The big Easter egg hunt has started again - Discussion topic

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably nothing but I wanted to document that there is a plane in a tree on verdun that I never noticed before..

I tried to limpet the tree down but that does not work
    dzcp53.jpg
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Cbro my discovery is big run up there and see checked everywhere no one has this information so its my first big discovery!!!
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Am I the only one not understanding a thing that dude writes? Not trying to be offensive.
    Maybe he will even solve it.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Off topic... but does your screen-name (CW Lightning) have to do with BMX?
    cw-phase-school-bmx-frame-lightning_1_3062bf31060c358faaf397908a36f1f5.jpg
  • CW_Lightning
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Off topic... but does your screen-name (CW Lightning) have to do with oldscool BMX?
    cw-phase-school-bmx-frame-lightning_1_3062bf31060c358faaf397908a36f1f5.jpg

No, sorry.^^
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry excited. Theres another fellow whos figured out the challenge and he quite content on trying to kill me. Im also trying to be a little cautious last tyme a easter egg hunt 2nd ee tag. Took forever because of roaming bands of hun looking to take the phantom protocol to heart.
  • RANGER_FROM_BAJA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Am I the only one not understanding a thing that dude writes? Not trying to be offensive.
    Maybe he will even solve it.

I'm not understanding him one bit.

No offence, but some of the stuff that I can make out seems a little exagerated.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Empty server. go to verdun . Hill top. The inplacement the three guns sit are actually bunkers. You can hear the machines . Theres a challenge to it. Your gonna have to figure it out yourself i really dont think im done the servers keep closing on me. The bunkers are lit but im thinking there not in play yet or there window dressing and will be like zombie or crying baby door. I was stoked when i found a crate marked M.M. the crate thing is what i do to make sure important things that are in them dont disapear or are damaged beyond recognition. When you getta chance go there see if im full of it.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Im thinking the argoone thing was me clue hunting on a server that was in the middle of changing to fog of war. Dont get me wrong theres something there . Random dirt piles are the reason i was looking on verdun.
  • CW_Lightning
    But shouldn't the next step be on the Tsar maps?
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Yep, it should . Im not sure if thing are moving to tie into the russins , we missed something or because there gonna release map or maps to our non-premium or non- dlc brothers and sisters and wants to let them experience the thrill of the hunt. The Easter egg i found is alot like a ingame tutorial on using your left arm and the little clues that you look out for.im thinking its training for Russian dlc the ropes and floor trigger i seen for the first time on Russian maps.
  • Astr0damus
    But shouldn't the next step be on the Tsar maps?

While this makes perfect sense, there have also been other Easter Eggs not associated with the whole Master Man theme.
    There is still something that seems undone in Verdun. Why that particular Christmas album? Why would they be playing Christmas music? (The battle lasted from February 21, 1916 – December 18, 1916) So I suppose that could be the reason, but the scene looks hot, it's not your typical European wintry scene. Also there is the point about the gramaphone--on other maps when you find a gramaphone, you find records laying around the map that can be brought to it which unlocks something, or else plays a musical clue of some sort. Maybe it's nothing, but it is something to do while waiting for the next thing.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    If you look at the reflection on side of record player itll show you a shelf with boxes. Ive been on the hunt for information about it . Seems you have 2 hunt down parts. The bat symbol i found in crate on verdun was on a wall at french spawn ,night city map red corner building all boarded up. I went to building on same block the one with street address and the peek hole opened. After stabbing door knocker door knob repeatitly. I dout mr masterman is on the frontline. The gramaphone the hidden machines all seem mr masterman but im with you that it might just be filler or unrelated. from my understanding a sertant Easter egg wizard wasnt on tsnp project (who ever was was damn good hisself)the second tag didn't match the first theme for this reason im thinking i could be wrong. When it comes to DICE and there Easter i try not to focus on theme as much as just hunting clues gathering information and communicting it to other's ( geuss i gotta work on my communicating clearly or dont Easter egg hunt drunk anymore) we got some damned sharp people in the community so they can do the hard stuff ill do the hiking bird watching and injoying the scenery (they did fabulous real art imo) im headed to verdun ifn your on ps4 your welcome to join the quest and could use a sniper or medic pratroling or fatigue partys of hun try to catch me unawares all the time.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    On the verdun map maybe used the Christmas record to astablish timeline im thinking we fix it and itll play silent night and maybe we turn it on at Christmas and a ee rolls across where you hear it sung in English and german that would be badass.
  • Astr0damus
    One tip to avoid ppl messing with you while ee hunting is to set your search filter to "All" for the open slots category, this puts the ones with 0 players in them first, also set the region to All by putting checkmark by every region--then select a server that is on the other side from you so that most people are asleep.
    I'm in USA and I typically join one in Europe or Japan because ping is not that important when Easter Egg hunting.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    Thanks. That place in verdun im pretty sure youll need your ee tag. You can screen shoot me sandbag location. i still got the grid i printed off . Only take a few hrs
  • Knucklehead23jp
    J and n = 3&5 j+n with the heart in a box is 3 and 5 if you knock out the end of a box its in look at the top inside opposite corner.
    Does anyone know about the rumor that if you start initiation training and fail then a monster is sent after you? The sckulls dont talk so there's a communication issue. I know they showed me clues but i had already failed 3 before i realized what was really happening. Is it true do i need 2 ee hunt with a hunter/killer squad until i can figure a way 2get back in good grases
  • Astr0damus
    edited November 2017
    Anyone else wonder if Knucklehead is a company plant? :) Sent here to give us gobbledy-gunk with a few clues sprinkled in?

B)
  • Knucklehead23jp
    edited November 2017
    there is a hidden bunker on verdun also argoone.im not a plant. I got way 2much time on my hands not enough money to get into trouble but enough to stay highly enebreated. You where the fellow sugested . Good show by the way i just fallowed up on questions we had the Argonne is real deal maybe the flashing senery caught my attintion it was all the dirt new piles i remember a ambush spot i had now by a pile of dirt i know damn well wasnt there and then dude adked about the bag full of dirt why someone gonna hide dirt. Easy ive been to prison so i know you gotta hide a tunnel.
    Post edited by Knucklehead23jp on
  • yakuncha
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i feel the world is a safer place with you two in it...#bodgit&scarper