. Seems my scraps and bp's are fine, but I'm still getting the occasional blank home screen.

I can't even see what skins I've got at the moment .
  • Ronin9572
    You have none in your inventory? Is that screen blank?
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did not receive a battle pack for a few days then 3 arrived at once also still getting a blank battle pack screen now and again. Bit worried if they fix it what will get broken.
  • Pabodie1931
    You have none in your inventory? Is that screen blank?

It's the blank screen with the spinning wheel and the message 'Can't display Battle Packs, something went wrong'
  • Ronin9572
    So if you hit R1 and go all the way to the right to the inventory slot your skins aren't showing up? Not battlepacks, skins. It's a weird walk around but by scraping a skin it resets your visual battlepacks and scraps
  • Pabodie1931
    So if you hit R1 and go all the way to the right to the inventory slot your skins aren't showing up? Not battlepacks, skins. It's a weird walk around but by scraping a skin it resets your visual battlepacks and scraps

Skins as well as Battle Packs, I can't see any of the skins Ive got since I started playing the game well over a year ago.

I know this has been as issue for well over a week and I've used the 'sell a skin to get back your Battle Packs' but today it seems as though everthing is broken. Disconnects from games, globe issue when starting the game (five times in a row even after restarting the PS4) loss of soldier progression / battlepacks / skins.
  • Ronin9572
    Sorry I couldn't help ya. There are many issues within the game atm. Some are affected by them some aren't, and some have their own. Good luck