way to farm battle packs fast??

13»

Comments

• Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    leNCball wrote: »
    IBRUHHD wrote: »
    Credit cards are a great way to farm battlepacks fast

i dont rly called that "farming"

I didn't really understand what you just said? But it really is "farming" so I'll say it again, credit cards are a great way to farm battlepacks fast

When you go to the grocery store and buy a bag of potatoes it's called shopping not being a potato farmer.

I didn't really understand what you just said? But it really is "farming" so I'll say it again, credit cards are a great way to farm battlepacks fast

Buying is not my way of "Farming" as that guy said you got to a store and buy potatoes is called shopping not farming...

Since when did battlepacks become potatoes? Lemme try to make fries with these enhanced battlepacks.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But you have to go to the store to buy the seeds.
  • IBRUHHD
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    leNCball wrote: »

When you go to the grocery store and buy a bag of potatoes it's called shopping not being a potato farmer.

Buying is not my way of "Farming" as that guy said you got to a store and buy potatoes is called shopping not farming...

Since when did battlepacks become potatoes? Lemme try to make fries with these enhanced battlepacks.

its a example that the other guy made
  • IBRUHHD
    bapman63 wrote: »

lets not make this in to actual farming
  • IBRUHHD
    bapman63 wrote: »

and also your not helping why are you here
  • gets__tilted
    1682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tdm or domination with xp boost is probably the fastest way
  • Alcor32
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    domination.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alcor32 wrote: »
    domination.

Necromination.
    @LOLGotYerTags
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    got a spare $20?
This discussion has been closed.