Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    they’re entitled to their opinion, just like the rest of us. Should it be taken seriously is another matter. first time in weeks I’ve played tonight and not been called a cheat! Maybe the AC worked and people have started to recognise that -.-
  • SirBobdk
    5023 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Really? So someone who’s utter garbage should be calling anyone who’s better than them a cheat? That seems to be the case 99% of the time

Your definition of good being 2+ kdr 1500 spm is just pap and as for it being your entry point of which someone is permitted to comment on cheating , that too is pap.
    Anyone of any level, skill, ability or stats can comment on cheating and have perfectly feasible suspicions all they like.
    Who are you to deny them?
    100% agree. So I can't comment on cheating because I have a spm of 1000. Played for 13 years with more than 10.000 hrs is not important, pffffffffffffff
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    they’re entitled to their opinion, just like the rest of us. Should it be taken seriously is another matter. first time in weeks I’ve played tonight and not been called a cheat! Maybe the AC worked and people have started to recognise that -.-

And why do they call you a cheat?
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Something that would help a lot to detect cheaters, would be to also register the weapon with which they make the longest Headshot.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Cause there trash and can’t accept it
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just went 70-47 on Arrgon Forest and team mate went 110-53 .I couldn't of done that 3 weeks ago as I was spending so much time being sniped as soon as I stuck my foot out or naded when hidden .Since last patch I am competing so much better even on Sinai desert
  • Revokah
    I got a 75-10 on Argonne earlier almost cleared the server
  • EosphorosRCON

Cause there trash and can’t accept it

No, that is not an objective response.

The question is about what you do, so that others call you a cheater.

For example:

You kill long before someone kills you?
    Do you die little?
    Give many headshots?
    Do you enter a room and kill everyone, say three or four, without anyone killing you?

Etc.
  • lucidstorm
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got a 75-10 on Argonne earlier almost cleared the server

whooaah
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah, just curious but why do no stats for any other BF game not show for you? Is this your first BF game on PC? If so how did you get so good?
  • IScaryTerryI
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    *hackusation post removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14024 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @WiseHoneyBadger
    This is not the place to hackusate others.

If you suspect a player of cheating, You then report them for manual review.

If no action is taken, Then it should be clear that cheating is not taking place on the account.

Keep it on topic please.

• UrbanKarmaLabs
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sadly the current count for BF1 downloads of just one the cheat packs i'm aware of has 33,948 downloads. Up from 27k pre Tsar DLC. That's insane considering the guestimated player base over the last 30 days (https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30) is 30,023. That's an INSANE number of potential cheaters we have to deal with on the PC. How could Devs NOT know it's an issue.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017

I get the same accusations also most games if not all but I'm not condoning what this guy is saying about who can and can not spot a cheater.

The reason I believe me or anyone else get hackusated is mainly due to how quickly we get the kills or score. Usually I'll look at the chat(usually streaming at all times) and most of the complaints are when I wipe a site or turn and pop someone quickly. Feel like having a way better ganesense is causing the gap unfortunately. Annoying to say the least but I like challenging them about it.

Anyway I still think it's mainly due paranoia and salt from experiencing actual cheaters.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • EosphorosRCON
    edited October 2017
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

I get the same accusations also most games if not all but I'm not condoning what this guy is saying about who can and can not spot a cheater.

The reason I believe me or anyone else get hackusated is mainly due to how quickly we get the kills or score. Usually I'll look at the chat(usually streaming at all times) and most of the complaints are when I wipe a site or turn and pop someone quickly. Feel like having a way better ganesense is causing the gap unfortunately. Annoying to say the least but I like challenging them about it.

Anyway I still think it's mainly due paranoia and salt from experiencing actual cheaters.

And who cares what they say to you, here the important thing is to fight the cheaters, not that they tell you not to play clean. (For something they will tell you).
  • Revokah
    edited October 2017
    I quit BF and gaming in general in around 2009/2010 had a pretty sweet few years doing the typical 18-21 year old stuff, after that I went to console gaming playing Fifa and destiny, until BF1 came out which I really enjoyed and prompted me to build a pc again, I couldn’t remember my online ID from BC2 so I simply made another using my playstation account’s tag. I lived in a different county to my school friends so unless it was a Friday night I was usually at home playing computer games so I’ve a shed load of hours put in and it didn’t take much for me to grasp how to play again, it’s like riding a bike. Due to having 2 kids now I can’t dedicate the time to play competitively again or that’s where I’d be. Thanks for the shady comments though.... genuine player trying to give a slightly different point of view. Knew it wouldn’t be long until someone called me out. Oh and I usually get called a cheat because I’m generally about 30 kills ahead of most people with a lot less deaths, I’m still kinda getting used to MnK on PC again but I’m getting there. It’s most common when I use a sniper as I’m the kind of person who beats himself up over getting a body shot over a headshot.

https://play.eslgaming.com/player/myinfos/3234861/#!#description
  • Revokah
    edited October 2017
    Urrghhhh where did my post go...

So basically I was a ‘pro’ player in 2142 and bc2, when I hit 18 I hit the town pretty hard so gaming got put aside, then kids got me out of a very much out of control addiction to which I found myself with free time when the Mrs and kids are out and about or in bed etc to which I picked up gaming again but on console playing Fifa/destiny and then onto bf1 which persuaded me to build a pc again, as we all know this is he correct way to game, in my opinion, anyway 2 grand later I’m here... getting called a cheat left right and centre which is I can catagorically tell you is not true, Cheats suck and it is a nightmare to play against them, but all they are doing is ruining what is a really good game for themselves more so than they are for you. I usually get called a cheat due to me getting 20-30 kills more a round than everyone else, and when sniping I’m the sort of person who’s frustrated at getting a body shot instead of a headshot so the majority of my sniper kills I’ve gone for a headshot. I’ve always been a genuine player and always will be, I can tell you right now if there are people using hacks that I’m undetecting then there pretty trash hacks... there’s been folk I’ve played against who have been amazing players that you just have to admire. The top top players are very rarely cheating due to how much scrutiny they’re under.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sadly the current count for BF1 downloads of just one the cheat packs i'm aware of has 33,948 downloads. Up from 27k pre Tsar DLC. That's insane considering the guestimated player base over the last 30 days (https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30) is 30,023. That's an INSANE number of potential cheaters we have to deal with on the PC. How could Devs NOT know it's an issue.

I love when people use statistics, it proves more a point than the hackusations itself well done @UrbanKarmaLabs . EA/DICE did make a blatant error in NOT implementing a decent AC. @LOLGotYerTags saying if no action is taken there was no cheating on an account isn't wise is it ... taken into account how many blatant cheaters is still going strong on BF1 - BF3-BF4 also on the leaderboards with "no action taken" so in that light you end up reminding me of Iraq's comical Ali when he denied the US was knocking on the door .. (they were already on the front porch ;)

I personally wont play this game much for different reasons but the lack of control is the most pressing reason, that said I hope some one have fun while playing despite the cheating ¤&/(#%&" 's

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @0ld_yell0w

Download numbers are easily manipulated.
    Hackusations are in every match.
  • danbottomburp
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Urrghhhh where did my post go...

So basically I was a ‘pro’ player in 2142 and bc2, when I hit 18 I hit the town pretty hard so gaming got put aside, then kids got me out of a very much out of control addiction to which I found myself with free time when the Mrs and kids are out and about or in bed etc to which I picked up gaming again but on console playing Fifa/destiny and then onto bf1 which persuaded me to build a pc again, as we all know this is he correct way to game, in my opinion, anyway 2 grand later I’m here... getting called a cheat left right and centre which is I can catagorically tell you is not true, Cheats suck and it is a nightmare to play against them, but all they are doing is ruining what is a really good game for themselves more so than they are for you. I usually get called a cheat due to me getting 20-30 kills more a round than everyone else, and when sniping I’m the sort of person who’s frustrated at getting a body shot instead of a headshot so the majority of my sniper kills I’ve gone for a headshot. I’ve always been a genuine player and always will be, I can tell you right now if there are people using hacks that I’m undetecting then there pretty trash hacks... there’s been folk I’ve played against who have been amazing players that you just have to admire. The top top players are very rarely cheating due to how much scrutiny they’re under.

So you were a Pro before you were 18 ? ? sounds legit , and people using hacks that you cannot detect are bad hacks ? ? nice logic , "top top players are very rarely cheating due to the scrutiny they're under ? ? this is matchmaking dude.

This post screams to me of someone trying to convince themselves of something that's not true.
This discussion has been closed.