Shooting friendly tripwire bombs...

13»

Comments

• DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

They kill friendlies in normal mode to. Kids just being dumb.

You can't friendly fire in normal mode unless it's a custom server, therefore the only way it can kill a friendly is if he kills himself with it[/quote]

Read it again from here. This is where you joined the conversation not knowing what you are talking about. People try to let you know it happens in official servers(not hardcore) and you deflect continuing to be lost in conversation.

People then state other ways it happens in game and you still remain off point.

I was in thread first and did not search you out. If you would stop staring down your scope for a minute you would see these things happen in game. :wink: [/quote]

If you would stop making something out of nothing, that'd be great. Considering this is a thread about tripwire friendly fire how is people saying it happens in other ways me remaining off point when I said I was talking about tripwires not bombers? You make absolutely no sense dude seriously
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol you will never get it. I even quoted when you first replied to the thread with false facts. Here it is again

Y
    DankDope99 wrote: »
    oddgurrl wrote: »
    Cope2300 wrote: »
    Any specific reason why my team keeps shooting my tripwire bombs?? Trying to kill 20 differnt ppl with them....pretty annoing 3 games in a row :( Cant ppl see difference between red and blue? Or just Think its funny?

If you are playing hardcore your tripwire bombs will kill your friendlies if i am not mistaken. That may be why they are doing that. If not I am at a loss.

You can't friendly fire in normal mode unless it's a custom server, therefore the only way it can kill a friendly is if he kills himself with it

You CAN friendly kill in normal mode. It shows up as a teammate killing you. It does not have to be a custom server or hardcore . There is more than one way to kill friendlies. These are some of the points made. Can you make sense of that?

• oddgurrl
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I just thought of this after reading the new posts.

Made me laugh. Taking a risk no one else will.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I just thought of this after reading the new posts.

Made me laugh. Taking a risk no one else will.

Lmao...
  • DankDope99
    Lol you will never get it. I even quoted when you first replied to the thread with false facts. Here it is again

Y
    Any specific reason why my team keeps shooting my tripwire bombs?? Trying to kill 20 differnt ppl with them....pretty annoing 3 games in a row :( Cant ppl see difference between red and blue? Or just Think its funny?

If you are playing hardcore your tripwire bombs will kill your friendlies if i am not mistaken. That may be why they are doing that. If not I am at a loss.

You can't friendly fire in normal mode unless it's a custom server, therefore the only way it can kill a friendly is if he kills himself with it

You CAN friendly kill in normal mode. It shows up as a teammate killing you. It does not have to be a custom server or hardcore . There is more than one way to kill friendlies. These are some of the points made. Can you make sense of that?

I didn't disagree with any those points made. You just got all **** when I said you're making it into a bigger problem than it is because Ive never gotten a teamkill nor seen it happen. I even stated that I've seen bomber and plane teamkills all the time but not with tripwires which means I understand that there are other ways, even looking it up to find anY evidence of a tripwire teamkill on core and I couldn't find a single one. Youre just being a DB and only seeing what you want to see.
  • TamKingski
    1730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    Alot of the times team mates shooting your gadgets is because in the heat of the moment they see a mine/tripwire and just instinctively shoot it to remove the threat,although there is a few who do it to troll aswell. Not really much you can do about it unless dice make it so gadgets cant be destroyed by friendly fire,but i cant see that happening.

As for teamkilling on a normal official server it does happen,its pretty rare and i have only had it happen once since launch.

• DankDope99
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Alot of the times team mates shooting your gadgets is because in the heat of the moment they see a mine/tripwire and just instinctively shoot it to remove the threat,although there is a few who do it to troll aswell. Not really much you can do about it unless dice make it so gadgets cant be destroyed by friendly fire,but i cant see that happening.

As for teamkilling on a normal official server it does happen,its pretty rare and i have only had it happen once since launch.

Yeah I've seen plenty of teamkills with vehicles, not super uncommon. My point was and nobody seems to be understanding is the subject of the thread... I haven't seen a teamkill with a tripwire and can't find videos of it happening anywhere, but a few people here are adamant event to the point of hostility that it happens so frequently. If it does, wheres all the proof? Surely people would post videos if this were as big of an issue as some people let on... but alas, just videos of teamkill situations I've seen all too many times. But apparently I don't know what I'm talking about haha
  • oddgurrl
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So maybe this is a more elaborate plan to prevent you from accomplishing your ingame goals. I bet the illuminati is responsible. Them or the freemasons. I think i have said too much.
  • ahxe45
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TamKingski wrote: »

Yeah I've seen plenty of teamkills with vehicles, not super uncommon. My point was and nobody seems to be understanding is the subject of the thread... I haven't seen a teamkill with a tripwire and can't find videos of it happening anywhere, but a few people here are adamant event to the point of hostility that it happens so frequently. If it does, wheres all the proof? Surely people would post videos if this were as big of an issue as some people let on... but alas, just videos of teamkill situations I've seen all too many times. But apparently I don't know what I'm talking about haha

I think what people are talking about is when a teammate puts a tripwire in a tight area with multiple teammates and then an enemy throws a grenade into that area the damage is dramatically increased because you have the blast from the grenade as well as from your teammates tripwire.
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ehm no they don't...
  • firechickenfan
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ehm no they don't...

Ehm, yes they do
  • DankDope99
    edited November 2017

Ehm no they don't...

Ehm, yes they do

Read the replies before yours, if you don't have a video, ****. I haven't seen anyone die by a teammates tripwire in the 600+ hours I've played the game
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ehm no they don't...

Ehm, yes they do

if an enemy shoots it then the explosion counts as his... which makes sense. but it doesn't trigger by itself. otherwise u had to claim that any explosive also does damage to friendlies (except for grenades and the limpet charge as these can't be shot).
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1770 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you shoot a friendly incenderiery (sp) trip wire then you do can indeed take damage if caught by it (not sure about HE), but no you dont trigger a friendly trip wire or mine. Also if you are standing next to friendly mines when one gets shot and explodes you can also die (annoying as **** that one when it happens).