Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep I do got to be half decent after all

    Why?
    Why have you got to be half decent to comment on cheaters?

  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep I do got to be half decent after all

    Thank you for your reply. There are no stats for you in BC2 in i-stats did you play under a different account? I am not accusing you or anyone else of cheating but I have noticed that several of the posters that down play cheating have no or strange stats in previous BF games. There is one frequent poster that actually played in a previous BF game under the name, HackandAimbot.
  • D5RAT
    2009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can we not just start start a Revokah appreciation page??
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There were different for bf2142 and bc2 I’ll try find them out. See if ESL has a log but I think that was usually on GUID rather than user name. I can remember roughly but the exact spelling however I’m not sure it was a long time ago
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    There were different for bf2142 and bc2 I’ll try find them out. See if ESL has a log but I think that was usually on GUID rather than user name. I can remember roughly but the exact spelling however I’m not sure it was a long time ago

    Why do you have to be half decent to comment on cheating?
  • D5RAT
    2009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok I've had enough of Revokah trolling this post with look how good I am . Revokah I'm not interested in your stats , go and make a new post "Revokah look how. Good I am"
  • 0ld_yell0w
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep I do got to be half decent after all

    Why?
    Why have you got to be half decent to comment on cheaters?

    You don't, you dont even have to play the game to comment on cheaters ;) the latter does help tho.
    Some players have a kind of disease called elite-ism that makes them think they know better because they do better ingame and that most other players are stupid to comment and call out a cheater.... In general as regarding cheaters I personally say "if it looks too good, it most likely is".

    Linking to any Group or ESL teams doesnt really matter IMO, lots of those players been caught red-handed trying to cheat or cheating so I wouldnt care about that part, now I have no reason to believe @Revokah is a cheater and the video posted shows a good tactical awareness and a good sense of flanking the enemy at the right time. BUT because youre "good" at the game it does NOT make you any better calling out a cheater (or worse for that sake).
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep I do got to be half decent after all

    Why?
    Why have you got to be half decent to comment on cheaters?

    You don't, you dont even have to play the game to comment on cheaters ;) the latter does help tho.
    Some players have a kind of disease called elite-ism that makes them think they know better because they do better ingame and that most other players are stupid to comment and call out a cheater.... In general as regarding cheaters I personally say "if it looks too good, it most likely is".

    Yup, I'm just trying to force this braggards hand to admitting that his comments are piffle. ;)
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...

    You can say whatever you want, but this is so true.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Marry me ❤️
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...

    You can say whatever you want, but this is so true.

    It's not true. Some bad players call other better players cheat, not all.

    Likewise some good players find it incomprehensible that a player with less play time, stats etc can beat them and they too hackusate and cry cheat.
    It's a two way street with many junctions. You can't just pigeon hole people with the one tarred brush.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...

    You can say whatever you want, but this is so true.

    It's not true. Some bad players call other better players cheat, not all.

    Likewise some good players find it incomprehensible that a player with less play time, stats etc can beat them and they too hackusate and cry cheat.
    It's a two way street with many junctions. You can't just pigeon hole people with the one tarred brush.

    I also agree with you, but thats because he didn't use the word "all".
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...

    You can say whatever you want, but this is so true.

    It's not true. Some bad players call other better players cheat, not all.

    Likewise some good players find it incomprehensible that a player with less play time, stats etc can beat them and they too hackusate and cry cheat.
    It's a two way street with many junctions. You can't just pigeon hole people with the one tarred brush.

    I also agree with you, but thats because he didn't use the word "all".

    He didn't use the word 'all' I graciously admit that :p
    However, he does generalise ;)
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah he does, I do have poor grammar when I’m just chilling, just have to read between the lines a little
    Post edited by EA_DarDar on
  • KorpusDraige
    2371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    Revokah wrote: »
    Yep I do got to be half decent after all

    Why?
    Why have you got to be half decent to comment on cheaters?



    Linking to any Group or ESL teams doesnt really matter IMO, lots of those players been caught red-handed trying to cheat or cheating so I wouldnt care about that part.

    Let's not exaggerate. lol
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2017
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    *hackusation post removed*

    I get the same accusations also most games if not all but I'm not condoning what this guy is saying about who can and can not spot a cheater.

    The reason I believe me or anyone else get hackusated is mainly due to how quickly we get the kills or score. Usually I'll look at the chat(usually streaming at all times) and most of the complaints are when I wipe a site or turn and pop someone quickly. Feel like having a way better ganesense is causing the gap unfortunately. Annoying to say the least but I like challenging them about it.

    Anyway I still think it's mainly due paranoia and salt from experiencing actual cheaters.

    And who cares what they say to you, here the important thing is to fight the cheaters, not that they tell you not to play clean. (For something they will tell you).

    I know that mate. I'm just helping with clarification is all( the guys post wasn't the best way to put things). I don't let it bother me a bit. I'm more concerned with a better ac solution. Which everyone should be for no matter your position. But ofcourse there will never be a end all be all.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2017
    Revokah wrote: »
    My point is... that bad players call good players cheats for the simple reason that they are better than they are...

    And it is also true that cheating players, humiliate regular players by disqualifying them with different adjectives, to discredit their accusations about suspicions of using traps.

    Interestingly, from experiences and conversations of the subject with competitive players, I can say that a legitimate player does not waste his time on these issues, nor does he care if they call him a cheater, or report it. His conscience is clean, he has no reason to worry.

    On the contrary, those who fear some sanction, may be because they do not feel the same security ...
    What do they fear if they accuse them of cheaters, if they do not cheat?

    After all, a report against him and further investigation will only confirm his extraordinary ability as a competitive player.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I’m not a competitive player nowadays, when I were it didn’t bother me as I’d never play public anyway I’d always be in private servers
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    I’m not a competitive player nowadays, when I were it didn’t bother me as I’d never play public anyway I’d always be in private servers

    Okay, I do not mean explicitly to you.

    What I'm trying to point out is that all of us who play fair we must unite against the cheats, after all, it's something that affects us all, including the annoyance caused by the hackusations, which are nothing more and nothing less, that one more consequence that there are cheater players.
This discussion has been closed.