T.A.C.T. (Tactical Assault Combat Team) Gaming is recruiting members

Comments

• xVULCANx_13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I joined TACT myself back in June and I have to say that the experience has been incredible.

I wouldn't promote it if it wasn't awesome, check it out. TACT is very objective focused and puts "we" before "I". Great leadership, fun and diverse crew, competitive gaming -- TACT will definitely elevate your play. The camaraderie is strong both on and off the field.

Play BF1 the way it was meant to played; with friends. Take a look at TACTgaming.net and click "Apply" to get started.
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TACT is looking for new recruits to join our clan! TACT is a great place to be if you want to be surrounded by great teammates and win rounds. TACT is not about being a lone wolf hero or trying to achieve the highest K/D. We focus on playing together as a team, working with our squad mates and following squad orders to defeat the enemies. By playing as a team your personal achievements will come as a result of being a good teammate. For example, last night a recruit that has joined recently mentioned that his win percentage has gone up considerably since joining TACT. TACT is a great community of BF players on and off the battlefield. Check us out and apply on our website!
  • xVULCANx_13
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    s4Ou2rA.png

Like Cutchall said, we're still recruiting, so head on over to TACTGAMING.NET/APPLY and fill out an application while you can.

What can you expect from being a member of TACT?

Hts2nQ3.png
    1. COMMUNITY: Every day while bussing into the city for work, I log into our team chat on my phone and say good morning to the team, chuckle at the latest memes, discuss the previous day's plays, and any new announcements / intel from DICE. I read the forums and participate in our discussion boards. When we game, we're focused on winning, but off the field -- we're sharing pics of our dogs, discussing strategy, and talking about our lives. TACT is a global community in every way, with members from all walks of life around the world.

NlJlBYe.png
    2. FOCUS: Just because we know how to have fun off the field doesn't mean we goof off on the field. When the CO talks, we listen. When announcements are made, we shut up and pay attention to every word. When we are on chat, we use crisp callouts and follow orders. We play to win, and taking Battlefield seriously is a must for any TACT member. When you're wearing your [TACT] tags, you represent all of us. We strive to play in an intense, winning, and sportsmanlike way.

m7qUWyF.png
    3. GROWTH: One of my favorite aspects of TACT is seeing people grow. Even though we're not all about KDR or vanity stats, I've seen new recruits double their numbers within a few weeks of joining. With such a rich and challenging community of good players to help you improve your game, every TACT member should find themselves growing after signing up. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or brand new, TACT is a place for determined, focused, team oriented players to be challenged and grow.

If you'd like to learn more or discuss further, my messages are open! Head to TACTGAMING.NET/APPLY to get started.
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TACT is still looking for new recruits! You don't want to be playing the new DLC all alone do you? We're looking for players that want to play the objective and be great teammates. Collectively, TACT is about working together as a team to play the objectives and win the rounds. We follow the orders of our squad leaders and move as a squad so that we can resupply, heal, and revive each other. This keeps everyone alive, healed, and full of ammo on the capture points. I've personally played BF for a long time, but since joining TACT the strategic part of my game has really grown and the game is a lot more fun to play as a result of this. Playing with the great teammates we have here in TACT has made me a better player overall as well. My point is, TACT is a great place to be for BF players. The community of people we have is a great thing to be a part of on and off the battlefield. If you're interested in joining, check out our website at the link below and apply.
  • BUBBS112
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great group of guys who helped me along in this game showing me the ropes. If your a beginner to experienced player this is a where you wanna be.
    Cheers to the TACT familia.
  • xVULCANx_13
    Thanks man, that's a great endorsement!

Anyone interested can apply at TACTgaming.net

See you on the field.
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is looking for new recruits and it's a great team to be on! We focus on working together as a team to capture objectives and win rounds. TACT members are always in it for the team and not themselves, which makes for a great team effort in every match. Being a great teammate makes the group as a whole better and more successful. All of these things make the game itself a lot more fun to play. Our fellow TACT members themselves our great to play with and it's great to be successful on the battlefield and have fun doing it at the same time. Join us by applying on our website!
  • Cutchall11
    If you're looking for a great BF clan to join check out TACT! We are a group of BF players of all skill levels, ages and places of the world. Our focus is teamwork and winning rounds! If you can be a great squad member and help the team capture objectives to defeat the enemy, apply on our website!

We strive to set the example, not be the example!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is looking for new recruits! If you're looking for a group to play BF play with TACT is a great one to join. We play the game the way it was meant to be played. We work together as a team to win. We're looking for people who want to be great teammates and work well as part of the team to win. If this sounds like you check out our website and apply!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is always welcoming new recruits to join us on the battlefield! TACT members work together on the battlefield to capture points and win games. We play the game the way it was intended to be played. Our squads combine the attributes of each class to put each other in a good position to succeed. When your teammates are healing you, picking you up, resupplying you and using spot flares you can be the best player you can possibly be as an individual while making the team as a whole better and more successful. I have personally been a part of this during my time in TACT and I must say it is a great place to be.
  • Cutchall11
    A new DLC is coming!!! You won't want to be stranded and alone among the naval battles! Join TACT and be a part of a great team that works together to defeat the enemy!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is an excellent clan to join for battlefield gaming. We are very active with our chat app, website and in game activity. TACT is more like a battlefield family than a clan and every member is a great teammate that's willing to do what is best for the team. We strive to win every round and be the best team we can be. If you'd like to join us apply on our website!
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is getting cold out there! Why not come inside and enjoy the warmth you get from being part of a true Battlefield clan? Yeah, that's right, you get that warm and fuzzy feeling playing with us. Learn more by visiting our website in my signature.
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is the place to be for Battlefield players that want to work together as a team to defeat the enemy and have fun while doing it. We are serious about playing the objective and being a good squad member but we have a great time as well. Join us and see for yourself by applying on our website!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is a growing Battlefield community that is looking for new members. We have members from all over the world and everyone is welcome! That is, if you can be a good teammate and play the objective with a goal of winning. That is what we do here at TACT. We strive to be the best squad members we can while playing the objective so our team can succeed. If you want to join us apply on our website!
  • Stormforce64
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We are still going strong and kicking butt on the battlefield. Why play with a bunch of blueberries who don't know how to work as a team, when you can play with friends who work together? Don't just yell at the blueberries. Take action. Join TACT! We're waiting.
  • BIGDADDYxx69
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me on Xbox. GT: BIGDADDYxx69

I can't stand playing with crappy randoms anymore
  • Cutchall11
    BIGDADDYxx69, I sent you a message on XBL. If you are interested in joining TACT please apply on our website at tactgaming.net. Thank you!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is always recruiting new members! If you're looking for great teammates to squad up with apply on our website. We have a great mix of new members, long time members, Battlefield veterans and players that are new to the game as well. TACT is a great place for objective focused BF gameplay!
  • Cutchall11
    TACT is looking for new members to join us on the battlefield! We currently have members playing BF1 and even BF4! We enjoy playing the objective and being great teammates but have fun doing it! Apply on our website and join the fun!