Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    toe to toe all the way, be sure and post a link.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Will do bud :) I’ll go through it all, I’ve got the footage just need commentary and editing. Mrs is going out soon so I’ll do it then
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    I really can’t understand why they won’t give us names and shames anymore it’s stupid AF, pbbans was heavenly to look through, although people did learn how to name hack so they’d be running around with someone else name trying to get them black listed

damn man, I've just watched you're first ever "TDM video" holy smokes, funny no matter our skill level all medics would recognise that sigh at 7.48 when you selflessly go down trying to heal your team mate. just savage.

Hahahaha it’s soul destroying Im going to make a ‘how to be an efficient medic’ video this weekend and spam it everywhere see if I can at least make a difference to someone, my mate just started playing bf, his first ever and he’s not got a clue so it’s mainly for him but may aswell do a decent job of it and make it public

it pretty much comes down to this ;)
  • Muddie2202
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game has become almost unplayable there are so many people running cheats and aimbots and yet Dice/Origin/BF1 refuse to do anything or deny that there is even a problem. A good game has now become ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    LOL - just happened to come across this: https://pcgamesn.com/battlefield-1/battlefield-1-incursion-cheats

Everything in that article is a prime example of how _not_ to do PR.

"Ok we can't be bothered to do proper anti-cheat in the base game - hey scr*w you base-gameplayers, but thanx for the moneys.
    But we promise our new elite title will be (somewhat) better - please give us your money. Ok, thanx, bye."

*facepalm*

That statement from Dice was one of the most cringe worthy/*facepalm* things I've ever read in relation to a video game. You're right, it's pretty much textbook how-not-to-do-PR. I'm actually embarrassed for them.

DICE and EA can go rot in a stinking swamp somwhere.
    Seriously..even if i get paid to play the next pile of steaming poop they manage to code in MS Paint....i won't have it.
    Their cynical behaviour has gone WAHAHAHAYY too far.
    We are customers, not cattle you can milk for money.
    I would like to write a more fitting statement, but then hammers of ban would rain down upon me.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    I really can’t understand why they won’t give us names and shames anymore it’s stupid AF, pbbans was heavenly to look through, although people did learn how to name hack so they’d be running around with someone else name trying to get them black listed

damn man, I've just watched you're first ever "TDM video" holy smokes, funny no matter our skill level all medics would recognise that sigh at 7.48 when you selflessly go down trying to heal your team mate. just savage.

Hahahaha it’s soul destroying Im going to make a ‘how to be an efficient medic’ video this weekend and spam it everywhere see if I can at least make a difference to someone, my mate just started playing bf, his first ever and he’s not got a clue so it’s mainly for him but may aswell do a decent job of it and make it public

Exactly man, your team just took that objective simply because you kept them in game game, good job
  • Muddie2202
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What is required is a proper functional anti cheat solution and before you say this everything cost money look at the revenue that they are making for the sale of these current games which are full of aimbotter/cheats
  • PDGC_sandmanNL
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Th3St1ng wrote: »
    Jus80687 wrote: »
    In the last two weeks a load of cheaters have been caught and are posting about their surprise bans elsewhere wondering how they got caught.
    I don't care about the ingame messages but cheating is getting worse and worse every week. Having said this, I do think there is some correlation between ingame messages and people using cheats.

Cheating has been in rather drastic decline recently as free cheats/externals got detected/patched. Paid cheats are being detected too. There are still some multihacks/no recoil with ESP which are evading whatever method Dice have used. Cheaters are using the 10hr trials/access to cheat/test hacks without risking their primary accounts. In the last few days I have seen the least amount of cheaters/suspicious players since the beta so imo cheating has declined somewhat. There are still many risking it and cheating but hopefully they too get flagged soon.

Public cheats are dead, last patch made it difficult to find working offsets and cheat writers don't
    want to share information to the public anymore because Dice follows them, using their info to patch the game.

It is wrong, not all free are dead, there is one that is still active, only that you have to have some knowledge of ++ to use it. And another one that only has some active specials, is also working.
    Besides, the private ones that use the most knowledgeable ones, that have their own multihacks. (they program and configure them themselves).

Of course, that means that there is a big decrease anyway.

If you compare it to other games where sources or executables of cheats gets released on a daily base then to me public cheating in bf1 is dead, of course if you have knowledge of c++ you can write your own with the existing sources and new found offsets but the majority of cheat users are clueless.

There are rumours that incursion and battlefront 2 will have a detection system in de game code that can scan for cheats on the client.
  • EosphorosRCON
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jus80687 wrote: »
    In the last two weeks a load of cheaters have been caught and are posting about their surprise bans elsewhere wondering how they got caught.
    I don't care about the ingame messages but cheating is getting worse and worse every week. Having said this, I do think there is some correlation between ingame messages and people using cheats.

Cheating has been in rather drastic decline recently as free cheats/externals got detected/patched. Paid cheats are being detected too. There are still some multihacks/no recoil with ESP which are evading whatever method Dice have used. Cheaters are using the 10hr trials/access to cheat/test hacks without risking their primary accounts. In the last few days I have seen the least amount of cheaters/suspicious players since the beta so imo cheating has declined somewhat. There are still many risking it and cheating but hopefully they too get flagged soon.

Public cheats are dead, last patch made it difficult to find working offsets and cheat writers don't
    want to share information to the public anymore because Dice follows them, using their info to patch the game.

It is wrong, not all free are dead, there is one that is still active, only that you have to have some knowledge of ++ to use it. And another one that only has some active specials, is also working.
    Besides, the private ones that use the most knowledgeable ones, that have their own multihacks. (they program and configure them themselves).

Of course, that means that there is a big decrease anyway.

If you compare it to other games where sources or executables of cheats gets released on a daily base then to me public cheating in bf1 is dead, of course if you have knowledge of c++ you can write your own with the existing sources and new found offsets but the majority of cheat users are clueless.

There are rumours that incursion and battlefront 2 will have a detection system in de game code that can scan for cheats on the client.

We agree on that. I just want to warn you that everything is not over, you should not relax now with the cheaters, I think you should continue with the updates of Origin, to avoid activating the free ones.
    Since by experience, I would not be surprised if we find other sources to download them, after all, there are not only three sites where they can be downloaded, but at least I, I found 17 and I did not finish investigating, I'm missing all of Asia and Russia. In addition, there are the macros for mouses and keyboards, console controls, etc.
  • CSGarrett
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Think folks need to add into the mix here the DICE netcode. Constantly see goofy situations where my bullets get lost somewhere in DiceNetcodeLand and NEVER register, my opponent(s) seemingly have one shot kills for gun they shouldn't have, or someone skips across the screen in front of me.

Like many have stated in here - it's not my network/connection DICE (under 40 pings w/no packet loss or bufferbloat) - but many times it can make another player look like they're cheating - when it's just the same ole dodgy DICE netcode.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Exactly man, your team just took that objective simply because you kept them in game game, good job

Thanx mate!
  • -Antares65z
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ............In addition, there are the macros for mouses and keyboards, console controls, etc.

I don't really stay up on this stuff but what are players doing with macros for keyboards/mouses?

• D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ............In addition, there are the macros for mouses and keyboards, console controls, etc.

I don't really stay up on this stuff but what are players doing with macros for keyboards/mouses?

No recoil , auto fire on single shot ect
  • Nora_The_Martyr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Micas99 wrote: »
    LOL - just happened to come across this: https://pcgamesn.com/battlefield-1/battlefield-1-incursion-cheats

Everything in that article is a prime example of how _not_ to do PR.

"Ok we can't be bothered to do proper anti-cheat in the base game - hey scr*w you base-gameplayers, but thanx for the moneys.
    But we promise our new elite title will be (somewhat) better - please give us your money. Ok, thanx, bye."

*facepalm*

That statement from Dice was one of the most cringe worthy/*facepalm* things I've ever read in relation to a video game. You're right, it's pretty much textbook how-not-to-do-PR. I'm actually embarrassed for them.

DICE and EA can go rot in a stinking swamp somwhere.
    Seriously..even if i get paid to play the next pile of steaming poop they manage to code in MS Paint....i won't have it.
    Their cynical behaviour has gone WAHAHAHAYY too far.
    We are customers, not cattle you can milk for money.
    I would like to write a more fitting statement, but then hammers of ban would rain down upon me.

If the new Anti-cheat is NOT added to BF1 and only Incursions this will be my sentiments exactly.

IIIllIIII is so off topic it hurts... back in the day [email protected] used similar names because they are hard to report/type ;) I wonder if they still do ;)
  • Revokah
    Macros are still a thing HHaha Jesus times do not change
  • IllIllIII
    D5RAT wrote: »

No recoil , auto fire on single shot ect

Does BE detect these?
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• IllIllIII
    @Shnagg thats bf4 and name and shame.
  • -Antares65z
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    What is the likelihood of going 83-0 on Amiens in a FT17 tank? Saw him hit mines, get popped with the rocket guns, AT grenades and he just keeps on chugging a long. His ping averaged 200-210.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I noticed today about 1/3 of each team where low level players, 5-25 and of cource several were making the usual strange and amazing kills. I wonder if this is due to the recent bans?
This discussion has been closed.